🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

And he can go fuck himself.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.

It's considerably less intrusive than the BS you folks push on me to own and carry a gun. Maybe we should just require State and Federal background checks to register to vote and verify them every time you go to vote.

Voting never put a hole in anyone.

The righties who fear that the gov will confiscate their guns if they are registered have to wonder why these people are in registering ?

The illegal vote mantra is a big fat lie . If it was true , it could easily be proven.
Oh my, not if the evidence is withheld.

Withheld from whom? Trump said Mass voters went to New Hampshire to vote . NH is a red state . Why would they not investigate such a claim?

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.
"Unaffiliated?" Are you joking? Someone who worked on the Clinton campaign is "unaffiliated?" Someone who donated tens of thousands to the Clinton campaign is "unaffiliated?"

There's no point in discussing the issue with someone who is so clueless.
I did not write that carefully enough. EXCEPT for the three or four who made contributions to the Democrats in past campaigns, the rest seem to be unremarkable.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
If anyone started to present evidence against hillary, they commit suicide. One even shot himself with two different guns. We know you don't care about the facts though.
take off your tinfoil hat
its a common occurance for people to commit suicide by shooting themselves at 300 yards with a scope 7mm mag and then dumping themselves in a trunk

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif

It's considerably less intrusive than the BS you folks push on me to own and carry a gun. Maybe we should just require State and Federal background checks to register to vote and verify them every time you go to vote.

Really, tell that to the folks who politicians sent to war and never returned.

So, in other words, all the info that will identify those that are illegal or fraudulently voting. Not their vote. Unless someone has done such, why worry? All that info is pretty much known by the govt, if employed, receiving welfare, or ss. And filing.
Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

I guess you haven't been paying much attention, because here is the information that they are requesting...................

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, created by the Trump administration, has sent letters to each state asking for information on voters, including names, addresses, birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, felony convictions, voting history through 2006, party affiliation and multistate voter registration.Next >

How your state responded to Trump's voter data request

Granted, maybe in your state, who you voted for isn't a matter of public record, but what Trump has requested is who you voted for in every election since 2006 (the election before Obama was elected), as well as what your party affiliation is.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.
Birthdate and last 4 of your SSN. Gives a positive ID as to who you are.
Felony convictions. Gives them information that could be used to lock you up.
Who you voted for and party affiliation. Gives them information to let them know where you stand politically.

Sorry, but that kind of information on all voters in America could be used for purges and other neat things that Hitler did in rounding up people that didn't agree with him.

On other articles reporting this, whether or not you served in the military was also part of the information they wanted. Probably to see if you could be trouble for the people rounding you up, because you have prior military experience.

And, for you people who want to see how your state is handling the request, the link provides that information as well. There are LOTS of states that are either refusing or only partially complying with this request.

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

I guess you haven't been paying much attention, because here is the information that they are requesting...................

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, created by the Trump administration, has sent letters to each state asking for information on voters, including names, addresses, birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, felony convictions, voting history through 2006, party affiliation and multistate voter registration.Next >

Granted, maybe in your state, who you voted for isn't a matter of public record, but what Trump has requested is who you voted for in every election since 2006 (the election before Obama was elected), as well as what your party affiliation is.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.
Who you voted for and party affiliation. Gives them information to let them know where you stand politically.

Sorry, but that kind of information on all voters in America could be used for purges and other neat things that Hitler did in rounding up people that didn't agree with him.

On other articles reporting this, whether or not you served in the military was also part of the information they wanted. Probably to see if you could be trouble for the people rounding you up, because you have prior military experience.

And, for you people who want to see how your state is handling the request, the link provides that information as well. There are LOTS of states that are either refusing or only partially complying with this request.

That's a lie, they aren't asking who you voted for, they are asking if you voted. I don't know any States that record who you voted for except in the totals.

The party affiliation is tied to the record.

Our votes are not tied to our voting records. They are anonymous.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

There are many states where Dems with change to vot in the Rep primary, then switch back, and vice versa. The fact people are making a big deal out of this makes me think they don't want to get to bottom of how many have illegally voted. Unless, there is a conspiracy he's gonna send someone to your door if you are registered with the wrong party....
Our votes are not tied to our voting records. They are anonymous.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.
Right. Just how we registered, Democrat, Republican, Unaffiliated or whatever else. Whether a voter voted in a primary in some states would also tell who they are registered with, since in some states, you must be a member of the party in order to vote in the primary.
Trump's commission is a deflection, nothing more.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.

That's a lie, they aren't asking who you voted for, they are asking if you voted. I don't know any States that record who you voted for except in the totals.

Believe the memo that was sent or not. Either way, they DID ask for who you voted for since 2006.

The righties who fear that the gov will confiscate their guns if they are registered have to wonder why these people are in registering ?

The illegal vote mantra is a big fat lie . If it was true , it could easily be proven.
Oh my, not if the evidence is withheld.

Withheld from whom? Trump said Mass voters went to New Hampshire to vote . NH is a red state . Why would they not investigate such a claim?
The same reason liberals don't want voter id. You do know you need an I'd for everything, but not to vote?

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif

Sure it did. Just consider the people who voted for Hitler.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.

Believe the memo that was sent or not. Either way, they DID ask for who you voted for since 2006.

Two words, "Secret Ballot".

How's that exactly if no records were given out. You're fking goofy fk!

Our vote is anonymous, unless you are saying that when we go vote those machines or ballots also contain our identifying information...

Public Information
Many people think voter records are completely private. In reality, most states allow campaigns to obtain voter lists, including every registered voter, along with their addresses, party registration and voting history (whether they voted in an election or not, but not how they voted). In Minnesota, you can buy this information from the Secretary of State on CD-ROM for $46, while in Iowa, it can cost nearly $2,000. This is one of the key ways that campaigns are able to gather information on citizens and to determine whether someone is a “likely” voter or not.

How we vote is not supposed to be tied to anything. If we voted, yes, as we sign a ledger stating we are who we are, and in the case of a primary, yes it can be assumed, but that does not mean we are even a member of the party whose primary we voted in, as many switch parties and back just to upset the oppositions primary. It is not allowed in all states, but in a few it is. But that still does not tell that you definitively voted for that parties candidate in the general elections.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif

exactly........how do you think they would like having to go through a background check and receive a permit to own a laptop or register to post on a political blog

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif

So for months we've listened to all you liberals say the election was wrong, Russian meddling and so on. Now that the Great President Trump would like to help you guys find the proof of election interference, don't you want that. And the thing about we don't want our private information used, sorry to tell you your information is already available, [emoji849]. Maybe you're afraid he was right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif

exactly........how do you think they would like having to go through a background check and receive a permit to own a laptop or register to post on a political blog

Yep, ignorant people don't understand that all rights need to be protected, not just the ones they agree with. If one can be restricted, all can, and only a court can take them away after due process.

Forum List

Back