Rasmussen New Poll out Today

It's a poll that the wingnuts use, you calling them tards?
If they rely on polls YES.

Next dumbass question?

Oh, it's a very valid question. I'm sure you ran to all the other Rasmussen polls and voiced your opinion about how bad it was.

Oh, here you are starting a thread and using a Rasmussen poll.

Rasmussen poll shows Gingrich with double-digit lead in Iowa

Did you really just dig back to 2011?

A sure sign you realize you debacle of a thread has blown up in your face.:iyfyus.jpg:

Here he is defending Rasmussen in 2018.

President Trump hits 51% Approval Rating

I've never seen him go after Rasmussen unless Trump is underwater.

Keep digging.
:dig:

I think I've proved my point. The wingnuts only have a problem with Rasmussen and other pollsters when they don't like the results.

That's 10 days old. Mine is more recent, sorry, bitch. :21:
Tell them the link don’t work lol

Link works fine, you don't. :21:

Here's the video from the page, maybe you'll muster the courage up to watch it, boy.

Yea anti trumper produced go figure

Sorry you don't like the odds. You asked what Vegas was up to and I showed you.

It's a poll that the wingnuts use, you calling them tards?
If they rely on polls YES.

Next dumbass question?

Oh, it's a very valid question. I'm sure you ran to all the other Rasmussen polls and voiced your opinion about how bad it was.

Oh, here you are starting a thread and using a Rasmussen poll.

Rasmussen poll shows Gingrich with double-digit lead in Iowa

Did you really just dig back to 2011?

A sure sign you realize you debacle of a thread has blown up in your face.:iyfyus.jpg:

Here he is defending Rasmussen in 2018.

President Trump hits 51% Approval Rating

I've never seen him go after Rasmussen unless Trump is underwater.
It's EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS from the election.

8 months

Let that sink in for a moment....

8 months

Shit can change in a week that wrecks even the best laid plans.

Dance puppet!
According to Quid Pro Joe O'Biden Bama a few days ago the election is still 2 years away........or one year................

Here's the video from the page, maybe you'll muster the courage up to watch it, boy.

This is March 18, November is a long way off....for BOTH parties.

Your polls and odds were always good until this happened lol
78F55DFB-FC0D-4C39-8E89-57D969A14884.jpeg

I completely agree. I'm just posting the Rasmussen poll because the wingnuts love them only when Trump is ahead. I have no idea who is going to win the election.

Your polls and odds were always good until this happened lol View attachment 313266

Shoot, down 7 on the wingnut poll and now you're throwing the kitchen sink into it. :21:

Your polls and odds were always good until this happened lol View attachment 313266

Shoot, down 7 on the wingnut poll and now you're throwing the kitchen sink into it. :21:

Just facts

I completely agree. I'm just posting the Rasmussen poll because the wingnuts love them only when Trump is ahead. I have no idea who is going to win the election.

More than likely because Rasmussen was about the only major poll in 2016 that said Trump could win. There may have been a couple of others as well.

Just facts

I'm sure they are. I bet you live in the blue area too.

More than likely because Rasmussen was about the only major poll in 2016 that said Trump could win. There may have been a couple of others as well.

No, Rasmussen like every other pollster showed Clinton with a slight popular vote lead which is what she got.

To be specfic Rasmussen showed Clinton winning by 1.7% and she won by 2.1%.

Just facts

Facts

No, Rasmussen like every other pollster showed Clinton with a slight popular vote lead which is what she got.

94% chance Hillary wins haha

Liberals are the most likely to kill each other rioting and gathering in hate groups.

There won't be enough Democrats left standing in November to elect anything.

Oh, wait, I keep forgetting that DEAD people whose affiliations in life might have been anything overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

My bad.

Just facts

Facts

If you want to have a conversation about crime statistics then start a thread, the topic of this one is you idiots can't handle bad news when it comes int he form of a Rasmussen poll however think they are great when they tell you Trump is sort of (he's never far above 50%) popular, like mayonnaise.

Which does not translate into votes in the EC because we are not a direct democracy. In any event Rasmussen got closer than most anyone with a possible Trump win.

Just facts

Facts

If you want to have a conversation about crime statistics then start a thread, the topic of this one is you idiots can't handle bad news when it comes int he form of a Rasmussen poll however think they are great when they tell you Trump is sort of (he's never far above 50%) popular, like mayonnaise.
Someone is triggered lol hahah

So, on top of everything else you don't even know what a poll is.

Polls showed Hitlery in an Electoral Landslide right up to the election.

Oops!

So, on top of everything else you don't even know what a poll is.
I know what a poll is
D475BBD0-5A03-49FD-8796-AA5E2D578AC2.jpeg
Lol

Forum List

Back