Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

They ape what Tucker told them to think.

Most conspiracy theorists have a dogshit understanding of their own conspiracies. Ask the Truthers, the Birthers, the Big Liars, and the Flat Earthers.
That's the way.... call names and look the other way at the message... no wonder you people stay so uniformed....

That's the way.... call names and look the other way at the message... no wonder you people stay so uniformed....

I've asked you to support your argument with evidence and asked specific, very relevant questions.

You've simply failed, quite miserably. And quite predictably.

Show us the 'hundred videos' of Ray Epps at the barricades, encouraging anyone to go inside the capitol. Not on January 5th

But on January 6th.

I've seen all the videos, Ram. I've read all the statements. Its how I know how utterly fucked you are in trying to factually support your insane conspiracy theory about Ray.

I've asked you to support your argument with evidence and asked specific, very relevant questions.

You've simply failed, quite miserably. And quite predictably.

Show us the 'hundred videos' of Ray Epps at the barricades, encouraging anyone to go inside the capitol. Not on January 5th

But on January 6th.

I've seen all the videos, Ram. I've read all the statements. Its how I know how utterly fucked you are in trying to factually support your insane conspiracy theory about Ray.
There you go moving the goalpost again... I'm not playing that game with you... I gave you two videos and told you how to find others and you obviously don't bother to view them....

There you go moving the goalpost again... I'm not playing that game with you... I gave you two videos and told you how to find others and you obviously don't bother to view them....

My goal post has always been the same: Show us Ray Epps encouraging anyone to do anything illegal on January 6th.

You can't. There's no such evidence. There's no evidence of Ray Epps breaking any law. There's no evidence of Ray being a 'fed'. There's no evidence that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol.

All of it is just nonsense Tucker fed you and you mechanically repeated.....without the evidence to support it.

Which is why you've given excuse after snivelling excuse why you can't back up any of your claims.

My goal post has always been the same: Show us Ray Epps encouraging anyone to do anything illegal on January 6th.
Its in Tuckers video... watch it.... so you don't sound so uninformed with every post....

Its in Tuckers video... watch it.... so you don't sound so uninformed with every post....

It isn't. If you believe there is, tell us where in the Carlson's video your smoking gun is. Here it is again:

Its 10 minutes and 29 seconds long. Show us, don't tell us. Give us the time call out.

Laughing....or give us another sniveling excuse why you can't back your claims.

It isn't. If you believe there is, tell us where in the Carlson's video your smoking gun is. Here it is again:

Its 10 minutes and 29 seconds long. Show us, don't tell us. Give us the time call out.

Laughing....or give us another sniveling excuse why you can't back your claims.

at the 4:20 point you see Ray at the capitol on 1-6....

at the 4:20 point you see Ray at the capitol on 1-6....
At 4:20 in the video, Tucker Carlson says that Ray Epps told people to go into the capitol.

But the video he's showing is silent. Tucker Carlson is speaking over it.

Show us the video where on 1/6....Ray Epps told anyone to go into the capitol. Not Tucker Carlson speaking for Ray Epps. But Ray Epps saying it.

You don't know your own conspiracy, Ram. There is no such video. You've been duped again.

Last edited:
At 4:20 in the video, Tucker Carlson says that Ray Epps told people to go into the capitol.

But the video he's showing is silent.

Show us the video where on 1/6....Ray Epps told anyone to go into the capitol. Not Tucker Carlson speaking for Ray Epps. But Ray Epps saying it.

You don't know your own conspiracy, Ram. There is no such video.
You have to watch the entire video... I'm done with you....

But the video he's showing is silent.

You don't know your own conspiracy, Ram. There is no such video.
Look at 1:16 dummy its right there... how did you miss that?....

You have to watch the entire video... I'm done with you....

Laughing.....the video doesn't say what you claim it does. At 4:20, there's a SILENT video of Ray Epps on 1/6.

Show us a video of Ray Epps on 1/6 encouraging ANYONE to go into the capitol.

The video doesn't exist. You're quoting Tucker Carlson AS Ray Epps.

Laughing.....the video doesn't say what you claim it does. At 4:20, there's a SILENT video of Ray Epps on 1/6.

Show us a video of Ray Epps on 1/6 encouraging ANYONE to go into the capitol.

The video doesn't exist. You're quoting Tucker Carlson AS Ray Epps.

Try 2:39 in this video... then say you are sorry....

Here's 2:39. That's not Ray Epps. That's some dude in a MAGA hat. You were duped again.

1682967629912.png

This is Ray Epps:

1682967736563.png

Here's Ray again, this time on January 6th. They don't look alike, they're not dressed alike, they're not even the same age.

1682967807937.png

Skylar say you are sorry its not so hard... it will maybe help you become a man one day... admitting when you are wrong is not a crime... its a virtue... its how we grow and mature...

It most certainly is Epps and its his voice.... LMAO you are pigheaded as all get out...

Laughing....no, it isn't. The two people don't look alike, they're not dressed alike, they sound nothing alike, they're not even the same age. Here's your random white dude in a MAGA hat.

1682967629912-png.781351

And here's Ray. You've been duped again.

1682967807937-png.781353

Laughing....no, it isn't. The two people don't look alike, they're not dressed alike, they sound nothing alike, they're not even the same age. Here's your random white dude in a MAGA hat.

1682967629912-png.781351

And here's Ray. You've been duped again.

1682967807937-png.781353
Its him... just different facial expressions and a sharper picture in the second one... but regardless its interesting you stumbled upon a picture of Epps at the capitol on 1-6.... screaming into the camera... LMFAO you are moron.... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back