🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

nintchdbpict000329738671.jpg

DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado

They obviously didn't tell you that Republicans were also unregistering in Colorado--and it's because of Trump's voter fraud commission. It's not anything to do with voter fraud but everything to do with the state of Colorado sharing address's, birthday, social security numbers with Trump's bogus commission on voter fraud.

"Voters in some states are withdrawing their voting registration amid a request from President Trump’s voter fraud panel to collect voting data from all 50 states. Now a federal judge in Washington is looking into the suit filed against the panel’s request, by the Electronic Privacy Information Center The Washington Post reports that the judge will rule on the request for a temporary restraining order to stop the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity from collecting the data. Last week, the states were asked to upload info on voters that is publicly available to a federal site. That includes their names, address's, birth dates, party affiliations and last four digits of their social security numbers.

A majority of states are refusing to supply some or all of that information.
44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

However, Colorado is one of the states that is adhering to the request."
Voters Unregistering in Response to Presidential Commission's Voter Info Request

Wait a second. As much as we rely on One News Page for our news, it doesn't explain how they know voters are withdrawing BECAUSE of Trump or his commission. I would be willing to bet that anybody who did withdraw their registration were never asked why nor is there any record of it.

The title and the story are not matching up either. The headline reads voters are withdrawing because of Trump, but the story says voters are withdrawing "amid" Trump's vote gathering information.

My Fake News alert is signaling me on my computer screen.

Rats can't win an election without cheating...anywhere. From Nixon votes being thrown in the Chicago River giving JFK the presidency to Franken's theft of the Wisconsin Senate seat from Norm Coleman by "discovering" ballots in rest area bathrooms and abandoned car trunks.

There are many states where Dems with change to vot in the Rep primary, then switch back, and vice versa. The fact people are making a big deal out of this makes me think they don't want to get to bottom of how many have illegally voted. Unless, there is a conspiracy he's gonna send someone to your door if you are registered with the wrong party....
Our votes are not tied to our voting records. They are anonymous.
Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.
Right. Just how we registered, Democrat, Republican, Unaffiliated or whatever else. Whether a voter voted in a primary in some states would also tell who they are registered with, since in some states, you must be a member of the party in order to vote in the primary.
We have to look at what precipitated these allegations of voter fraud.
All I have seen in that regard is Trump's wild fanciful allegations based on nothing but lies. That's been no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In fact, it is a very, very rare event. Only a few people have ever been arrested and prosecuted for it. The bigger crime is cross-check. That nefarious program has disenfranchised thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of legal voters by purging them from the rolls. Frankly, I am puzzled by the Democrats silence on that issue. It is as if they sanction that diabolical republican initiative.

So how do you remove voters who moved out of state, passed away, or are too sickly to vote? Nobody is required to contact the voting commission when any of these things happen to a voter. So there is only one way to remove them, and that is purging.

Our state did it until some lib judge stopped us. They sent out three notices to people who haven't voted in over seven years. Those who did not reply were removed, those who did reply stayed on the voting roster. After the names were removed, some of those who were too lazy to return the postage paid reply complained about it.

Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

Maybe you're not too smart. Colorado is an open primary state. If they're not registered as democrats, they can vote in any primary they want.

Colorado - Open Primaries

• As of 2016, Colorado has an open primary for presidential, federal, and state elections.

Details of voting in congressional and state primary elections:
  • Voters do not declare affiliation with a party in order to vote, but they must choose one party's ballot.

my point was that the 4473 is a violation of the second amendment, not to mention the fourth and fifth amendments
Too bad you people are not so keen on protecting the rest of the constitution.
who are you talking about you little fucking bitch?????
I double dog fucking dare you to find a quote from me where I support violating ANY of the bill of rights
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time your fellow Trumpbots are talking about attacking the press or protestors with some sort of police/legal action be sure to remind them that the first amendment is every bit as sacred to (some) Americans as the second.

The first amendment doesn't protect people stopping traffic. The first amendment doesn't protect people from stopping others to speak. The first amendment doesn't protect people who wish to riot, destroy public and private property.
Awesome, then that means that we can also take a highly restrictive view of gun laws that hold public safety and property rights above your individual rights. You cannot have it both ways. If the occasional mass protest that gets out of hand were a valid excuse to preemptively shut them down then the thousands of gun deaths and injuries every year is a valid excuse to confiscate them before someone gets shot. Personally I take a very broad view of the rights afforded citizens under both amendments, not just one. I will have my guns AND my free speech and you can stay the fuck out of my free exercise of those rights.

Apples and oranges. As an American citizen, you have the right to own a gun, but you do not have a constitutional right to kill somebody outside of self defense or use that weapon in any way to commit a crime.

It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA< yeah, and dogs don't smell their ass, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. You are finished, you may as well admit this country hates liberal shit and their lies, intimidation, threats, labels, and especially their extortion. WE will NOT BE SUBJUGATED BY SCUM LIKE YOU or your MESSIAH, before it happens again there will be a backlash that makes the Rodney King riot look like a small Sunday picnic.

Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

Maybe you're not too smart. Colorado is an open primary state. If they're not registered as democrats, they can vote in any primary they want.

Colorado - Open Primaries

• As of 2016, Colorado has an open primary for presidential, federal, and state elections.

Details of voting in congressional and state primary elections:
  • Voters do not declare affiliation with a party in order to vote, but they must choose one party's ballot.

