Rasmussen: A majority of Republicans want to see a “fresh face” run for President in 2024

Maybe after trump and biden, people will want a fresh new face, overall. Maybe elect a third party!

:lol: i kid i kid

this is your chance: Matt Gaetz, Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley

Oh heavens - If they run a nut like Gaetz or Cotton, they're doomed. Hawley's better but too green and never had the nads to go against Trumpy Bear.
Kinzinger would be a solid moderate, well-spoken, younger - good looking candidate who could pull mods, indies and some Dems.
Rump's 25%-er nutjob base just ain't gonna do it.

Any Republican that participates in the 2024-election is stupid. Total waste of time and money.

Spoiler alert 2024... Democrats find just enough votes hidden under a table to win.

Any Republican that participates in the 2024-election is stupid. Total waste of time and money.

Spoiler alert 2024... Democrats find just enough votes hidden under a table to win.

So what do you suggest, just don't vote and let them win walking away? That'll really stick it to 'em.

this is your chance: Matt Gaetz, Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley
Josh is okay he is a progressive Republican from my district.
just because he supports $2K checks for Americans doesn't mean he's progressive, unless i'm missing something

Forum List

Back