🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Clinton
Truman
Ford
FDR
Bush 41
Bush 43
Carter
Obama
Nixon
Johnson

Coolidge would be my number one if we were going back that far.

Of course you did not.

Because he didn't. I think I speak for a lot of posters here when I saw I am sick and tired of your feeble accusations of racism. Do you know what the word means?
Want me to answer that? LOL

Gotta remember jake is up earlier than normal, so he's a little confused.
His welfare check was in the mail.
My retirement income is ten times your yearly income. And unlike you, with your farm welfare subsidies, my only government subsidy is 100% VA for serving my country.
You could have given the forum some fact about the support level compared to the actual price of Wheat
Why? You accept farm subsidy welfare. I get 100% VA. Did you serve? If so, I honor your service.
Why??? Are you showing your ignorance Jake? If the price of Wheat is above the support level there is no as you put it welfare.
I was just a dumb MP that guarded ordinance, dropped on the North.
I supppose you were a LRRP in the Ashau Valley, right?

See, Ms. Squeek, you have no come back at all. You are no one to question me about the party platform. My opposition is not with the Party, not with the platform, but with Trump, who is flatly unacceptable to me.

The fact is this: Cruz, Kasich, Pence, many are far more conservative than Trump. They all could have beat HRC.

Trump can't.

Cruz, a candidate far more conservative than Trump, can't support him.

So, Ms. Squeek, vote your conscience. I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Again, this doesn't answer my question. Which republican platforms do you agree with? Name them.

Jake supported Romney in the last election.
Most so called Republicans on this board did not

Yeah, sure he did. Lol. He's a lying sack.

His record of posts from 2012 are easy to find. Jake supported Romney not Obama and he came on board early

It is the whacko fringe that have taken over the party that are not real Republicans

He's an idiot. I've read his idiot posts plenty of times.
Jake is repulsed by the whacko fringe that has ruined his party. Same reason I abandoned the Republicans after supporting them for two decades

After Trump gets soundly beaten and the Dems take back Congress leading to a liberal court you will see the impact of the radical nut jobs that took over your party

And what issues does Snake Jake have in common with the Republicans? Let's ask him to make a list. JakeStarkey? You can clear up any confusion about where you stand right here and now. Make a list.
I think Jake understands the values of what makes a Republucan than what constitutes a Trump Republican today

Yeah, sure he did. Lol. He's a lying sack.

His record of posts from 2012 are easy to find. Jake supported Romney not Obama and he came on board early

It is the whacko fringe that have taken over the party that are not real Republicans

Jake is repulsed by the whacko fringe that has ruined his party. Same reason I abandoned the Republicans after supporting them for two decades

After Trump gets soundly beaten and the Dems take back Congress leading to a liberal court you will see the impact of the radical nut jobs that took over your party

And what issues does Snake Jake have in common with the Republicans? Let's ask him to make a list. JakeStarkey? You can clear up any confusion about where you stand right here and now. Make a list.
I think Jake understands the values of what makes a Republucan than what constitutes a Trump Republican today

Oh really? So which republican platforms does he agree with? Since HE weaseled out of such a simple and straightforward question (like LIARS do), then maybe you can answer for him since you know so much about his ideological beliefs.

Oh really? So which republican platforms does he agree with? Since HE weaseled out of such a simple and straightforward question (like LIARS do), then maybe you can answer for him since you know so much about his ideological beliefs.
I think I know from reading his posts, but I will let him answer for himself

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Clinton
Truman
Ford
FDR
Bush 41
Bush 43
Carter
Obama
Nixon
Johnson

You were going good until you put Ford over FDR

FDR's domestic policy was destructive
FDR had to do something. He had inherited a policy of do-nothing from Hoover.

So FDR opted for long term projects like bridges and roads.

BHO now regrets that he did not also opt for long term projects instead.

He admits that not doing so was his greatest failure and biggest mistake.

Hillary will need to start the long term infrastructure projects next.

BHO is out of time. 8 years has come and gone and still not much of a recovery.

And the fact that he picked two democrats as the best presidents? Yeah, I can figure it out too. He's a dishonest POS, like I said. Why are you people on the left so shady? Who do you think you're fooling?

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Clinton
Truman
Ford
FDR
Bush 41
Bush 43
Carter
Obama
Nixon
Johnson

You were going good until you put Ford over FDR

FDR's domestic policy was destructive

Ford?

You are aware FDR built the Arsenal of Democracy and an alliance that defeated both Germany and Japan
We could not have done it without Stalin though.

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Clinton
Truman
Ford
FDR
Bush 41
Bush 43
Carter
Obama
Nixon
Johnson

I used to hate Johnson too, but he at least tried to help people -- the old and the black.

Everything else he did failed.

JFK was inept. It will take a few more generations for everyone to get over the brainwashing in the meantime.

Reagan was also inept. But he is currently the GOP poster child.

Goldwater should be the GOP poster child instead.

Clinton was not bad but not great either. At least he pulled us out of the GHW recession.

Dumbazz GHW raised payroll taxes and caused a huge recession that killed anything Reagan accomplished.

Reagan even told him so and then kicked him out of his house.

Most of your list is pure GOP nonsense.

You are quite brainwashed and you would not make a very good juror either.

Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Clinton
Truman
Ford
FDR
Bush 41
Bush 43
Carter
Obama
Nixon
Johnson

Nixion and LBJ last? Lmao...

What is your criteria?

I didn't like Nixon much till around when he died and read that girl journalist about him

FDR should have been impeached (jailed?) for issuing an executive order that authorized the arrest of American citizens without due process and forcing them to sell their property to (FDR supporters?) land speculators. He gets a break because he was a democrat. I bet most victims of the federal education system can't name all the presidents from Hussein back to FDR nor do they have any perception of their place in history and the democrat party obviously wants to keep it that way. They can put a condom on a banana though.

And the fact that he picked two democrats as the best presidents? Yeah, I can figure it out too. He's a dishonest POS, like I said. Why are you people on the left so shady? Who do you think you're fooling?

When you rate Presidents objectively, it is hard to rate modern Republicans very high. Ike and Reagan is the best you got

Forum List

Back