The Primary was held March 1st. If what you are saying is true, what took them so long? This is July.

Too bad you people are not so keen on protecting the rest of the constitution.
I double dog fucking dare you to find a quote from me where I support violating ANY of the bill of rights
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time your fellow Trumpbots are talking about attacking the press or protestors with some sort of police/legal action be sure to remind them that the first amendment is every bit as sacred to (some) Americans as the second.

The first amendment doesn't protect people stopping traffic. The first amendment doesn't protect people from stopping others to speak. The first amendment doesn't protect people who wish to riot, destroy public and private property.
Awesome, then that means that we can also take a highly restrictive view of gun laws that hold public safety and property rights above your individual rights. You cannot have it both ways. If the occasional mass protest that gets out of hand were a valid excuse to preemptively shut them down then the thousands of gun deaths and injuries every year is a valid excuse to confiscate them before someone gets shot. Personally I take a very broad view of the rights afforded citizens under both amendments, not just one. I will have my guns AND my free speech and you can stay the fuck out of my free exercise of those rights.

Apples and oranges. As an American citizen, you have the right to own a gun, but you do not have a constitutional right to kill somebody outside of self defense or use that weapon in any way to commit a crime.
Talk about missing the point, woosh, right over your head.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure it did. :booze:

Without proof you can only speculate and you don't know shit as to why they refuse to allow the feds to peek at their lives..Smaller govt..

That has not stopped all of you shitpiles from attacking TRUMP with no evidence, and ONLY SPECULATION has it ??? So Cry in you own damn milk Now what do they call that UUUMMMMM is it aaaahhhhh. OH YEAH HYPOCRITICAL HUH!!! But that is part of the definition of a scum liberal.

When I see evidence, not supposition, I will listen.
First you say you want evidence....

I for one am very glad my state has flat out refused to give any information to the Commission.
...then you say youre happy that your state wont give up the evidence. You are a lying sack of shit.
This problem could easily be solved by having the commission come to the states and do their review without making the raw data accessible to any more people than it already is. They can count their beans and do whatever, then compile the 50 states' information.

No body from the left minded when the former pile of shit in the white house used millions of taxpayer dollars to HIRE people to do actual research on how many people it would take to change red states to blue by sending blue voters to those states. Today I heard a young man about 19 say "It is time to kill every damn liberal in this country and eradicate their entire species from mankind, and make sure they never get the chance to rise again". I though damn this young black man Is mad as hell, I guess he is tired of being fed the liberal lies and seeing his family become subjects of the ruling class liberal kingdom.

Look here gun nutter, If I actually gave a damn about gun control I would use your argument to state that guns should be tightly controlled or even confiscated because people use them to commit crimes. Quit being a hypocrite and have a consistent view on both the first and second amendment. Anarchists are just as much a side effect of free speech as drive by shootings are for gun ownership. You are prepared to accept any amount of gun deaths yet get all fascist if some buildings get damaged.

As an American citizen, you have the right to own a gun, but you do not have a constitutional right to kill somebody outside of self defense or use that weapon in any way to commit a crime.
Trump boasted he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue.

Colorado is an open primary state. If they're not registered as democrats, they can vote in any primary they want.

The Primary was held March 1st. If what you are saying is true, what took them so long? This is July.

They're getting ready for 2018

[Look here gun nutter, If I actually gave a damn about gun control I would use your argument to state that guns should be tightly controlled or even confiscated because people use them to commit crimes. Quit being a hypocrite and have a consistent view on both the first and second amendment. Anarchists are just as much a side effect of free speech as drive by shootings are for gun ownership. You are prepared to accept any amount of gun deaths yet get all fascist if some buildings get damaged.

Talk about being in over your head, and finding a completely scattered line of fantasy. BZZZZZZZZ YOUR Hypothetical analysis is not even close to a kindergarten parallel. Go get your diaper changed wiwl wost occy. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Bring on the clowns!!!

Never thought the rubes would suddenly start supporting the big fed gubmint taking private information. Trump can really play them like a fiddle.
I've said it several times: Donald Trump will lead the pseudocons into the far left camp.

There's little doubt you're not too smart....why would Rats unregister to vote GOP? There's been some weak shit in this thread but you just took over the lead for the weakest.

President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

When Trump made the statement that millions of votes were cast illegally, the left ridiculed and even challenged him on his statement. Now Trump is up to that challenge, and nobody wants to cooperate.
If Trump can't prove what he said without all 50 states turning over all the information he wants, then he was bullshitting when he said it.

No, he's attempting to show the proof of his statement.
Exactly my point. He made that claim without proof. It was bullshit, just as many on the left said it was.

Okay, let's say that's true. What would be wrong with him trying to prove it now?
Because he lied, there is no reason to hunt for evidence, which preliminary searches indicate does not exist, to prove him right.

Look here gun nutter, If I actually gave a damn about gun control I would use your argument to state that guns should be tightly controlled or even confiscated because people use them to commit crimes. Quit being a hypocrite and have a consistent view on both the first and second amendment. Anarchists are just as much a side effect of free speech as drive by shootings are for gun ownership. You are prepared to accept any amount of gun deaths yet get all fascist if some buildings get damaged.

Gun ownership is protected like free speech. I never said I was against free speech. Have all the free speech you like, but don't use free speech as an excuse to break our laws in this country.

Forum List

Back