🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

really, all bullshit to the side, registration is an infringement, and besides that, firearms ownership is in the bill of rights and voting isnt
Voting and gun ownership are both simply in the constitution. An amendment is simply more constitution. Did you have a point with that statement?
my point was that the 4473 is a violation of the second amendment, not to mention the fourth and fifth amendments
Too bad you people are not so keen on protecting the rest of the constitution.
who are you talking about you little fucking bitch?????
I double dog fucking dare you to find a quote from me where I support violating ANY of the bill of rights
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time your fellow Trumpbots are talking about attacking the press or protestors with some sort of police/legal action be sure to remind them that the first amendment is every bit as sacred to (some) Americans as the second.

The first amendment doesn't protect people stopping traffic. The first amendment doesn't protect people from stopping others to speak. The first amendment doesn't protect people who wish to riot, destroy public and private property.

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

When Trump made the statement that millions of votes were cast illegally, the left ridiculed and even challenged him on his statement. Now Trump is up to that challenge, and nobody wants to cooperate.
If Trump can't prove what he said without all 50 states turning over all the information he wants, then he was bullshitting when he said it.

No, he's attempting to show the proof of his statement.

Voting and gun ownership are both simply in the constitution. An amendment is simply more constitution. Did you have a point with that statement?
my point was that the 4473 is a violation of the second amendment, not to mention the fourth and fifth amendments
I double dog fucking dare you to find a quote from me where I support violating ANY of the bill of rights
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time your fellow Trumpbots are talking about attacking the press or protestors with some sort of police/legal action be sure to remind them that the first amendment is every bit as sacred to (some) Americans as the second.

The first amendment doesn't protect people stopping traffic. The first amendment doesn't protect people from stopping others to speak. The first amendment doesn't protect people who wish to riot, destroy public and private property.
Awesome, then that means that we can also take a highly restrictive view of gun laws that hold public safety and property rights above your individual rights. You cannot have it both ways. If the occasional mass protest that gets out of hand were a valid excuse to preemptively shut them down then the thousands of gun deaths and injuries every year is a valid excuse to confiscate them before someone gets shot. Personally I take a very broad view of the rights afforded citizens under both amendments, not just one. I will have my guns AND my free speech and you can stay the fuck out of my free exercise of those rights.

Democrats' biggest fear is any kind of accountability and transparency in voting that protects the rights of only U.S. citizens (who aren't dead) to vote and that ensures each person only gets 1 vote. It would be the death of the Democrat Party if America implemented 1 vote per each U.S. citizen who is not dead.

There are many states where Dems with change to vot in the Rep primary, then switch back, and vice versa. The fact people are making a big deal out of this makes me think they don't want to get to bottom of how many have illegally voted. Unless, there is a conspiracy he's gonna send someone to your door if you are registered with the wrong party....
Our votes are not tied to our voting records. They are anonymous.
Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.
Right. Just how we registered, Democrat, Republican, Unaffiliated or whatever else. Whether a voter voted in a primary in some states would also tell who they are registered with, since in some states, you must be a member of the party in order to vote in the primary.
We have to look at what precipitated these allegations of voter fraud.
All I have seen in that regard is Trump's wild fanciful allegations based on nothing but lies. That's been no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In fact, it is a very, very rare event. Only a few people have ever been arrested and prosecuted for it. The bigger crime is cross-check. That nefarious program has disenfranchised thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of legal voters by purging them from the rolls. Frankly, I am puzzled by the Democrats silence on that issue. It is as if they sanction that diabolical republican initiative.

Democrats' biggest fear is any kind of accountability and transparency in voting that protects the rights of only U.S. citizens (who aren't dead) to vote and that ensures each person only gets 1 vote. It would be the death of the Democrat Party if America implemented 1 vote per each U.S. citizen who is not dead.

Exactly. ^^^

Demrats are horrified they are not going to be able to each vote 5 times or more and that dead people and illegals are not going to cast their demrats votes.

One vote per each US citizen?

How do they dare?????????????????????? :hmpf:

demrats are a bunch of thugs, nothing more nothing less.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, then that means that we can also take a highly restrictive view of gun laws that hold public safety and property rights above your individual rights. You cannot have it both ways. If the occasional mass protest that gets out of hand were a valid excuse to preemptively shut them down then the thousands of gun deaths and injuries every year is a valid excuse to confiscate them before someone gets shot. Personally I take a very broad view of the rights afforded citizens under both amendments, not just one. I will have my guns AND my free speech and you can stay the fuck out of my free exercise of those rights.
rioting isn't free speech. It's criminal behavior. I'm not surprised that you would defend it though.

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

nintchdbpict000329738671.jpg

DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado

They obviously didn't tell you that Republicans were also unregistering in Colorado--and it's because of Trump's voter fraud commission. It's not anything to do with voter fraud but everything to do with the state of Colorado sharing address's, birthday, social security numbers with Trump's bogus commission on voter fraud.

