🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

Shouldn't gun buyers then register in advance?

Ever bought a firearm, numbnuts? You have to register each and every time. We'll take that deal though...a background check before you're given a ballot......sound good?
really, all bullshit to the side, registration is an infringement, and besides that, firearms ownership is in the bill of rights and voting isnt
Voting and gun ownership are both simply in the constitution. An amendment is simply more constitution. Did you have a point with that statement?
my point was that the 4473 is a violation of the second amendment, not to mention the fourth and fifth amendments

It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

No one is violating the privacy of the voting booth. Looking at voter rolls and making sure the people are legal citizens is what we should have been doing all along.
The election supervisors of the various states do do that and no one except congress has the power to force oversight. Trump trying to do it through the executive branch was an improper use of power. Besides, all the old segregation states just fought a long legal battle to get the federal government out of election law oversight so they can more easily go back to fucking brown people out of their votes.

Ever bought a firearm, numbnuts? You have to register each and every time. We'll take that deal though...a background check before you're given a ballot......sound good?
really, all bullshit to the side, registration is an infringement, and besides that, firearms ownership is in the bill of rights and voting isnt
Voting and gun ownership are both simply in the constitution. An amendment is simply more constitution. Did you have a point with that statement?
my point was that the 4473 is a violation of the second amendment, not to mention the fourth and fifth amendments
Too bad you people are not so keen on protecting the rest of the constitution.

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

When Trump made the statement that millions of votes were cast illegally, the left ridiculed and even challenged him on his statement. Now Trump is up to that challenge, and nobody wants to cooperate.
If Trump can't prove what he said without all 50 states turning over all the information he wants, then he was bullshitting when he said it.

who are you talking about you little fucking bitch?????
I double dog fucking dare you to find a quote from me where I support violating ANY of the bill of rights
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I double dog fucking dare you to find a quote from me where I support violating ANY of the bill of rights
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time your fellow Trumpbots are talking about attacking the press or protestors with some sort of police/legal action be sure to remind them that the first amendment is every bit as sacred to (some) Americans as the second.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time your fellow Trumpbots are talking about attacking the press or protestors with some sort of police/legal action be sure to remind them that the first amendment is every bit as sacred to (some) Americans as the second.
Then you should do the same for every libturds university. Okay?

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a trump supporter, you fucking little diseased hemmaroid on the asshole of life

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a trump supporter, you fucking little diseased hemmaroid on the asshole of life
LOL you sure sound like one with your hateful reply in place of an actual position on an issue.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL you sure sound like one with your hateful reply in place of an actual position on an issue.
you fail
can you or can you not find an instance of me personally advocating that anyones's rights, as enumerated under the first ten amendments to the US constitution be violated?
yes or fucking no, worm

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.

I guess you haven't been paying much attention, because here is the information that they are requesting...................

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, created by the Trump administration, has sent letters to each state asking for information on voters, including names, addresses, birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, felony convictions, voting history through 2006, party affiliation and multistate voter registration.Next >

How your state responded to Trump's voter data request

Granted, maybe in your state, who you voted for isn't a matter of public record, but what Trump has requested is who you voted for in every election since 2006 (the election before Obama was elected), as well as what your party affiliation is.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.
Birthdate and last 4 of your SSN. Gives a positive ID as to who you are.
Felony convictions. Gives them information that could be used to lock you up.
Who you voted for and party affiliation. Gives them information to let them know where you stand politically.

Sorry, but that kind of information on all voters in America could be used for purges and other neat things that Hitler did in rounding up people that didn't agree with him.

On other articles reporting this, whether or not you served in the military was also part of the information they wanted. Probably to see if you could be trouble for the people rounding you up, because you have prior military experience.

And, for you people who want to see how your state is handling the request, the link provides that information as well. There are LOTS of states that are either refusing or only partially complying with this request.

That's a lie, they aren't asking who you voted for, they are asking if you voted. I don't know any States that record who you voted for except in the totals.

Believe the memo that was sent or not. Either way, they DID ask for who you voted for since 2006.

I don't normally respond to the same post twice but I'll make an exception here.

Here's a link to the letter sent to NC, feel free to point where they asked for information as to who people voted for.

Correspondence PEIC Letter to North Carolina 06282017[1]

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

nintchdbpict000329738671.jpg

DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado
I am a Colorado voter. Used to be a Dem, now I am a unaffiliated. Why are people so intimidated by Feds getting voter info, Christ, they already KNOW all of it anyway. What bothers me, is the information they gather is would be held on relatively unsecured servers that can be hacked.

No one is violating the privacy of the voting booth. Looking at voter rolls and making sure the people are legal citizens is what we should have been doing all along.
The election supervisors of the various states do do that and no one except congress has the power to force oversight. Trump trying to do it through the executive branch was an improper use of power. Besides, all the old segregation states just fought a long legal battle to get the federal government out of election law oversight so they can more easily go back to fucking brown people out of their votes.
So on the one hand you just admitted the federal government overseas election law, but on the other you claim the Trump administration has no authority to oversee election law.

Classic snowflake "logic," there.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it looks like you're getting to know "occupied."

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you fail
can you or can you not find an instance of me personally advocating that anyones's rights, as enumerated under the first ten amendments to the US constitution be violated?
yes or fucking no, worm
Yeah, I don't care, if you talk like that you are an asshole and it's not really worth the time to go over your posting history. If I wrongly assumed something about you I apologize, seriously, but you are doing yourself no favors acting like a jackass instead of having an actual conversation.

So they're leaving the Democrat party because of a Republican president?

Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?

Forum List

Back