Rand Paul Wants To Block Obama From Sending Aid To Syria...

Assad seems like a civil, reasonable, and educated man. He's anything but a Radical Islamist. So i'm sure things could be worked out with him. I think making him out to be an evil Boogeyman is a big mistake. No one has yet to articulate why exactly he is our Boogeyman Enemy. And that includes all those in our Government who are promoting War against him. I think Putin actually did a good job schooling Obama at their last meeting. Funding these Radical Islamist 'Rebels' just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Assad seems like a civil, reasonable, and educated man. He's anything but a Radical Islamist. So i'm sure things could be worked out with him. I think making him out to be an evil Boogeyman is a big mistake. No one has yet to articulate why exactly he is our Boogeyman Enemy. And that includes all those in our Government who are promoting War against him. I think Putin actually did a good job schooling Obama at their last meeting. Funding these Radical Islamist 'Rebels' just doesn't make sense.
I wonder if this is a Cold War -type of knee-jerk reaction...

The Russians arm one side...

So we arm the other...

The Russians arm Assad...

So we arm the Rebels...

Wanting to keep the Russians noses out of the Med...

And hoping they lose their one remaining naval base (in Syria) in the process...

All without having to go to the fuss and bother of actually fighting a war over it ourselves...

That's what divided Arab factions are for, isn't it?

Fighting proxy wars...
wink_smile.gif

After all, if they're busy killing each other, they won't have time to try killing us...
tongue_smile.gif

It's all a Western-Jewish-Christian-Imperialist-Capitalist-Running-Dog-Liberal-NeoCon-Zionist-Evangelical-Fundamental-Oil-Stealing Kornspiracy...
50_50.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back