Rand Paul -“You can’t have open borders in a welfare state"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This article is 6 weeks old but first i heard of it and it's a great quote. Obozo wants illegals to invade america and be granted citizenship cause he knows they will all go on welfare and then vote dem the rest of their lives.

Rand Paul: GOP must 'evolve' on immigration - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

1/31/13 6:20 AM EST
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Wednesday that Republicans must “evolve” on immigration while preventing America from becoming a magnet for immigrants to come and get benefits.

“We cannot just be a beacon for everyone to come here on benefits,” Paul said on conservative commentator Bryan Fischer’s radio program Wednesday.

“You can’t have open borders in a welfare state. We’ve got a pretty significant welfare state, so it’s not just about normalizing the 11 or 12 million here, it’s whether or not while you’re doing that another 11 or 12 million come in, and I think that will bankrupt the country,” Paul said.

He continued: “So I am concerned, but I’m also open-minded enough to say that it is an issue that we do need to evolve on. But I’m not willing to be so much in adapting that I believe you allow people to come in without having a secure border and without not letting people get to the front of the line.”

Rand Paul is Racist. The US is biggest Economy so can afford to give Government Service to whoever wants it.

This article is 6 weeks old but first i heard of it and it's a great quote. Obozo wants illegals to invade america and be granted citizenship cause he knows they will all go on welfare and then vote dem the rest of their lives.

Rand Paul: GOP must 'evolve' on immigration - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

1/31/13 6:20 AM EST
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Wednesday that Republicans must “evolve” on immigration while preventing America from becoming a magnet for immigrants to come and get benefits.

“We cannot just be a beacon for everyone to come here on benefits,” Paul said on conservative commentator Bryan Fischer’s radio program Wednesday.

“You can’t have open borders in a welfare state. We’ve got a pretty significant welfare state, so it’s not just about normalizing the 11 or 12 million here, it’s whether or not while you’re doing that another 11 or 12 million come in, and I think that will bankrupt the country,” Paul said.

He continued: “So I am concerned, but I’m also open-minded enough to say that it is an issue that we do need to evolve on. But I’m not willing to be so much in adapting that I believe you allow people to come in without having a secure border and without not letting people get to the front of the line.”

There have been ads running in Mexico, a joint effort by Obama and Calderon, letting people know about amnesty and the many government programs. On the way here, they will find pamphlets and water stations so they have a safer trip as they make their way under the fence.

Illegal immigration has sharply increased since the administration has helped run these ads and made amnesty a top priority.

Meanwhile, a German family is being deported because they want to live here to home school their children. I guess they aren't looking for a better life. Only people coming illegally will get a break. Do it the right way and appear too conservative, you'll get the boot. You're damn right it's about votes.

[There have been ads running in Mexico, a joint effort by Obama and Calderon, letting people know about amnesty and the many government programs. On the way here, they will find pamphlets and water stations so they have a safer trip as they make their way under the fence.

Obozo actually WANTS illegals to invade by the millions. He knows many of them will vote and vote dem and if they get citizenship then ALL of them will go on welfare and vote dem.!!!

Mods need to move this sillyness to the romperoom

Most of the time with SS's threads, I would agree. but I think Rand is correct on this. I've thought this countless times myself. We need secure borders if we are going to be a welfare state.

Of course, I would prefer we weren't a welfare state and still had secure borders with alot more legal immigration.

Mods need to move this sillyness to the romperoom

Most of the time with SS's threads, I would agree. but I think Rand is correct on this. I've thought this countless times myself. We need secure borders if we are going to be a welfare state.

Of course, I would prefer we weren't a welfare state and still had secure borders with alot more legal immigration.

Eh, I kind of agree with Rand Paul as well, but it is still a Shootspeeders thread. He deserves ridicule no matter what topic he creates.

Forum List

Back