Rap & Hip Hop

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
This music thread is for rap and hip hop. This is in the music thread not FZ and if you don't like rap or hip hop don't post about it here this is a thread for people who do like it to share. :wink:

Yeah, I will narc on you if you fuck this up :lol:

This music thread is for rap and hip hop. This is in the music thread not FZ and if you don't like rap or hip hop don't post about it here this is a thread for people who do like it to share. :wink:

Yeah, I will narc on you if you fuck this up :lol:

How about Hick-Hop? :dunno:

Does German Singspiel count? It's using the rhyming spoken word to music.

Mozart650.jpg

Does German Singspiel count? It's using the rhyming spoken word to music.

Mozart650.jpg

Where is the rap or hip hop video? I knew a warning would attract people here. So predictable :lol: post rap or hip hop music.

Define rap as a genre. As I understand it, speaking the rhyming word to a musical accompaniment is the definition of Rap.

Blondie thought so...

German is not a great language for singing, being very guttural. So, 18th century German operas often included long segments where the singers would speak the rhyming words instead of singing them with a musical accompaniment. They called it ... 'singspiel' or 'sing-game'.

I would certainly classify that as rap.

German is not a great language for singing, being very guttural. So, 18th century German operas often included long segments where the singers would speak the rhyming words instead of singing them with a musical accompaniment. They called it ... 'singspiel' or 'sing-game'.

Post a song then :)

What lyrics are those are they ask. Then they turn their own on, can´t beat anyone, though.

Forum List

Back