🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

What's that supposed to mean????
It means he is denying the reality of the facts by making useless accusations. basically calling me a racist, he's got nothing so that's what he goes with.
When you act racists, you will be called racist, and all your whining denial will not hide that.

I didn't see that he said anything racist, you idiot.
Of course you did not.

Because he didn't. I think I speak for a lot of posters here when I saw I am sick and tired of your feeble accusations of racism. Do you know what the word means?
Want me to answer that? LOL

Gotta remember jake is up earlier than normal, so he's a little confused.
His welfare check was in the mail.

He is saying you are duped clone following the shade of Cleon Skousen and the shadow of my good friend, Glenn Beck.
ya and you're a clone of Jay Bracken Lee
a very conservative Democrat

Why do you lie and claim you're a republican? You are shady and dishonest. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, which probably isn't very far if at all.
Jake supported Romney in the last election.
Most so called Republicans on this board did not

Yeah, sure he did. Lol. He's a lying sack.

His record of posts from 2012 are easy to find. Jake supported Romney not Obama and he came on board early

It is the whacko fringe that have taken over the party that are not real Republicans

ya and you're a clone of Jay Bracken Lee

Why do you lie and claim you're a republican? You are shady and dishonest. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, which probably isn't very far if at all.

His record of posts from 2012 are easy to find. Jake supported Romney not Obama and he came on board early

It is the whacko fringe that have taken over the party that are not real Republicans

He's an idiot. I've read his idiot posts plenty of times.

Jake is repulsed by the whacko fringe that has ruined his party. Same reason I abandoned the Republicans after supporting them for two decades

After Trump gets soundly beaten and the Dems take back Congress leading to a liberal court you will see the impact of the radical nut jobs that took over your party

Jake is repulsed by the whacko fringe that has ruined his party. Same reason I abandoned the Republicans after supporting them for two decades

After Trump gets soundly beaten and the Dems take back Congress leading to a liberal court you will see the impact of the radical nut jobs that took over your party

And what issues does Snake Jake have in common with the Republicans? Let's ask him to make a list. JakeStarkey? You can clear up any confusion about where you stand right here and now. Make a list.

What's that supposed to mean????
It means he is denying the reality of the facts by making useless accusations. basically calling me a racist, he's got nothing so that's what he goes with.
When you act racists, you will be called racist, and all your whining denial will not hide that.

Of course you did not.

Because he didn't. I think I speak for a lot of posters here when I saw I am sick and tired of your feeble accusations of racism. Do you know what the word means?
Ms Squeek, what you think means absolutely nothing to me in terms of your denial of racism by many of your far right buds. You dopes do not set the standard for what is racist. Society and history set the stand, and when you cross the line, you will be outed.

Of course you did not.

Ms Squeek, what you think means absolutely nothing to me in terms of your denial of racism by many of your far right buds. You dopes do not set the standard for what is racist. Society and history set the stand, and when you cross the line, you will be outed.

WHAT racism, you mousy little boy?

Of course you did not.

My retirement income is ten times your yearly income. And unlike you, with your farm welfare subsidies, my only government subsidy is 100% VA for serving my country.

And what issues does Snake Jake have in common with the Republicans? Let's ask him to make a list. JakeStarkey? You can clear up any confusion about where you stand right here and now. Make a list.
Ms. Squeek, I did that plenty of times for Yurt, Correll, Redfish, and others. You can look them up, Ms. Squeek. I make no bones about despising the far right of our party.

Of course you did not.

My retirement income is ten times your yearly income. And unlike you, with your farm welfare subsidies, my only government subsidy is 100% VA for serving my country.

Yup, suuuuure. Lol.

I did that plenty of times for Yurt, Correll, Redfish, and others. You can look them up, Ms. Squeek. I make no bones about despising the far right of our party.

Yup, suuuuuure. :lol:

See, Ms. Squeek, you have no come back at all.

The fact is this: Cruz, Kasich, Pence, many are far more conservative than Trump. They all could have beat HRC.
Trump can't.

Oh yeah? And what issues do you agree with them on? I've read plenty of your posts, snake, and I've seen nothing to suggest that you agree with any of the republican party platforms except for that you believe in god. So, a short list should be easy enough. Or perhaps you are confused and you really don't know what you are? I mean, nobody else does either, so . . .

The fact is this: Cruz, Kasich, Pence, many are far more conservative than Trump. They all could have beat HRC.
Trump can't.

Oh yeah? And what issues do you agree with them on? I've read plenty of your posts, snake, and I've seen nothing to suggest that you agree with any of the republican party platforms except for that you believe in god. So, a short list should be easy enough. Or perhaps you are confused and you really don't know what you are? I mean, nobody else does either, so . . .
One, the three I mentioned could have won.

Two, Trump can't.

Three, you come from a confirmation bias viewpoint, so nothing you say as opinion means a thing to me.

Four, I can vote for Gary Johnson instead of Hillary Clinton is all that you need to know.

Trump can't.

One, the three I mentioned could have won.

Two, Trump can't.

Three, you come from a confirmation bias viewpoint, so nothing you say as opinion means a thing to me.

Four, I can vote for Gary Johnson instead of Hillary Clinton is all that you need to know.

That doesn't address my post to you at all. I'm asking what platforms of the republican party do you AGREE with? It's a fairly simple question, and you should be able to easily rattle off a few.

See, Ms. Squeek, you have no come back at all. You are no one to question me about the party platform. My opposition is not with the Party, not with the platform, but with Trump, who is flatly unacceptable to me.

Trump can't.

Cruz, a candidate far more conservative than Trump, can't support him.

So, Ms. Squeek, vote your conscience. I will vote for Gary Johnson.

See, Ms. Squeek, you have no come back at all. You are no one to question me about the party platform. My opposition is not with the Party, not with the platform, but with Trump, who is flatly unacceptable to me.

Trump can't.

Cruz, a candidate far more conservative than Trump, can't support him.

So, Ms. Squeek, vote your conscience. I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Fakey lies!

It is voting for Hilary!

Of course you did not.

You could have given the forum some fact about the support level compared to the actual price of Wheat

Of course you did not.

You could have given the forum some fact about the support level compared to the actual price of Wheat
Why? You accept farm subsidy welfare. I get 100% VA. Did you serve? If so, I honor your service.

Forum List

Back