🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

Colorado is an open primary state. If they're not registered as democrats, they can vote in any primary they want.

• As of 2016, Colorado has an open primary for presidential, federal, and state elections.
  • Voters do not declare affiliation with a party in order to vote, but they must choose one party's ballot.

The Primary was held March 1st. If what you are saying is true, what took them so long? This is July.

They're getting ready for 2018

To what end DA,, That shit works for BOTH parties when a state does have open primaries. I expect you to see a lot of changes in the next term. A lot of states have that option, and it will mean that the dimshits will be a very scarce option. in fact maybe some states wont even get enough to get the dimshit on the ballot. If we take all of the Trump districts and hold them below the required minimum they cant get on the ballot, and will have NO chance of getting enough votes to get any EC votes but the dark blues like the last election. Go ahead and play that game if you think your few districts can overcome the 100+ times that many. You keep finding ideas we have known about for fifty, but haven't used, if it becomes evident that your vile scum wanna try it we can show you dumbasses the reason you really fucked up.

There's little doubt you're not too smart....why would Rats unregister to vote GOP? There's been some weak shit in this thread but you just took over the lead for the weakest.

More republicans have been defeated in the primaries, than by democrats in the general election.

By voting in the other parties primary they can do more to defeat the incumbent republicans.

Because he lied, there is no reason to hunt for evidence, which preliminary searches indicate does not exist, to prove him right.
So you are saying because there was NO evidence of collusion by Trump, there was no reason for an investigation or a special council then?
So there is no reason for an investigation to try to find anything at all about TRUMP huh?

When Trump made the statement that millions of votes were cast illegally, the left ridiculed and even challenged him on his statement. Now Trump is up to that challenge, and nobody wants to cooperate.
If Trump can't prove what he said without all 50 states turning over all the information he wants, then he was bullshitting when he said it.

No, he's attempting to show the proof of his statement.
Exactly my point. He made that claim without proof. It was bullshit, just as many on the left said it was.

Okay, let's say that's true. What would be wrong with him trying to prove it now?
Because he lied, there is no reason to hunt for evidence, which preliminary searches indicate does not exist, to prove him right.

Voter fraud is like speeders on the highway. If people are traveling 30 miles over the speed limit, but nobody is there to stop them, how could you prove anybody was breaking the law?

There might be millions who are voting illegally, or there may only be a few. Nobody knows because there is little oversight when it comes to voting.

My state is one of the worst. They allow all people to vote by mail. So what's stopping some radical from going into mailboxes, collecting those mail ballots, and filling them out themselves? They also allow you to bring in a utility bill to vote. Heck, I don't even have any fancy art program on my computer, but even I could take my electric bill, scan it, and replace the name and address with any name and address I desire.

Gun ownership is protected like free speech. I never said I was against free speech. Have all the free speech you like, but don't use free speech as an excuse to break our laws in this country.

If we did I could post a word that is NOT PC on this forum and it would not be edited, and any conservative could speak on any campus in the country with out being attacked and forced to leave before their speech. Liberals use free speech as a weapon but deny their opponents the right. Time to stop their hate speech against this country, and Our duly elected President.

So you are saying because there was NO evidence of collusion by Trump, there was no reason for an investigation or a special council then?

Michel Flynn talking sanctions with the Russian ambassador. He got fired because of his collusion. Now we have Trump jrs emails showng his collusion with the kremlins lady lawner.

Gun ownership is protected like free speech. I never said I was against free speech. Have all the free speech you like, but don't use free speech as an excuse to break our laws in this country.

If we did I could post a word that is NOT PC on this forum and it would not be edited, and any conservative could speak on any campus in the country with out being attacked and forced to leave before their speech. Liberals use free speech as a weapon but deny their opponents the right. Time to stop their hate speech against this country, and Our duly elected President.

We Republicans welcome Democrat free speech, especially on campus. We want people to hear what the Democrat party is all about. But leftists are scared of our free speech because they know what they hear from us will turn some heads and make some of them think about switching to our side.

Voter fraud is like speeders on the highway. If people are traveling 30 miles over the speed limit, but nobody is there to stop them, how could you prove anybody was breaking the law?

Kobach took a radar gun, and stood on the side of the highway and tried to catch speeders, saying there were thousands of speeders. And after standing there for months, only caught two people speeding.

Awesome, then that means that we can also take a highly restrictive view of gun laws that hold public safety and property rights above your individual rights. You cannot have it both ways. If the occasional mass protest that gets out of hand were a valid excuse to preemptively shut them down then the thousands of gun deaths and injuries every year is a valid excuse to confiscate them before someone gets shot. Personally I take a very broad view of the rights afforded citizens under both amendments, not just one. I will have my guns AND my free speech and you can stay the fuck out of my free exercise of those rights.

Apples and oranges. As an American citizen, you have the right to own a gun, but you do not have a constitutional right to kill somebody outside of self defense or use that weapon in any way to commit a crime.
Talk about missing the point, woosh, right over your head.

