🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

I never asked why you were opposed to Trump, you illiterate geek. I asked you what republican party platforms do you agree with. Now answer the question.
Your question does not matter.
Sure it does.. you just can't answer it because it proves you to be the habitual liar that you've always proven to be. Now answer it Mr. Republican.

I never asked why you were opposed to Trump, you illiterate geek. I asked you what republican party platforms do you agree with. Now answer the question.
Sure it does.. you just can't answer it because it proves you to be the habitual liar that you've always proven to be. Now answer it Mr. Republican.
Another far right trumpanzee sounds off. Good republicans oppose the train wreck that is the Trump campaign.

You see? I knew it. Lol. You are slime, dishonest, lack integrity and courage.
Says one of the Trumpanzees. Your question is chump. :lol:

You can run but you can't hide. You're a joke.

Another far right trumpanzee sounds off. Good republicans oppose the train wreck that is the Trump campaign.
RACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SQUAWK SQUAWK OMG, RACIST FAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Liberal meltdown ensues )

Says a chump trumpanzee. Trump will not win, and you are going to go bezerk.

The Donald is going to sweep the nation ... You liberal butt munching Fascists are going to be put back behind glass where you belong.

Thanks for clearing up that you are a cowardly little mouse who cannot even be honest on an anonymous message board. You are the ultimate in pathetic wimp.

Most of what we think we know about modern presidents is based on political ideology or media spin. The truth is out there but you have to look for it and that eliminates most low information lefties. Most of the time the spin benefits democrats and hurts republicans. FDR violated the Constitution in a big way that nobody could ignore but the media covered for him. Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an (illegal) executive order so the conflict was his baby. The left loves to talk abut the intelligence that Bush relied on in Iraq but Truman lost about 50,000 Troops in a three year quagmire and the media gave him a ticker-tape parade. The media knew that JFK was a reckless philanderer but they kept it a secret and created a fake celebrity persona. Democrats tried to impeach Reagan for violating an obscure amendment to a military appropriations bill but JFK used the CIA to raise and train and pay and equip a freaking illegal Cuba invasion army. When he chickened out at the Bay of Pigs it paved the way for the insane "Cuban Missile Crisis". The media forgot about the illegal invasion and called him a freaking hero for putting the U.S. on "devcon #2 for the first (an only time thank God) in modern history. Teddy Kennedy would have been the heir apparent to the throne except for a tiny problem that would have put most Americans behind bars for 3-5 years. More people died in Ted Kennedy's car than...fill in the blanks.

The Donald is going to sweep the nation ... You liberal butt munching Fascists are going to be put back behind glass where you belong.
Donald is struggling to hold NC, Georgia, Arizona, Utah and Texas

States Romney easily won

YOU are a pathetic excuse for a man if I've ever seen one. I have more courage and integrity than you. :)

Thanks for clearing up that you are a cowardly little mouse who cannot even be honest on an anonymous message board. You are the ultimate in pathetic wimp.
Says the trumpanzee who can't understand that real Republicans will not tolerate a liberal like Trump or the far right fools who are fooled by him.

I've tried this before.

You're wasting your time.

I used to think Jake was pretty cool. Now I see his true colors.

Donald is struggling to hold NC, Georgia, Arizona, Utah and Texas

States Romney easily won
I live here in North Carolina , dummy.. The Donald leads here by 8 points.. How is that a fucking struggle?

Says the trumpanzee who can't understand that real Republicans will not tolerate a liberal like Trump or the far right fools who are fooled by him.

What platforms of the republican party do you agree with?

I've tried this before.

You're wasting your time.

I used to think Jake was pretty cool. Now I see his true colors.
He's a fake, hence Fakey nickname.. Everyone is right.. you're wasting your time. He'll never answer your question because he doesn't have the fucking integrity to do so.

Polls in Utah are scary in terms of the election. They should never like this, and Trump is the fault and cause.

Trump 32'
Clinton 29-
Johnson 26^

The latter is pulling from the first.

In hardcore red Utah.

Polls in Utah are scary in terms of the election. They should never like this, and Trump is the fault and cause.

Trump 32'
Clinton 29-
Johnson 26^

The latter is pulling from the first.
Johnson pulls on Clintoons jock strap.. try again. Every political talking head has said as much. Gary WACKO Johnson lines up with you freako liberals.

Forum List

Back