Rasmussen New Poll out Today

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®
I think I seen 25 fake news reports the news have put out in the past 12 hours, lol last week was probably 1,000,, lol poor democrats haha

Riiiight. Don't cry, Trump isn't popular.

Obama was at 49% on this same day in his Presidency. Trump is at 46%. Considering the pandemic that's not to bad.

And the concerted attack by the democrat party members of the press, the late night comedians, hollywood............

You forgot to blame the the Jews, everyone knows the Jews fucking did it...

The anti-semites are in the democrat party.....

Yeah, those are the guys whining "The Jews Will Not Replace Us' in their MAGA hats. Sure, bud.

Oh yeah Omar and Jackson are Republicans?

I've never seen them wear a MAGA hat with tiki torch in hand.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

I think I seen 25 fake news reports the news have put out in the past 12 hours, lol last week was probably 1,000,, lol poor democrats haha

46% lol that makes its 70% in reality, crazy with all the fake news . He’s amazing

And the concerted attack by the democrat party members of the press, the late night comedians, hollywood............

Yeah, those are the guys whining "The Jews Will Not Replace Us' in their MAGA hats. Sure, bud.

Anti-semite muslims hate Trump. You will never see them in a maga hat. "All about the benjamins" is what she said I think? Up in "hymietown" as the REVEREND Jackson calls it?

Vegas says polls are off 13 points,, that’s 60%! That’s reality

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

46% lol that makes its 70% in reality, crazy with all the fake news . He’s amazing

Nope, it just shows you're a baby who has a difficult time with reality.

Too late for most, I fear....

In my first email run of the day I received two messages warning that the virus map link being promoted in this thread contains a virus of its own. One that scoops up your private info for sale on the dark web.

One of the two I would have disregarded as it came from an average internet user.

The other came from an IP professional whose insights I value.

Fortunately for me I read my emails before visiting this site.

Anti-semite muslims hate Trump. You will never see them in a maga hat. "All about the benjamins" is what she said I think? Up in "hymietown" as the REVEREND Jackson calls it?

Jackson is an asshole.

And AI Pac has an unnatural hold as a foreign entity over some Christian politicians. Just the same, she at least apologized.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Tell that to Vegas

I hope the polls go down to 20% lol the look on your faces in November will be priceless lol

Too late for most, I fear....

In my first email run of the day I received two messages warning that the virus map link being promoted in this thread contains a virus of its own. One that scoops up your private info for sale on the dark web.

One of the two I would have disregarded as it came from an average internet user.

The other came from an IP professional whose insights I value.

Fortunately for me I read my emails before visiting this site.

The John Hopkins map is safe. If there is a jhu.edu in the url you're fine.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Tell that to Vegas

You're going to love this. :21:

2020 Presidential Odds: Joe Biden Now Favored To Win Presidency

Obama was at 49% on this same day in his Presidency. Trump is at 46%. Considering the pandemic that's not to bad.

Do you blamed them?

Maybe you are ignoring when Trump boy pumping his ego during his rallies. The democrats the democrats the democrats, insulting his own people, lie after lie. Since when you see an asshole president attacking his own people?

Jerks like you likes that. Decent Americans that is called unfit, immature and amateur lousy president. So he deserves to be trash.

Jackson is an asshole.

And AI Pac has an unnatural hold as a foreign entity over some Christian politicians. Just the same, she at least apologized.

He is an official democrat super-delegate asshole though isnt he?

Tell that to Vegas

Lol link don’t work haha nice odds ha

Tell that to Vegas

Lol link don’t work haha nice odds ha

Link works fine you just need to be man enough to read it, pussy.

Forum List

Back