Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

Hey if you are only going to believe a video you approve of I can't help ya... consider yourself a loser in this debate... its in there and you know it... you can see and hear Epps say we are going in and then says to another to leave that here so we don't get shot... I think it was a bat or club of some kind.... But you have lost this debate even after moving the goalpost three times....

The video doesn't say what you claim it does.

"When we go in, leave this here."

That's your smoking gun. That is what you base your ENTIRE Ray Epps conspiracy on. You claim he's a fed, you insist that he started the ENTIRE attack (even going so far as to lie about Ray being a rioter who looks nothing like him), you insist that Ray committed a crime.

What crime? What evidence that he's a fed? Or that Ray started the attack on the capitol.

Quite the opposite actually. There's video of Ray putting himself between angry protestors and cops.

Hey if you are only going to believe a video you approve of I can't help ya... consider yourself a loser in this debate... its in there and you know it... you can see and hear Epps say we are going in and then says to another to leave that here so we don't get shot... I think it was a bat or club of some kind.... But you have lost this debate even after moving the goalpost three times....

LOL

You're crazy, rambtard. :cuckoo:

This...

1682967629912-png.781351

... is not Ray Epps.

You insisting it is AND without providing any evidence of Epps committing any crime BUT still claiming you won this argument only serves to reveal just how desperate you are and just how delusional you are.

LMAO... stay dumb its cute on ya.....

Says the guy that tried to pretend that this....

1682967629912-png.781351

Was Ray Epps.

You're not very good at this, Ram. But then, none of you are. And its really not your fault.

The Ray Epps conspiracy is one of the most deluisional conspiracies ever. You never had a chance.

Don't do it Tucker. You were right about Epps. If he wasn't an actual agent of the FBI ... he was one of their pawns. And he was definitely an agent provocateur.

Says who?

Show us the evidence that Ray Epps worked for the feds.

Show us the evidence that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol.

Show us the evidence that Ray Epps committed any crime.

LOL

You're crazy, rambtard. :cuckoo:

This...

1682967629912-png.781351

... is not Ray Epps.

You insisting it is AND without providing any evidence of Epps committing any crime BUT still claiming you won this argument only serves to reveal just how desperate you are and just how delusional you are.
hey Johnny come late... Skylar said Epps did nothing illegal... however he did and Skylar did a better job of proving it than I did... and then had to shrink to well He doesn't believe "Carlson's Melodramas"... but he did prove I was right and Epps did try and rally folks to storm the capitol... and people are in prison for that still today.....

hey Johnny come late... Skylar said Epps did nothing illegal... however he did and Skylar did a better job of proving it than I did... and then had to shrink to well He doesn't believe "Carlson's Melodramas"... but he did prove I was right and Epps did try and rally folks to storm the capitol... and people are in prison for that still today.....

Poor rambtard, there is no video from January 6th showing Epps telling anyone to go into the Capitol building.

:itsok:

And by claiming this is Epps...

1682967629912-png.781351

All you proved is that you're crazy.

hey Johnny come late... Skylar said Epps did nothing illegal... however he did and Skylar did a better job of proving it than I did..

Except you didn't. You claimed a random white dude was Ray Epps....one who had a different face, a different build, a different voice, different clothes, and a different age.

That's not 'evidence'. That's called a blunder.

And you can't even *name* the crime that Epps could be charged with.

. and then had to shrink to well He doesn't believe "Carlson's Melodramas"... but he did prove I was right and Epps did try and rally folks to storm the capitol... and people are in prison for that still today.....

When did Ray Epps ever mention the capitol on January 6th?

Except you didn't. You claimed a random white dude was Ray Epps....one who had a different face, a different build, a different voice, different clothes, and a different age.

That's not 'evidence'. That's called a blunder.

And you can't even *name* the crime that Epps could be charged with.

When did Ray Epps ever mention the capitol on January 6th?
hey you posted the picture of Epps at the capitol on 1-6 when you said he wasn't there and then I posted a Tucker video showing Epps saying we are going into the capitol... So you might want to review your argument...
Just what is your argument anyway?... that Epps wasn't there?... or is it that he didn't rally folks to the capitol?.... or he shouldn't be prosecuted like the rest?... just what is it that has brought you to defend a MAGA hat wearing white guy?...

hey you posted the picture of Epps at the capitol on 1-6 when you said he wasn't there

Quote me saying that Ray Epps wasn't at the Capitol on 1/6.

Good luck. If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to lie.

I've said that there's no evidence that Ray Epps commited any crime on 1/6, there's no evidence that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol and there's no evidence that Ray Epps is a fed.

And you've failed spectacularly to show us any such evidence.

I've said that there's no evidence that Ray Epps commited any crime on 1/6,
He was there you proved that after daring me to... and he did say lets go INTO the capitol... now is that illegal or not?.... because people who also did that have been prosecuted... why hasn't Epps?....

hell a woman just the other day was in a congressional hearing on the border crisis... and Swallwel attacked her character because she was fined for being on the capitol grounds on 1-6 praying and waving a flag... Epps hasn't been fined and he was on the steps with a bullhorn....

Forum List

Back