Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

tropicalnorseman-hoberg.gif
So, I was right. You didn't read the article but decided to link it, anyway? Now, do you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:

Tucker Carlson, the bow-tied mouthpiece for the Republican Party, has been hit with a formal demand for an on-air apology after he falsely claimed that Ray Epps, a man who was seen on video encouraging people to enter the Capitol on January 6, was an FBI agent.

Epps' lawyer, John Pierce, sent Carlson a letter demanding that he retract his false statements and apologize to Epps. Pierce said that Carlson's claims have caused Epps to be harassed and threatened, and that they have damaged his reputation.

Carlson has not yet responded to Pierce's letter. The article also states that Epps has denied being an FBI agent, and that the FBI has said that he was not an agent.

Carlson's claims about Epps are false and defamatory. He should retract them and apologize to Epps, but he won't because he's a lying, sniveling, cowardly little worm who would rather spread lies and hate than admit when he's wrong.
Hey Moron,
Your source obviously doesn’t consider first hand accounting as Tucker hasn’t worn a bow tie since he was on MSNBC.

You remind me of some asshole from another forum....is this really you?
I bet they're only certain one's that do this sort of thing on behalf of their agenda's, so it's highly likely these people have political axes to steady grind, and they will travel through in and through out to do it.

This is how they work today... find them out and they run to a lawyer to threaten legal action.... we all know Epps was encouraging people to go inside the capitol... so why does he remain a free man?....

Ray Epps is the only person in DC that day ON VIDEO INCITING THE INSURRECTION they do not want punished.

You cult fucks are too much.

Should we send this thread to the Rubber Room, or keep it here?
Because reading the last couple of pages looks like Rubber Room material.
Your choice.
Tell us why you think it's rubber room material ? Thanks

is Epps ready to go under oath to refute the accusations ?
Yes. Epps is ready

Can Carlson convince a jury that his lying ass -- who was fired because Fox couldn't afford his lies -- has proof thar Epps works for the FBI?

Ray Epps is the only person in DC that day ON VIDEO INCITING THE INSURRECTION they do not want punished.

You cult fucks are too much.

Yeah, I don't think you understand how incitement works. What color was the sky in your little video?

Does anyone here have the actual quote or video of Tucker making this statement? I'd like to see it.

Yes. Epps is ready

Can Carlson convince a jury that his lying ass -- who was fired because Fox couldn't afford his lies -- has proof thar Epps works for the FBI?
Epps is ready for court ?? Let's get it on then. Would love to see it explained about how he escaped justice when he was clearly on video participating in the trouble making that went on during the J6 event.

Forum List

Back