Rashida Tlaib (D) censured by Congress for antisemitism in bipartisan vote

A person like that is not trustworthy.
Or as Trump would say, he's not loyal.

Americans need more people like him less like you. I can actually compromise with moderate Republicans. You can't even do that. To you they are traitors, rinos, deep state globalists.

That doesn’t answer the question. You are shifting the debate as to what policies are pushed.
Are you asking how many
Liar.

Multiple polls in recent weeks have shown Trump performing historically well among Black and Hispanic voters in head-to-head matchups with President Biden, helping put him neck-and-neck with Biden in a way he rarely was during their 2020 matchup.

Across five high-quality polls that have broken out non-White voters in the past month, Trump is averaging 20 percent of Black voters and 42 percent of Hispanic voters.
How did polls work out for you yesterday you dumb fucker?

How many of the Jewish People you are referring to are elected Congressional Democrats?
Does it matter? Because right now Republicans are playing politics with what's going on in Israel. Of course Jews want to wipe out Hamas. Republicans love it when people are riled up over shit like this. Perfect opportunity to divide us.

So how many jews are in our government? Probably a lot more than there are Arabs or pro Palestinian politicians. Dearborn, MI is the largest Arab population in the USA. Yea they don't like Jews. We get it. Want us to defend their hate? Well we can. We just can't defend what Hamas did.

Placing this specific carrot on a stick / ''unifying narrative'' aside, this is just one more example of ongoing attempts at normalization of expelling members of congress with whom others in congress might disagree.

It's been an ongoing type of stalking horse for some time. One that ultimately trivializes democracy itself to remove power from the electorate, thus centralizing power to the extent of full spectrum dominance over the will of the people to simply vote them out.

Previously this year...

View attachment 855141

Be careful what you ask for. Because you will surely get it.

Then they came for me...and there was no one left to speak for me...
Its a dark day for democracy in the US.

No. Do you know which river this is referring to? It's the Jordan river. Between the Jordan river and the sea lies the entire nation of Israel.

Hamas' charter clearly calls for the death of every Jew in Israel and the total destruction of the Israeli nation.

Be honest.
I understand that, but in between these areas, Israel. And when people make that statement, they are simply talking about the two Palestinian entities. If they wanted to say that Israel she’ll be wiped out they would and yes I’ll be honest here some Jews in Israel want to wipe out Palestinians some Muslims in Palestine and Christians in Palestine want to wipe out Israel.

The entire thing goes both ways. But there are good people on both sides. Look at the killing of the Jewish man in America did you see the picture? There was a Palestinian woman who tended to him to try to help him when he was down on the ground.

Look at the killing of a six-year-old Palestinian, American boy. Many Jews were offended by it.

From the River to the Sea is a phrase used by Hamas, it means control from the Jordan River to the Med Sea...which includes the State of Israel...hence, destroying the State of Israel.

You idiots quote terrorist

The adl is known for propaganda. Just like the southern poverty law center and blm

But we cannot accept thought crimes. We must stand by free-speech and commonsense. Only if somebody says they are against all blacks, or all whites, or all Jews is there a problem. We just can’t assume what people think.

Antisemitism is HATE speech.

You support members of Congress using hate speech?
She made a reference to a poem about Palestinians living from sea to shining sea. You read into it because the saying has ties to the idea that they don't want Israel there. Of course they don't. Indians don't want whites in America either. Wish we were gone. Some think the Hispanic invasion going on is Hispanics taking back what we stole from them.

The adl is known for propaganda. Just like the southern poverty law center and blm

But we cannot accept thought crimes. We must stand by free-speech and commonsense. Only if somebody says they are against all blacks, or all whites, or all Jews is there a problem. We just can’t assume what people think.

What if I said there were good people on both sides of this issue?

Or as Trump would say, he's not loyal.

Americans need more people like him less like you. I can actually compromise with moderate Republicans. You can't even do that. To you they are traitors, rinos, deep state globalists.
The Republican Thomas Massie is a great American. He supports Rashidas free speech

I’ve made many criticisms of Black Lives Matter. But I support the free-speech of any BLM American to say what they want. And this is what we must have this is the vision of the founding fathers. Anything else is an attack on free-speech. In order to be a proud patriotic American, you have to be able to allow people to provide controversial opinions. It is their God given rights. And the idea of preventing “hate speech“ is insane. Anybody can label any speech they want as so-called hate speech.

Responding was David Friedman, who served as US Ambassador to Israel from 2017 to 2021.

“Unlike you, I have never prayed on the Temple Mount, Judaism’s holiest site, because Israel limits prayer there to Muslims – no Jewish or Christian prayer is allowed,” he pointed out. “Israel bends over backwards to secure Muslim worship at Muslim holy sites. You are way off on the facts.”

Friedman later tweeted: “Hamas now firing rockets at civilians in Jerusalem, Mevaseret, Beit Shemesh and the Gaza periphery. Watching children running for cover. Anyone defending this despicable behavior is contributing to the barbarism.”

With the current incendiary situation her comments are Worse than “fire “ in a crowded theater. She is setting the fire.!

Forum List

Back