Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

He did as much or more than others who got arrested and jailed.
He attacked cops? He broke into the capitol?

Do you have any evidence of this?

Frankly, I don't think they or Epps should have been or should be arrested however the discrepancy is glaring. Why wasn't Epps subjected to the same punishment?

What crime would you charge him with? Do you have evidence that he obstructed an official proceeding?

If so, show us. Remember, 'encouraging lawless obstruction' is meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

Not eminent. Imminent.

And imminent is time based. A statement made the day before, with several meals and a good night's sleep between between statement and action?

There's nothing imminent about that. A prosecutor would be laughed out of court if they tried.

No one has been charged with 'encouraging lawless obstruction'.

There's no such crime. Which might explain why no one was charged with it.
It was about to occur. The NEXT DAY!! Epps was inciting a riot. That's what you guys called Jan6. Pretty convenient to make up your own charges.

What crime would you charge him with? Do you have evidence that he obstructed an official proceeding?

If so, show us.
He incited a riot according to what D.C. called Jan 6th and was never arrested.

It was about to occur. The NEXT DAY!! Epps was inciting a riot. That's what you guys called Jan6. Pretty convenient to make up your own charges.

A day later isn't imminent. No prosecutor would try to charge anyone with incitement for claims they made the day before. They'd be laughed out of court. Incitement is an immediate thing. Not something separated by a good night's sleep.

Tell me, how many people were charged with incitement for J6.

Round to the nearly 100. The nearest 10.

Tucker Carlson, the bow-tied mouthpiece for the Republican Party, has been hit with a formal demand for an on-air apology after he falsely claimed that Ray Epps, a man who was seen on video encouraging people to enter the Capitol on January 6, was an FBI agent.

Epps' lawyer, John Pierce, sent Carlson a letter demanding that he retract his false statements and apologize to Epps. Pierce said that Carlson's claims have caused Epps to be harassed and threatened, and that they have damaged his reputation.

Carlson has not yet responded to Pierce's letter. The article also states that Epps has denied being an FBI agent, and that the FBI has said that he was not an agent.

Carlson's claims about Epps are false and defamatory. He should retract them and apologize to Epps, but he won't because he's a lying, sniveling, cowardly little worm who would rather spread lies and hate than admit when he's wrong.
Leftists playing games with terminology to cover for the FBI OPERATIVE Ray Epps.

If so, show us. Remember, 'encouraging lawless obstruction' is meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.
Arresting people for protesting on fake charges is also pseudo-legal gibberish.

He incited a riot according to what D.C. called Jan 6th and was never arrested.

Says who? Certainly not the law. And did Ray Epps call for anyone to riot, ever? For any acts of violence?

Of course not.

And how many people were charged with incitement for J6.

Round up.

At 4:20 in the video, Tucker Carlson says that Ray Epps told people to go into the capitol.

But the video he's showing is silent. Tucker Carlson is speaking over it.

Show us the video where on 1/6....Ray Epps told anyone to go into the capitol. Not Tucker Carlson speaking for Ray Epps. But Ray Epps saying it.

You don't know your own conspiracy, Ram. There is no such video. You've been duped again.
Well it seems that I remember or I think I've seen a video with the the guy in question talking and/or directing people in the video clip that was aired, but I can't remember now upon exactly when I saw it, where and/or who aired it. Memory fading fast these days. lol

Hmmmmm, now did the opposing team destroy it maybe, and therefore wipe it clean like Hillary was accused of with the bleach bit event or with the 30,000 wipe of her email's and such ??

If so, then why would the left want to protect this one supposedly red state believing/conservative guy like they are doing ??

Arresting people for protesting on fake charges is also pseudo-legal gibberish.

Says you, citing you. Obstruction of an official proceeding is an actual charge. "encouraging lawless obstruction" is not. You imagined it.

Surely you understand the difference between an actual law and your imagination, yes?

If no, law enforcement will help.

A day later isn't imminent. No prosecutor would try to charge anyone with incitement for claims they made the day before. They'd be laughed out of court. Incitement is an immediate thing. Not something separated by a good night's sleep.

Tell me, how many people were charged with incitement for J6.

Round to the nearly 100. The nearest 10.
'immediate' is only one qualifier in the definition of imminent. Better to use the word 'emergent' if you want to insinuate something happening now.

Well it seems that I remember or I think I've seen a video with the the guy in question talking and/or directing people in the video clip that was aired, but I can't remember now upon exactly when I saw it, where and/or who aired it. Memory fading fast these days. lol

Hmmmmm, now did the opposing team destroy it maybe, and therefore wipe it clean like Hillary was accused of with the bleach bit event or with the 30,000 wipe of her email's and such ??

If so, then why would the left want to protect this one supposedly red state believing/conservative guy like they are doing ??

The opposing team destroyed......your imagination?

If 'evidence' exists no where but your memory, then maybe your memory isn't terribly reliable.

Says who? Certainly not the law. And did Ray Epps call for anyone to riot, ever? For any acts of violence?

Of course not.

And how many people were charged with incitement for J6.

Round up.
Trump never incited a riot neither, but you all won't apply the same apologetic behavior in regards to Trump. Why ???

'immediate' is only one qualifier in the definition of imminent. Better to use the word 'emergent' if you want to insinuate something happening now.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the Supreme Court on what words they should have used in defining protected speech.

And not you citing your imagination.

Imminent lawless action is a requirement under the law. You can ignore it.....but you ignoring the law doesn't make a proceeding or charge illegitimate.

It just means you don't know what you're talking about.

The opposing team destroyed......your imagination?

If 'evidence' exists no where but your memory, then maybe your memory isn't terribly reliable.
I bet someone will find that video again, and possibly post it here. Would you then apologize for being wrong ??

I bet someone will find that video again, and possibly post it here. Would you then apologize for being wrong ??

You regularly base your arguments on imaginary 'future evidence'. Which you don't have.

The law bases its charges on the actual evidence. Not what you've made up.

So why would Ray Epps be charged based on your imagination?

He will be, despite Beagle's outrage.

Maybe. Incitement is a hard charge to make stick. Even the hour between Trump's call to 'fight like hell' and sending the folks who attacked the capitol to the capitol might be enough to fail the 'imminent lawless action' standard.

Forum List

Back