Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...OOH MY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this be called the MUELLER BOUNCE?... ROTFLMFAO

Friday, April 05, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

The Surrender Monkey at this time in his term had a 49% Approval.....DAMN!

At this point under Obama the UE was still 9%.

You people have a very low bar for your savior in the White House

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nope, the low bar was what you had for the kenyan messiah. For the first time in generations, we have a president who is actually doing the JOB of president, and the majority of americans are smart enough to see that.

Obama was the 2nd worst president ever and the best you Trump worshipers can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama.

That is like saying someone was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...it is not really a compliment

You didn't just mention Ryan Leaf did you? LMAO. WOW!

Have none of you learned anything from 2016? Giving any credibility to these polls is a fool’s errand. The Democrats got shafted hard in 2016 by believing the polls, and now the Republicans are falling for the same shit.

Nope. The polls were largely accurate. Hillary won the popular vote by the margin predicted.

But then what is the point of the polls when the popular vote does not decide the presidency? Please explain that one. Thank you.

That’s job creation - here is civilian unemployment :

Civilian unemployment rate

View attachment 254305

Trumpo is worse than Obama when you look at the chart, but I am honest to admit ttat since the UE can’t go much lower. Between Trumpo and Obama when it comes to a rate of lowering unemployment we have a statistical tie.

Don’t run away. You made an outrageously false claim now back it up.

You moron, Unemployment rate going down is a GOOD THING, doofus.

Jeebus!

View attachment 254305

Trumpo is worse than Obama when you look at the chart, but I am honest to admit ttat since the UE can’t go much lower. Between Trumpo and Obama when it comes to a rate of lowering unemployment we have a statistical tie.

Jeebus!

He is wrong. Unemployment was much higher when BHO took office because GW was an idiot. So it was easier for him to lower unemployment. Plus BHO played with very inexpensive monies. What DJT has done is actually very impressive.

He is wrong. Unemployment was much higher when BHO took office because GW was an idiot. So it was easier for him to lower unemployment. Plus BHO played with very inexpensive monies. What DJT has done is actually very impressive.
Well Obama's schemes for recapitalizing the underwater banks was sheer genius.

We got the two people we needed at the critical time most needed; an anti deflation Keynesianist followed by a free market capitalist.

Friday, April 05, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

why don't you stick that sick ass racist surrender monkey shit right up your chickenshit ass, boy? do you like showing what a mentally challenged piece of shit you are or do you just not have any other choice? imagine a severely retarded POS like you, filled to the brim with racist hate and ignorance, trying to judge a great human being like Obama. that is like Scott Baio calling Al Pacino a lousy actor.

"great human being" ?????? Obozo??? worst president in history, hated america, traitor, criminal. You are FOS POS
if you thought he was even okay, i would be worried, bitch. Obama soars over stupid fuck bigoted punks like you as an Eagle soars over a maggot feasting on a dead rat in the sewer...boy. with emphasis on the "boy."

really? then how about giving us a list of his accomplishments that helped all americans.

tell us how he improved the economy, how he secured the borders, how he improved trade, how he got NATO to pay its share, how he opened dialog with NK, how he negotiated better trade deals with china and the EU. how he brought the country together and healed racial tensions.

Obozo was a terrible president, and your juvenile attempts at insulting me cannot change that.

Friday, April 05, 2019

why don't you stick that sick ass racist surrender monkey shit right up your chickenshit ass, boy? do you like showing what a mentally challenged piece of shit you are or do you just not have any other choice? imagine a severely retarded POS like you, filled to the brim with racist hate and ignorance, trying to judge a great human being like Obama. that is like Scott Baio calling Al Pacino a lousy actor.

"great human being" ?????? Obozo??? worst president in history, hated america, traitor, criminal. You are FOS POS
if you thought he was even okay, i would be worried, bitch. Obama soars over stupid fuck bigoted punks like you as an Eagle soars over a maggot feasting on a dead rat in the sewer...boy. with emphasis on the "boy."

really? then how about giving us a list of his accomplishments that helped all americans.

tell us how he improved the economy, how he secured the borders, how he improved trade, how he got NATO to pay its share, how he opened dialog with NK, how he negotiated better trade deals with china and the EU. how he brought the country together and healed racial tensions.

Obozo was a terrible president, and your juvenile attempts at insulting me cannot change that.
You havent put Jones on ignore yet?

hmmmmm

Friday, April 05, 2019

You havent put Jones on ignore yet?

hmmmmm

Jones has taken over as the stupidest poster on this board. I laugh when I see his childish rants.

Have none of you learned anything from 2016? Giving any credibility to these polls is a fool’s errand. The Democrats got shafted hard in 2016 by believing the polls, and now the Republicans are falling for the same shit.

Nope. The polls were largely accurate. Hillary won the popular vote by the margin predicted.

But then what is the point of the polls when the popular vote does not decide the presidency? Please explain that one. Thank you.

Derp. Derp.

Jones has taken over as the stupidest poster on this board. I laugh when I see his childish rants.
I dont laugh because h e reminds me of the social decadence that is eating away at the heart of our culture and destroying the social fabric of our nation.

Nope, the low bar was what you had for the kenyan messiah. For the first time in generations, we have a president who is actually doing the JOB of president, and the majority of americans are smart enough to see that.

Obama was the 2nd worst president ever and the best you Trump worshipers can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama.

That is like saying someone was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...it is not really a compliment

Why was Obama so bad?
Almost everyone I know made back the millions in investments they lost under GW.