Sure it did. :booze:
Look here gun nutter, If I actually gave a damn about gun control I would use your argument to state that guns should be tightly controlled or even confiscated because people use them to commit crimes. Quit being a hypocrite and have a consistent view on both the first and second amendment. Anarchists are just as much a side effect of free speech as drive by shootings are for gun ownership. You are prepared to accept any amount of gun deaths yet get all fascist if some buildings get damaged.

Yeah conservatives love to make laws restricting speech in all it's forms and are continually getting sued for it. Florida just lost on a bullshit law that said pediatricians cannot discuss gun safety with parents, WTF? Was this even a problem or a threat to gun ownership?

Apples and oranges. As an American citizen, you have the right to own a gun, but you do not have a constitutional right to kill somebody outside of self defense or use that weapon in any way to commit a crime.

Look here gun nutter, If I actually gave a damn about gun control I would use your argument to state that guns should be tightly controlled or even confiscated because people use them to commit crimes. Quit being a hypocrite and have a consistent view on both the first and second amendment. Anarchists are just as much a side effect of free speech as drive by shootings are for gun ownership. You are prepared to accept any amount of gun deaths yet get all fascist if some buildings get damaged.

Yeah conservatives love to make laws restricting speech in all it's forms and are continually getting sued for it. Florida just lost on a bullshit law that said pediatricians cannot discuss gun safety with parents, WTF? Was this even a problem or a threat to gun ownership?

A doctor is to treat illnesses and injuries, not to pry into people's political or personal life that has nothing to do with his line of work. If a doctor ever asked me about my ownership of guns, I would walk right out of his office and file a complaint with the hospital or clinic; maybe even the AMA. That is of course unless he was a gun enthusiast and just wanted to talk guns to pass the time.

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado
Right to privacy..
How do you figure? The government already has most if not all of this information, anyway. Right to privacy?Come on here, paranoia is more like it.

A doctor is to treat illnesses and injuries, not to pry into people's political or personal life that has nothing to do with his line of work. If a doctor ever asked me about my ownership of guns, I would walk right out of his office and file a complaint with the hospital or clinic; maybe even the AMA. That is of course unless he was a gun enthusiast and just wanted to talk guns to pass the time.
Lordy what a dumbass you are. I was not even really talking specifically about the the law but rather using it as an example of how you people will make laws limiting speech, knowing it's unconstitutional, for the most spurious reasons. The law was a stupid waste just because some politicians needed some pro-gun legislation to appease people like you who will trample the 1st just to put the 2nd on a pedestal.

Lordy what a dumbass you are. I was not even really talking specifically about the the law but rather using it as an example of how you people will make laws limiting speech, knowing it's unconstitutional, for the most spurious reasons. The law was a stupid waste just because some politicians needed some pro-gun legislation to appease people like you who will trample the 1st just to put the 2nd on a pedestal.

Trying to pry into people's personal or family life is not free speech, especially when you are using your profession to do so. Now if the doctor wants to use his free time to speak at an anti-gun rally, he's free to do so. But dressing up political questions as medical concerns because of his profession is not free speech. It's an abuse of his position in the community.

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado
Right to privacy..
How do you figure? The government already has most if not all of this information, anyway. Right to privacy?Come on here, paranoia is more like it.
The information is suppose to be kept private........Even if they get the 411, it doesn't show who I voted for...So what's the big deal with Trump? He has money to blow on this shit, yet the roads can't get repaired cause FEMA is handing out IOU's. We have airplanes flying day and night to find weed in the woods, but shitty roads to drive on.....The VA is out of dough for the Veteran's Choice program, but the DEA and Sessions is gonna raid them maryjane vendors that are in business legally through a plebiscite, but the will of the people be damned while Sessions strips your possessions away without due process..Yet Trumpet is worried about voting....Load ,,,of,,,,shit.........

Last edited:
Trying to pry into people's personal or family life is not free speech, especially when you are using your profession to do so. Now if the doctor wants to use his free time to speak at an anti-gun rally, he's free to do so. But dressing up political questions as medical concerns because of his profession is not free speech. It's an abuse of his position in the community.[/QUOTE]
Where on earth did you get the would you notion that voter registration has anything other than SS#, current addresses, immigration status, criminal status , names phone numbers and party affiliation and other minutiae. Did I miss something here? If you are pro or anti this or that, putting it out here on the internet seems to contradict your fear of privacy violations. Believe me brother, the government knows already.

Trying to pry into people's personal or family life is not free speech, especially when you are using your profession to do so. Now if the doctor wants to use his free time to speak at an anti-gun rally, he's free to do so. But dressing up political questions as medical concerns because of his profession is not free speech. It's an abuse of his position in the community.
Where on earth did you get the would you notion that voter registration has anything other than SS#, current addresses, immigration status, criminal status , names phone numbers and party affiliation and other minutiae. Did I miss something here? [/QUOTE]

I must have, because I don't understand what you are asking.

Where on earth did you get the would you notion that voter registration has anything other than SS#, current addresses, immigration status, criminal status , names phone numbers and party affiliation and other minutiae. Did I miss something here?

I must have, because I don't understand what you are asking.[/QUOTE]
OK, fair enough. I misread your last post, sorry.

Forum List

Back