Rare tornado warninng issues for New York City

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rare Tornado Warning Issued for New York City

(WNBC) – The storm system that spawned deadly tornadoes in the Midwest, triggering up to 52 twisters Monday across eight states, has delivered severe weather to the tri-state area Tuesday. The National Weather Service extended a tornado warning for Staten Island and multiple areas around New Jersey — including Newark, Elizabeth and the Oranges — until 10:15 p.m. Severe thunderstorm warnings were issued for the other parts New York City and the surrounding counties in New Jersey, as well as Fairfield

Maybe it will take all the idiots with them, ever stop to think a higher power is coming after you stupid fk states bahah.

(WNBC) – The storm system that spawned deadly tornadoes in the Midwest, triggering up to 52 twisters Monday across eight states, has delivered severe weather to the tri-state area Tuesday. The National Weather Service extended a tornado warning for Staten Island and multiple areas around New Jersey — including Newark, Elizabeth and the Oranges — until 10:15 p.m. Severe thunderstorm warnings were issued for the other parts New York City and the surrounding counties in New Jersey, as well as Fairfield

Maybe it will take all the idiots with them, ever stop to think a higher power is coming after you stupid fk states bahah.
The "higher power" must really hate people in "red" states as that is where most tornados strike. You really didn't think this out, did you.

I was just reading the SHO-Boulder Co report on TSI and solar output. We have reached the very beginning of Solar minimum a year early and the OLN and Cosmic ray counts are throught the roof. We are seeing a marked cooling of the stratosphere and upper layers of the mesosphere. The cooling coming is going to be massive. Already the Polar areas are cooling rapidly causing a temperature gradient high in the 60 deg latitude regions. This allows storms that normally happen at 30-40 Deg Lat to be seen at higher latitudes. Hello Tornado's...

Just a sign of the cooling times....

I live in "upstate" NY and we get more tornadoes than people realize. Luckily they are rare and usually weak, only rarely deadly. I only have to worry about snow in the winter, not deadly thunder storms. My heart goes out to those affected by the recent strong tornadoes in in OK, OH, IN, and other states I'm surely forgetting. I can't even imagine having a house or town wiped out by weather like that.

NY AH's is the FINANCIAL CAPITAL of the WORLD ...So much smarter than redneck trump boot kissers

The "higher power" must really hate people in "red" states as that is where most tornados strike. You really didn't think this out, did you.
Not to mention all the flooding in red states.

Not to mention all the flooding in red states.
My heart really goes out to all those red states Maybe a good earthquake next?

Forum List

Back