Ratio Transfer, PA, entire week, at least 115343 votes flipped to 89% Biden

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
My results are being successfully replicated by other analysts, learn how Dominion and ES&S operate and use a "Rolling Ratio" scheme.

(See BK1, BK2, BK3 tabs in spreadsheet link for three exhibits chosen at random).

I mapped all of the ratio transfers that occur within ONE TIMESTAMP of each other, no less than 115,343 votes were flipped to 89% Biden. Most of these ratios are chained for the entire week, transferring to a new set of precincts within a single timestamp (within one global update).

Took me all day to figure out how setup a logic board to only identify the most suspicious transfers. When the "timestamp difference" parameter is increased, the amount of cases go up linearly.

For this experiment I kept the timestamp difference at 1, so no false positive would emerge (the logic board on the "mother edited" file is so strict, I most likely negated dozens of actual positives).

All documents included in the go.file link. You can match the "Mother Number" entries from the condensed googlesheet version to the "Mother Sheet" file.

Gofile

Related video links from a few day ago:
Smoking Gun: Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios between Precincts in PA. - YouTube
Smoking Gun: Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios between Precincts in PA. - By: Edward Solomon (rumble.com)

Last edited:
My results are being successfully replicated by other analysts, learn how Dominion and ES&S operate and use a "Rolling Ratio" scheme.

(See BK1, BK2, BK3 tabs in spreadsheet link for three exhibits chosen at random).

I mapped all of the ratio transfers that occur within ONE TIMESTAMP of each other, no less than 115,343 votes were flipped to 89% Biden. Most of these ratios are chained for the entire week, transferring to a new set of precincts within a single timestamp (within one global update).

Took me all day to figure out how setup a logic board to only identify the most suspicious transfers. When the "timestamp difference" parameter is increased, the amount of cases go up linearly.

For this experiment I kept the timestamp difference at 1, so no false positive would emerge (the logic board on the "mother edited" file is so strict, I most likely negated dozens of actual positives).

All documents included in the go.file link. You can match the "Mother Number" entries from the condensed googlesheet version to the "Mother Sheet" file.

Gofile

Smoking Gun: Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios between Precincts in PA. - YouTube
Smoking Gun: Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios between Precincts in PA. - By: Edward Solomon (rumble.com)
This presidential election of 2020 will end up being THE most suspicious and fraud-riddled one, all-time. Thanks, Dems.:( :( :(

Gofile

Your results???? That’s some delusional stuff there.

Gofile

:stir: :stir: :stir:

Gofile

There's noting that stops you from clicking on the spreadsheet link and going to the BK2 tab.

Jillian is like the monkeys at the zoo throwing shit that sticks on that glass divider which serves to blind her to the reality that she is actually the one in the cage.

Gofile

But is this on CNN? Has Steve Colbert verified this?.....because that is where Libnutz get their "News"

The web of deceit being unmasked an played out as fund managers and banksters work their wily ways trying to find an edge to hedge their bets. China was going to be the great bag man but it isn't being taken too well or lightly by the people.

Another Dominion lackey exposed. This one in Texas and he cost the taxpayers there 11 million dollars for those new Dominion machines to have their votes dismissed.

Gofile

Great work. Send it to The Trump Campaign.

Gofile

And we will watch Prog children be killed. And molested as we watch your horrified faces demanding for others to do something about it. But it is you who will have caused it. And it will be deserved.

Has jillian clicked the link yet?
I'm sure she will get around to it...one day.
I would suggest sending your work to Sydney Powell where it may do a lot of good and ignore the
brain dead troll-liars here online because it will do them no good at all....just make them angry
and confused.

Forum List

Back