Rasmussen -- Trump's favorite poll -- now has Biden + 12

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Trump sinks deeper and deeper into his self-made quagmire....

President Trump’s debate performance followed by his coronavirus diagnosis appear to be digging an even deeper hole for him this week. Democrat Joe Biden now has a 12-point lead over the president in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

President Trump’s debate performance followed by his coronavirus diagnosis appear to be digging an even deeper hole for him this week. Democrat Joe Biden now has a 12-point lead over the president in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

Hmmmm guess all that is left is the actual election

Just like 2016!!

iu

You're being dunked and doped yet again.......probably because it's so easy.

Black America has turned on Democrats, even BET. The NAACP has suggested it might.
The ONLY blacks left holding the Democrat schtick are the really stupid ones who the Dems own and have brainwashed.
So you really low IQ Dems are fighting for old white KKK men like your life depends on it.
Blacks don't run the democrat party, They are the TOOLS for it.

Malcolm X knew exactly what he was talking about when he called blacks fighting for Dems, "Chumps"

Donald continues his death spiral even after the COVID diagnosis.
He's alienated women and the elderly even more.
Guess the pity party and "suburban housewife" fear mongering didn't work.

There is a reason CNN doesn't want Trump to do rallies. It illustrates just how many more are out to support America First. If you see a Biden "rally", they never show the crowd. Why?

Trump didn't do well in the debate, primarily because he repeated his rally positions instead of reaching out the middle and Independents. If he doesn't raise China, jobs, the economy and his accomplishments for black/minority communities are his key, he is hurting himself.

Moderators of multiple debates/Town Halls have all refused to raise the most important issue, which is China. Again, why?

Some want Americans to vote against their self interest and instead vote for D.C, Cali and NY elites. China is waiting. Taiwan, Australia, Japan and others are also holding their breath.

China is not rooting for the same candidate to win that the latter nations are.

Donald continues his death spiral even after the COVID diagnosis.
He's alienated women and the elderly even more.
Guess the pity party and "suburban housewife" fear mongering didn't work.

Wow you silly people are setting yourself up even worse than last election.

"City of LA - which can’t put up a stop sign in under 3 years - took this down within hours. Had it said BLM it would’ve received immediate protected monument status"

f-qLnEvS

It's not over yet. Trump manages to keep digging that hole. Pretty soon he will be shoveling his own dirt in it.

Again, I ask, are you ready and willing to BET your standing on this site?

If Trump wins, I leave it forever.
If Biden wins, you leave, forever.

What say you?

Speaking of BET...... the founder of BET is voting for Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NAACP may follow suit. I think they are realizing the democrat scam finally

You're being dunked and doped yet again.......probably because it's so easy.

Black America has turned on Democrats, even BET. The NAACP has suggested it might.
The ONLY blacks left holding the Democrat schtick are the really stupid ones who the Dems own and have brainwashed.
So you really low IQ Dems are fighting for old white KKK men like your life depends on it.
Blacks don't run the democrat party, They are the TOOLS for it.

Malcolm X knew exactly what he was talking about when he called blacks fighting for Dems, "Chumps"
Umm, among the latest polls, by a margin of 85% to 12%, blacks say they would vote for Biden if the election were held today.

What say you?

I've made the same bet for any of our Trumptards but believe I just have one taker. Remember too, that this WILL be a contested election. Donald could throw it to congress or to SCOTUS and steal the election. What happens then?

What say you?

I've made the same bet for any of our Trumptards but believe I just have one taker. Remember too, that this WILL be a contested election. Donald could throw it to congress or to SCOTUS and steal the election. What happens then?
What is to contest about a blowout? Biden will lose in a landslide.

Translation: God does place limitations on the scope of man’s intelligence, but not on stupidity

Translation: God does place limitations on the scope of man’s intelligence, but not on stupidity
I think the translation is you liberals are too poll dependent instead of seeing what will really take place.

Forum List

Back