Rapture anyday now!

JESUS SAYS== "Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" (Matt. 23:9). BUT SO MANY MEN FOLLOW EVEN IN MANY CHURCH THEIR OWN IDEAS AND OPINIONS!!!!=NOT GOOD,NOT GOOD AT.

What will Christians do if Jesus decides to take the billions of Jews Muslims Hindus and atheist and leave you Christians here? What would you do?

Make this world a paradise. But then I would want to do that with them here as well.

The era of myth is over

I cant wait until this stuff is just a footnote in history

So you've stopped being a progressive and supportng Obama?

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)

Woopsie!! :eek::eek::eek:

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

See. I can post random scriptures that have nothing to do with the discussion too.

At first glance the new pope looks like a good choice!!! I expect to see millions of good bible believing catholics in heaven,but those that ignore god's word and follow man's ideas and opinions ??????? Where will they be?? Hot spot!!!

At first glance the new pope looks like a good choice!!! I expect to see millions of good bible believing catholics in heaven,but those that ignore god's word and follow man's ideas and opinions ??????? Where will they be?? Hot spot!!!

Hot spot? Hope it's 4G!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx9BSFHL4Vg]Robert Earl Keen - Wireless In Heaven - Key West Songwriters' Festival - YouTube[/ame]

One huge part of Americans are seen as Gun and Violence crazed . Another huge part is directly linked to an organisation permeated by child molesters .
Why do Americans expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world whom they try to invade and over run wherever possible ?
Does America count for anything good in these modern times?

NOW SECOND GLANCE==POPE FRASCIS in naming himself after Assisi, Bergoglio branded himself after an Italian (Roman) priest whose original name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone -- literally, Peter the Roman. BEWARE!!!

One huge part of Americans are seen as Gun and Violence crazed . Another huge part is directly linked to an organisation permeated by child molesters .
Why do Americans expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world whom they try to invade and over run wherever possible ?

No. But not because we own guns.
We are not taken seriously because we apologize. We let Americans be killed in our embassy and then apologize for a film that somehow justified the killings. Then we give them billions. America is good for hand outs to those who like to kill us. Would you take us seriously if you were them?

NOW SECOND GLANCE==POPE FRASCIS in naming himself after Assisi, Bergoglio branded himself after an Italian (Roman) priest whose original name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone -- literally, Peter the Roman. BEWARE!!!Modify Message

Im curious, you oppose following man's ideas and opinions and yet you have started a thread on the doctrine of the rapture which, as a doctrine, did not exist until the 19th century based, as far as I can tell, only on a misunderstanding of scripture. how do you reconcile that?

America needs to do some internal cleaning. We need to clean the inner vessel.

But I am not sure what is wrong with wanting to exercise your right to self defense. Seems rational to me.

And just because there have been some molesters in the Catholic Church doesnt mean that people can't meaningly find God through the Church. Nor that they can't do much good for their fellow man. They need to do some internal cleaning as well to the extent that it hasnt been done yet. But why would people feel the need to throw out the baby with the bathwater, so to speak?

NOW SECOND GLANCE==POPE FRASCIS in naming himself after Assisi, Bergoglio branded himself after an Italian (Roman) priest whose original name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone -- literally, Peter the Roman. BEWARE!!!

St Francis of Assisi was born in France. In fact, that's where he got his name. His father called him "The Frenchman" or Francesco.

Not surprised that someone is trying to reinterpret the facts to meet words of that "prophecy". It was only a matter of time.

Richard Dawkins Claims Unborn Children Are 'Less Human' Than Pigs. ATTENTION!!! TAKE NOTE,WATCH! IMHO. HE IS CURSING HIMSELF AND ASKING FOR EARLY JUDGMENT. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL.

The RUPTURE is here!

ventral-hernias.jpg

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now???? Imho. I am looking for the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015!!! Are you ready???

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now???? Imho. I am looking for the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015!!! Are you ready???

Don't put a date on Christ's return. There must be some saved from every people group before Christ can return or God will be judged a liar.

Forum List

Back