Rape victims must hand phonnes to police or face investigations being dropped undner nnew scheme

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rape and domestic violence victims will be forced to give police access to their phones and social media accounts or face their cases being dropped.
Rape victims must hand phones to police or face investigations being dropped under new scheme

Wonder how long before it makes it to the US next LOL... Results of eating your leftist pathetic asses alive..

upload_2019-4-30_14-1-5.png

The purpose is to scare victims and to stop investigations.Who are almost 95% of rapists? Muslims, non-whites, liberals, pedophiles, politicians, 'elites'.
Who will share private information with enemies: so-called 'police' or lawyers of criminals?As everywhere in Europa UK's 'police' is highly corrupt and works together with felons.Shall relatives of victims be targeted too, blackmailed or even killed?

The purpose is to scare victims and to stop investigations.Who are almost 95% of rapists? Muslims, non-whites, liberals, pedophiles, politicians, 'elites'.
Who will share private information with enemies: so-called 'police' or lawyers of criminals?As everywhere in Europa UK's 'police' is highly corrupt and works together with felons.Shall relatives of victims be targeted too, blackmailed or even killed?

I can belie that bs def. goes on these political fkrs are so gawd dam corrupt across the board. It's like the only way to get rid of these mental nut fkrs is take care of the entire blood line as they would do back in the day these power tripping freaks stop at nothing just to control the masses.

Rape and domestic violence victims will be forced to give police access to their phones and social media accounts or face their cases being dropped.
Rape victims must hand phones to police or face investigations being dropped under new scheme

Wonder how long before it makes it to the US next LOL... Results of eating your leftist pathetic asses alive..

View attachment 258695

The UK is totally fucked up.
Though I appreciate their move to leave the EU, as German I can only watch with grim satisfaction how they are on the downslide to a orwellian sharia zone.

Forum List

Back