Perhaps you have heard of this thing called “ObamaCare”... which fucked up the system even more than it was.

if that is true, junior, why have the repubs who have had political power for the first two years of asshole trump been afraid to end it? BECAUSE THEY KNOW MOST AMERICANS LOVE MANY OF THE MANDATES INCLUDED IN EVERY INSURANCE PLAN UNDER OBAMACARE HAS TO HELP THOSE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, COVER REHAB, COVER EMERGENCY AMBULANCE COSTS, AND PROVIDE ONE PHYSICAL EXAM EACH YEAR...and, it saves about 40,000 lives a year does increase some support from right wingers.

Yeah, right, single 25 year old males and 60 year old women enjoy paying for maternity care. obozocare was the worst piece of legislation in the history of this nation and it was passed by dems only in the dark of night after crooked Harry Reid changed the rules and before anyone had a chance to read the POS bill.

I laugh daily. I just turn on any news Network and chuckle at all the dysfunction out there. It cannot be stopped and it is entertaining.

Friday, April 05, 2019

What do you mean? Trump is the best president in a century.

Trump is the best president this century, I will give you that much. Though his lack of negotiating skills is making it not by that much of a margin over the last two.

how does one negotiate with dems who have declared that they will vote against everything he proposes?

He did get NATO to pay up, he got China and the EU to fix some of the trade imbalances, he opened dialog with NK. He got hostages released. I would say that those are pretty good negotiations.

View attachment 254305

Jeebus!

How is what Trump has done more impressive? He has added 2.1 trillion dollars to the national debt in just over 2 years to achieve his success. I mean, I guess that is a pretty impressive amount of debt, but is that really the goal here?

how does one negotiate with dems who have declared that they will vote against everything he proposes?

They offered him 25 billion dollars for his fence, his negotiating skills brought that down to 1.3 billion.

He did get NATO to pay up,

NATO is sticking to the agreement that they made long before Trump even announced his run for the office. Nothing has changed.

he got China and the EU to fix some of the trade imbalances,

Has he now...U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

"The U.S. trade deficit in goods with China set a new record during President Donald Trump’s second year in office, despite his efforts to rein in what the administration views as Beijing's trade transgressions. The trade gap rose to $419.2 billion in 2018, from the previous record of $375.5 billion in 2017, a Commerce Department report released Wednesday showed."

he opened dialog with NK.

And what has come of that? Trump has canceled a major training exercise involving SK and the US and other nations. Trump has stopped further sanctions against NK. And what has Trump gotten from NK...a nice photo Op.

He got hostages released. I would say that those are pretty good negotiations.

NK released 10 hostages during the Obama years, does that mean you think he is a good negotiator as well?

They offered him 25 billion dollars for his fence, his negotiating skills brought that down to 1.3 billion.

NATO is sticking to the agreement that they made long before Trump even announced his run for the office. Nothing has changed.

"The U.S. trade deficit in goods with China set a new record during President Donald Trump’s second year in office, despite his efforts to rein in what the administration views as Beijing's trade transgressions. The trade gap rose to $419.2 billion in 2018, from the previous record of $375.5 billion in 2017, a Commerce Department report released Wednesday showed."

And what has come of that? Trump has canceled a major training exercise involving SK and the US and other nations. Trump has stopped further sanctions against NK. And what has Trump gotten from NK...a nice photo Op.

NK released 10 hostages during the Obama years, does that mean you think he is a good negotiator as well?

the dems never offered 25 billion for the wall. However, they did approve funding it when obozo was president.

Little Kim has not fired a missile or conducted a nuclear test since Trump put the fear of extermination in him.

I don't know where you got the rest of that BS but I suspect CNN, Ny times, or MSNBC.

and its ok if you dont like Trump, I think he is the best president in my lifetime and I have been around since truman.

I only ask that the Trump haters deal in facts and reality rather than BS propaganda and left wing talking points.s
\
Now, which of the current crop of dem presidential candidate clowns would do a better job than Trump? and why?

View attachment 254305

Jeebus!

How is what Trump has done more impressive? He has added 2.1 trillion dollars to the national debt in just over 2 years to achieve his success. I mean, I guess that is a pretty impressive amount of debt, but is that really the goal here?

Hmmm, did you ask that when Obama was adding 9 trillion in 8 years?

Trump offered our ABNORMALS DACA for $25 billion for the wall and the DeathRATS refused....So you LIED AGAIN....YOU are one big piece of shit!
Trump seeks $25 billion for border wall, offers 'Dreamer' citizenship
Reuters

Jan 24, 2018 · WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday previewed his outline for an immigration bill that he will promote next week, saying he wants $25 billion to build a border wall and is open to granting citizenship to illegal immigrants who were brought to the United ..

View attachment 254305

Jeebus!

Hmmm, did you ask that when Obama was adding 9 trillion in 8 years?

yep, sure fucking did. That is the difference between you and I.

I care about debt no matter who is sitting in the White House, but you are not allowed to care about ti when there is Repub in the White House because you are mindless fucking partisan sheep.

Trump offered our ABNORMALS DACA for $25 billion for the wall and the DeathRATS refused....So you LIED AGAIN....YOU are one big piece of shit!
Trump seeks $25 billion for border wall, offers 'Dreamer' citizenship
Reuters

Jan 24, 2018 · WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday previewed his outline for an immigration bill that he will promote next week, saying he wants $25 billion to build a border wall and is open to granting citizenship to illegal immigrants who were brought to the United ..

Wrong again...

Statement from the Press Secretary regarding the Schumer-Rounds-Collins Amendment | The White House

If the President were presented with an enrolled bill that includes the Amendment, his advisors would recommend that he veto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back