Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

Its him... just different facial expressions and a sharper picture in the second one... but regardless its interesting you stumbled upon a picture of Epps at the capitol on 1-6.... screaming into the camera... LMFAO you are moron.... :auiqs.jpg:
Laughing....no, it isn't. They're not even the same age. Again, I want to re-iterate the absurdity of your argument. Your 'smoking gun' is insisting that this guy...

1682967629912-png.781351

And this guy.....

1682967807937-png.781353

Are the same guy?

They're not even close. That's what your conspiracy had degraded into.....just swapping Ray Epps out for any random white guy.

Laughing....no, it isn't. They're not even the same age. Again, I want to re-iterate the absurdity of your argument. Your 'smoking gun' is insisting that this guy...

1682967629912-png.781351

And this guy.....

1682967807937-png.781353

Are the same guy?

They're not even close. That's what your conspiracy had degraded into.....just swapping Ray Epps out for any random white guy.
The second picture shows him at the capitol on 1-6... the very thing you have been denying happened... lol

The second picture shows him at the capitol on 1-6... the very thing you have been denying happened... lol

I've never said that Ray Epps wasn't at the capitol on J6. I've challenged you to show us ANY video where Ray Epps encouraged anyone to do anything illegal on January 6th.

And the best you could do was to insist that this guy:

1682967629912-png.781351

And this guy.....

1682967807937-png.781353

Are the same guy.

Laughing........you've been duped again.

I've never said that Ray Epps wasn't at the capitol on J6. I've challenged you to show us ANY video where Ray Epps encouraged anyone to do anything illegal on January 6th.

And the best you could do was to insist that this guy:

1682967629912-png.781351

And this guy.....

1682967807937-png.781353

Are the same guy.

Laughing........you've been duped again.
That is in the Tucker video... he is dressed just like in your picture shouting to go into the capitol... watch it again.... the whole video....

That is in the Tucker video... he is dressed just like in your picture shouting to go into the capitol... watch it again.... the whole video....

It isn't. Tucker speaks over Ray Epps. You're quoting Tucker claiming that Ray Epps is encouraging people to attack the capitol.

Ray never says this.

You have no evidence that Ray Epps commited any crime on January 6th.

You have no evidence that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol.

You have no evidence that Ray Epps is a fed.

Instead, you laughably claim that this guy:

1682967629912-png.781351

And this guy.....

1682967807937-png.781353

Are the same guy?

You're silly.

It isn't. Tucker speaks over Ray Epps. You're quoting Tucker claiming that Ray Epps is encouraging people to attack the capitol.

Ray never says this.

You have no evidence that Ray Epps commited any crime on January 6th.

You have no evidence that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol.

You have no evidence that Ray Epps is a fed.

Instead, you laughably claim that this guy:

1682967629912-png.781351

And this guy.....

1682967807937-png.781353

Are the same guy?

You're silly.
4:45 in this video you hear and see Epps saying to go in... he then says to someone leave that hear we don't want to get shot.... people are in prison for far less from that day....

4:45 in this video you hear and see Epps saying to go in... he then says to someone leave that hear we don't want to get shot.... people are in prison for far less from that day....

Laughing.....so with you abandoning your 'any white dude in a MAGA hat is Ray Epps' dippshittery, lets move on to your latest claim:

"When we go in, leave this here."

That's what you believed started all the riots. That's what you attribute the entire attack on the capitol to being.

That's it? Seriously? That ONE statement started the ENTIRE attack?

Was Ray referring to the capitol? The capitol grounds? When they go in *where*? Barricades? Another building?

Wait... wut??

You think this guy...

1682967629912-png.781351

... is Ray Epps???

rotfl-gif.288736

Yup.

Different voice, different face, different age, different clothes. But per the conspiracy faithful, same guy.

Dipshits are gonna dip.

Those are vids not showing anything wrong at all.

Not a thing.

Yet these conspiracy addicts still insist that Ray Epps is a fed (no evidence, that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol (no evidence), and that Ray Epps should be charged with a crime (no evidence).

All so that they can try and pretend they are victims, rather than the folks that attacked our capitol to prevent a peaceful transition of power.

Yup.

Different voice, different face, different age, different clothes. But per the conspiracy faithful, same guy.

Dipshits are gonna dip.

Epps is seen BEFORE that wearing a tan vest over a camouflage shirt, with a backpack and a Trump hat.

Epps is also seen AFTER that wearing a tan vest over a camouflage shirt, with a backpack and a Trump hat.

For that other dude to be Epps, Epps would have had to ditch his backpack, change his clothes into a dark hoodie, and swap his Trump hat for a MAGA hat. Then change BACK into his tan vest, camouflage shirt & Trp hat. All while searching for wherever he would have had to leave his back pack.

And that's not even factoring in how that guy doesn't even look like Epps.

Rambtard is out of his fucking mind. :cuckoo:

rotfl-gif.288736

Epps is seen BEFORE that wearing a tan vest over a camouflage shirt, with a backpack and a Trump hat.

Epps is also seen AFTER that wearing a tan vest over a camouflage shirt, with a backpack and a Trump hat.

For that other dude to be Epps, Epps would have had to ditch his backpack, change his clothes into a dark hoodie, and swap his Trump hat for a MAGA hat. Then change BACK into his tan vest, camouflage shirt & Trp hat. All while searching for wherever he would have had to leave his back pack.

And that's not even factoring in how that guy doesn't even look like Epps.

Rambtard is out of his fucking mind. :cuckoo:

rotfl-gif.288736

But he's a white dude with a MAGA hat? Can't we just swap Ray in for any random white dude in a MAGA hat on J6?

But, but the 'research'?

But he's a white dude with a MAGA hat? Can't we just swap Ray in for any random white dude in a MAGA hat on J6?

But, but the 'research'?
I showed you the video and the time to view it... say you are sorry Beavis..... lol

I showed you the video and the time to view it... say you are sorry Beavis..... lol

You showed me Tucker Carlson giving elaborate commentary on how Ray Epps had commited crimes per the DOJ (another Tucker lie. No one was charged with incitment), and a silent video. When we get to the ACTUAL video, not Carlson's melodrama, this is what Ray Epps actually says:

That's your smoking gun. That is what your ilk insist started the ENTIRE attack on the capitol. That's your evidence that Ray is a fed. That's your evidence that Ray changed his face, changed his clothes, changed his voice. That's your evidence that Ray committed a crime.

Go in where, Ram?

You showed me Tucker Carlson giving elaborate commentary on how Ray Epps had commited crimes per the DOJ (another Tucker lie. No one was charged with incitment), and a silent video. When we get to the ACTUAL video, not Carlson's melodrama, this is what Ray Epps actually says:

That's your smoking gun. That is what your ilk insist started the ENTIRE attack on the capitol. That's your evidence that Ray is a fed. That's your evidence that Ray changed his face, changed his clothes, changed his voice. That's your evidence that Ray committed a crime.

Go in where, Ram?
Hey if you are only going to believe a video you approve of I can't help ya... consider yourself a loser in this debate... its in there and you know it... you can see and hear Epps say we are going in and then says to another to leave that here so we don't get shot... I think it was a bat or club of some kind.... But you have lost this debate even after moving the goalpost three times....

Forum List

Back