Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

What would they even charge Epps with? There's no evidence he did anything illegal.
The question is, why are you as a leftist defending Ray Epps ?? That's a huge red flag in and of itself.

Epps is ready for court ?? Let's get it on then. Would love to see it explained about how he escaped justice when he was clearly on video participating in the trouble making that went on during the J6 event.
what was his illegal act?

The question is, why are you as a leftist defending Ray Epps ?? That's a huge red flag in and of itself.
So you want leftists to claim Epps did something illegal, without telling us first what illegal acts he committed?
By the way, I praised Trump's defense of Medicaid and Social Security. Was that a red flag telling you that Trump is a closet liberal because I praised him?

So you want leftists to claim Epps did something illegal, without telling us first what illegal acts he committed?
By the way, I praised Trump's defense of Medicaid and Social Security. Was that a red flag telling you that Trump is a closet liberal because I praised him?
Spin it boy, spin it.

The question is....why are you inferring yet ANOTHER conspiracy to avoid the most basic of questions about Ray Epps.

What crime could you even charge him with?

When I ask these simple questions, your ilk squirm. They dodge. They make excuses for trying to change the topic. They invent new conspiracies.

Anything but answer the question.

Why? These aren't hard questions. They're basic. And you have no answer.

This is how they work today... find them out and they run to a lawyer to threaten legal action.... we all know Epps was encouraging people to go inside the capitol... so why does he remain a free man?....
Ray Epps was encouraging people to go into the capitol....when?

....answer that question....

....and you answer your own...

....or you could....

... once again....

....replace reason...

....with more ellipses....

Ray "the Fed" Epps

Laughing....and what evidence do you have that Ray is a fed?

What evidence do you have that Ray broke any law?

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?

Why none, of course. But that's never stopped you from making up a conspiracy. Especially if that conspiracy casts your ilk as victims.

Ray Epps was encouraging people to go into the capitol....when?

....answer that question....

....and you answer your own...

....or you could....

... once again....

....replace reason...

....with more ellipses....
Its on hundreds of videos... all showing him saying we are going into the capitol as others shouted Fed Fed fed... if you even did a modicum of research you would know this or if you watch a real news network... also he himself has admitted to encouraging the rioting and lawlessness on tape in an interview... but because you know nothing of what you speak of you are dumb blind and death to the issue.....

Its on hundreds of videos... a
.....then show us....

....a hundred videos.....

.....of Ray Epps....

.....encouraging anyone....

...to enter the capitol on January 6th.....

If you've done the 'research', this should be remarkably easy for you. If you're again talking out of your ass, it will be much more difficult.

.....then show us....

....a hundred videos.....

.....of Ray Epps....

.....encouraging anyone....

...to enter the capitol on January 6th.....

If you've done the 'research', this should be remarkably easy for you. If you're again talking out of your ass, it will be much more difficult.
Dude its not my fault you are ill-informed... go to youtube and look them up... learn something for Christ's sake.... I feel like I'm debating a 3 year old who knows nothing....

Dude its not my fault you are ill-informed... go to youtube and look them up... learn something for Christ's sake.... I feel like I'm debating a 3 year old who knows nothing....

Laughing......so once again, the moment anyone asks for evidence to back their insane Ray Epps conspiracy theory...

.....all you get are excuses why they can't.

How did I know that was coming.

Show us ANY of the 'hundred videos' of Ray Epps encouraging anyone to enter the capitol on January 6th.

You're balking....because there are no such videos. And worse, you know it. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to run.

Laughing......so once again, the moment anyone asks for evidence to back their insane Ray Epps conspiracy theory...

.....all you get are excuses why they can't.

How did I know that was coming.

Show us ANY of the 'hundred videos' of Ray Epps encouraging anyone to enter the capitol on January 6th.

You're balking....because there are no such videos. And worse, you know it. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to run.

Tomorrow? That's can't be right. I asked you to show me one of the hundred videos of Ray Epps encouraging anyone to enter the capitol on January 6th.

There are no such videos.

Your SOLE video is from January 5th.

What crime is committed in the video you just showed us. And yes, this is a trap. I definitely know more than you do.

Tomorrow? That's can't be right. I asked you to show me one of the hundred videos of Ray Epps encouraging anyone to enter the capitol on January 6th.

There are no such videos.

Your SOLE video is from January 5th.

What crime is committed in the video you just showed us. And yes, this is a trap. I definitely know more than you do.
That was the 5th the night before... there are also videos of him at the barricades at the capitol on the 6th... if you move the goal post again jackass I will not respond.....

That was the 5th the night before... there are also videos of him at the barricades at the capitol on the 6th... if you move the goal post again jackass I will not respond.....

But....but you said there were a HUNDRED videos of Ray Epps encouraging people to enter the capitol on January 6th

And yet when I ask to see them, you predictably fail. Showing us a video from JANUARY 5TH. Not January 6th.

And yes, there is video of Ray Epps at the barricades. Show us ONE where Ray Epps encouraging anyone to enter the capitol on January 6th.

Remembering of course, that Ryan Samsel has given statements on what Ray Epps said to him.

I simply know *way* more than you about your absurd Ray Epps conspiracy.

Last edited:
But....but you said there were a HUNDRED videos of Ray Epps encouraging people to enter the capitol on January 6th

And yet when I ask to see them, you predictably fail. Showing us a video from JANUARY 5TH. Not January 6th.

And yes, there is video of Ray Epps at the barricades. Show us ONE where Ray Epps encouraging anyone to enter the capitol on January 6th.

And yes. This is a trap too. I again, know *way* more than you about your absurd Ray Epps conspiracy.

You can't give one vid at all is the point.
I gave him two.... go back in the thread dummy....

Forum List

Back