🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

Eisenhower
Clinton
Roosevelt
Truman
Ford
Bush Snr
Kennedy
Johnson
Carter
Nixon
Raygun
Dumbya
I liked Ike too.

I remember his parade in NYC.

He wore his general's uniform and it looked cool.

25 stars.

This is the war hero who beat Hitler by stabbing him in the back.

mate, he could have stabbed him in the back, front or sideways. Long as he killed the cocksucker.

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Interesting that Kennedy is so far down the list.. He was my favorite president so far, besides Obama.

I think JFK was overrated after his assassination. He took on godlike status. While potentially, he could have been one of the greatest modern presidents, three years was too short to accomplish much. LBJ accomplished more in the name of JFK than JFK accomplished as president

I do love the story of Camelot , I really think John Jr. was going to get into his dad's footsteps and continue on with his legacy.

John Jr was getting ready to run for Senator from NY. I think if he had not died, he would have assumed the role of the young, charismatic leader in the Democratic party that Obama eventually took

He was a smart handsome young man who died too soon..I agree that he was heading in that direction.
Do you remember after he died Ted tried to push Caroline...

John Jr. would have gone very far I think...

Caroline was a non-starter......boring as hell and can't speak coherently

In the alternate reality if JFK Jr had lived....He died in 1999. If he had lived, he would have run for Senator of NY in 2000 (the seat Hillary eventually won). By 2008 he would have been the overwhelming choice of the Democrats for President, probably with Obama as his VP

Worst: LBJ, W, Obama, Clinton

Best: Ike, H Bush, Reagan, Nixon
You have been drinking waaaaayyyyyyy toooooooo much of the Koolaid.
Nope. The truth. Did not allow college profs to brainwash me.
On your list are 2 of the most inept and the 1 most corrupt -- all in your 1st place.

You are very easy to impress.

Ike was good but he was more of a caretaker president like George Washington.

In both Washington's and Ike's case they were war geniuses and heroes but they had an easy time as president.

And BHO will go down in history is one of the best, very similar to FDR.

It will be after you right wing fringe nut jobs from the John Birch Society are all exterminated by old age and death.

Eisenhower
Clinton
Roosevelt
Truman
Ford
Bush Snr
Kennedy
Johnson
Carter
Nixon
Raygun
Dumbya
I liked Ike too.

I remember his parade in NYC.

He wore his general's uniform and it looked cool.

25 stars.

This is the war hero who beat Hitler by stabbing him in the back.

mate, he could have stabbed him in the back, front or sideways. Long as he killed the cocksucker.
Ike was trained by MacArthur, so Mac should get some credit.

But when Mac went wacko in Korea and got his butt kicked by the Chinese he lost all appreciation.

China is the only nation on this Earth who has completely defeated the USA in a war -- unless you also count the British in 1812.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
The New Deal and Great Society/Civil Rights programs are the reasons, I think, the FDR comes in 2nd and LBJ 1st.
This LBJ?

fdr is hands down the most evil President we have ever had.

ever

how he keeps getting a pass for the vile things that he did never stops shocking me.

called Carter, but I thought it would have been Nixon, Ford, Johnson.

The people that got the most Americans killed, top 2

FDR evil? How so. He did his best to ease the pain of many Americans suffering through the Great Depression. He lead us in war against the most evil and destructive enemy the world has ever seen.

I think he is overrated, but evil doesn't fit him.

Nobody since Lincoln did more to help blacks than LBJ

He sacrificed the south for the last 50 years in order to fight for his Civil Rights bill. Civil rights along with his poverty initiatives would have made him one of the great modern presidents

But his blunder into Vietnam and believing his advisors that victory was just around the corner was his undoing

ever

how he keeps getting a pass for the vile things that he did never stops shocking me.

FDR evil? How so. He did his best to ease the pain of many Americans suffering through the Great Depression. He lead us in war against the most evil and destructive enemy the world has ever seen.

The entire John Birch Society and the Mormon Church believe FDR was "evil".

So when you hear that sh!t you can say "ahhh .... JBS or LDS?"

Nobody since Lincoln did more to help blacks than LBJ

He sacrificed the south for the last 50 years in order to fight for his Civil Rights bill. Civil rights along with his poverty initiatives would have made him one of the great modern presidents

But his blunder into Vietnam and believing his advisors that victory was just around the corner was his undoing
MacArthur gave LBJ a silver star in WW2 for being a crewman in a B17 that came under Japanese fire and had to return to base. Mac was in a good mood that day. LBJ did not need to do anything for it.

This gave LBJ the false idea that he himself was some kind of military genius like Adolf Hitler.

That allowed Vu Nguyen Giap to kick LBJ's ass in Viet Nam as LBJ micromanaged the war from the Oval Office.

ever

FDR evil? How so. He did his best to ease the pain of many Americans suffering through the Great Depression. He lead us in war against the most evil and destructive enemy the world has ever seen. I think he is overrated, but evil doesn't fit him.
The entire John Birch Society and the Mormon Church believe FDR was "evil". So when you hear that sh!t you can say "ahhh .... JBS or LDS?"
Check Utah voting. The LDS president endorsed the GOP tickets and Utah voted for FDR. The margins were 58 and 72% in the first two elections and over 60% the next two. Utah voted for Truman in 1948.

Utah History Encyclopedia

Last edited:
The New Deal and Great Society/Civil Rights programs are the reasons, I think, the FDR comes in 2nd and LBJ 1st.
murder
illegal imprisonment
human guinea pigs
war
overreach
Unconstitutional
massive debt
did the opposite of what would work
made the Depression last longer, much longer, than it should.

if it wasn't for media spin, he would have been arrested.
You are graduating from John Birch to Mormon apparently.
my assessment of fdr is historical fact.

Was Al Capone a nice guy b/c he spent his money helping orphanes get good milk or was he a murdering low life that did good things for PR?

ever

ok, lets say you're not feeling well.

I come along and offer to help, you accept

I kick you in the nuts then stomp you while your on the ground puking.

then I help you up after you feel a little better.

Go tell your friends how great a guy I am.

Two thumbs, you are absolutely wrong.

May I ask you a question: do you see a FEMA camp for you in the future?

ever

The entire John Birch Society and the Mormon Church believe FDR was "evil".

So when you hear that sh!t you can say "ahhh .... JBS or LDS?"
so it's not evil to infect poor blacks with VD w/o them knowing
it's not evil to illegally imprison innocent men, women and children in death camps
it's not evil to egg a potential enemy into war to save your own ass

only a fucking retard overlooks these irrefutable facts.

I am historically 100% correct.

your idiotic question has no bearing on the actual facts
The actual facts undercut your silly assessment.

Remember, like almost all far right loons, you are for grins and giggles only.

I am historically 100% correct.

your idiotic question has no bearing on the actual facts
The actual facts undercut your silly assessment.

Remember, like almost all far right loons, you are for grins and giggles only.
So Al Capone was a nice, gentle man, who was so kind that he spent his money to help those less fortunate than him.

and not some murderous gangster

facts and history are anethema to the left

inform yourself and look up the history of depressions and recessions, the only difference, of any worth, is the actions of each Pres.

All but two lowered taxes and cut spending.
only two had long depression - recession

murder
illegal imprisonment
human guinea pigs
war
overreach
Unconstitutional
massive debt
did the opposite of what would work
made the Depression last longer, much longer, than it should.

if it wasn't for media spin, he would have been arrested.
You are graduating from John Birch to Mormon apparently.
What's that supposed to mean????

Forum List

Back