"Voters in some states are withdrawing their voting registration amid a request from President Trump’s voter fraud panel to collect voting data from all 50 states. Now a federal judge in Washington is looking into the suit filed against the panel’s request, by the Electronic Privacy Information Center The Washington Post reports that the judge will rule on the request for a temporary restraining order to stop the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity from collecting the data. Last week, the states were asked to upload info on voters that is publicly available to a federal site. That includes their names, address's, birth dates, party affiliations and last four digits of their social security numbers.

A majority of states are refusing to supply some or all of that information.
44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

However, Colorado is one of the states that is adhering to the request."
Voters Unregistering in Response to Presidential Commission's Voter Info Request

Last edited:
l

Exactly. ^^^

Demrats are horrified they are not going to be able to each vote 5 times or more and that dead people and illegals are not going to cast their demrats votes.

One vote per each US citizen?

How do they dare?????????????????????? :hmpf:

demrats are a bunch of thugs, nothing more nothing less.
my solution
lets get this party started
let these assholes do their riots
and let us make use of the ammo we been stockpilinig

When Trump made the statement that millions of votes were cast illegally, the left ridiculed and even challenged him on his statement. Now Trump is up to that challenge, and nobody wants to cooperate.
If Trump can't prove what he said without all 50 states turning over all the information he wants, then he was bullshitting when he said it.

Exactly my point. He made that claim without proof. It was bullshit, just as many on the left said it was.

The righties who fear that the gov will confiscate their guns if they are registered have to wonder why these people are in registering ?

The illegal vote mantra is a big fat lie . If it was true , it could easily be proven.

Exactly, Timmy. That is why the states won't cooperate.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a trump supporter, you fucking little diseased hemmaroid on the asshole of life
LOL you sure sound like one with your hateful reply in place of an actual position on an issue.
and we know you are a loon from the left.

No one is violating the privacy of the voting booth. Looking at voter rolls and making sure the people are legal citizens is what we should have been doing all along.
The election supervisors of the various states do do that and no one except congress has the power to force oversight. Trump trying to do it through the executive branch was an improper use of power. Besides, all the old segregation states just fought a long legal battle to get the federal government out of election law oversight so they can more easily go back to fucking brown people out of their votes.
So on the one hand you just admitted the federal government overseas election law, but on the other you claim the Trump administration has no authority to oversee election law.

Classic snowflake "logic," there.
double standards and hypocrisy. it's what they're all about. they carry their fickle finger awards proudly.

find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a trump supporter, you fucking little diseased hemmaroid on the asshole of life
LOL you sure sound like one with your hateful reply in place of an actual position on an issue.
you fail
can you or can you not find an instance of me personally advocating that anyones's rights, as enumerated under the first ten amendments to the US constitution be violated?
yes or fucking no, worm
Yeah, I don't care, if you talk like that you are an asshole and it's not really worth the time to go over your posting history. If I wrongly assumed something about you I apologize, seriously, but you are doing yourself no favors acting like a jackass instead of having an actual conversation.
why because he doesn't agree with you? hahahahahhahahaahaha

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

They obviously didn't tell you that Republicans were also unregistering in Colorado--and it's because of Trump's voter fraud commission. It's not anything to do with voter fraud but everything to do with the state of Colorado sharing address's, birthday, social security numbers with Trump's bogus commission on voter fraud.

"Voters in some states are withdrawing their voting registration amid a request from President Trump’s voter fraud panel to collect voting data from all 50 states. Now a federal judge in Washington is looking into the suit filed against the panel’s request, by the Electronic Privacy Information Center The Washington Post reports that the judge will rule on the request for a temporary restraining order to stop the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity from collecting the data. Last week, the states were asked to upload info on voters that is publicly available to a federal site. That includes their names, address's, birth dates, party affiliations and last four digits of their social security numbers.

Voters Unregistering in Response to Presidential Commission's Voter Info Request
so curious, who holds the records of social security information? state or feds? D'OH!

Ever notice libs are wrong about everything? That includes republicans btw.

thinking.gif

so curious, who holds the records of social security information? state or feds? D'OH!
I predict double stuffing won't respond.

Exactly my point. He made that claim without proof. It was bullshit, just as many on the left said it was.

Okay, let's say that's true. What would be wrong with him trying to prove it now?

Could it be that companies with jobs available are checking voter lists to screen out potential disruptive elements?

If so this surely could be legal as it would be a very positive move to prevent "workplace violence".

You have ZERO evidence Republicans are unregistering anywhere....a FAKE NEWS CNN claim has zero creedence. So prove it or move it, shithead....where's the GOP bail from the voting rolls?

Forum List

Back