Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

You regularly base your arguments on imaginary 'future evidence'. Which you don't have.

The law bases its charges on the actual evidence. Not what you've made up.

So why would Ray Epps be charged based on your imagination?
So you are confident the video doesn't exist ?

He better not be, because he didn't incite nothing but the leftist maybe, otherwise getting them to double down on their TDS big time.

So, no.

Trump has not been charged with incitement.

Tell us....how many were for their actions on J6. How many people were charged with incitement?

So you are confident the video doesn't exist ?

I'm confident you have no such video. And your promises of imaginary future evidence have never amounted to anything.

Again, why would Ray Epps have been charged based on a video that doesn't exist?

If it exists, show us. If you can't.....then any questions are answered on why Ray Epps wasn't charged.

Let's revisit this thread when Tucker does apologize. Should be fun to see how you trumptards will spin it.
You know that someone would have to testify under oath? Hahaha haha

Says you, citing you. Obstruction of an official proceeding is an actual charge. "encouraging lawless obstruction" is not. You imagined it.

Surely you understand the difference between an actual law and your imagination, yes?

If no, law enforcement will help.
Walking into the Capitol and 'parading' is also not illegal or barely a misdemeanor but, some were charged with that. You keep avoiding the fact that Epps was not arrested for doing the same thing as others who were arrested.

Walking into the Capitol and 'parading' is also not illegal but, some were charged with that.

Do you have any evidence that Ray Epps walked into the capitol and 'paraded'?

You keep avoiding the fact that Epps was not arrested for doing the same thing as others who were arrested.

I don't think fact means what you think it means. Do you have evidence that Ray Epps entered the capitol? Attacked a cop? Engaged in any act of violence?

If no, then I don't think 'same thing' means what you think it means either. And 'encouraging imminent obstruction' isn't actually a crime. You made that up.

Tell me....how many people were charged with incitment for what happened on J6. Round up.

And what color is the sky in your video? That one has been specially cropped to avoid showing the sky. So you have to ask yourself why it was edited out.

Though the word 'Tomorrow!' is a good clue.

And yes, this is a trap. I know way more about this than you do.

And what color is the sky in your video? That one has been specially cropped to avoid showing the sky. So you have to ask yourself why it was edited out.

I think that was the video I saw, but what about the sky ?

Was it the night before the event the next day, otherwise when this video was recorded ?

Do you have any evidence that Ray Epps walked into the capitol and 'paraded'?

I don't think fact means what you think it means. Do you have evidence that Ray Epps entered the capitol? Attacked a cop? Engaged in any act of violence?

If no, then I don't think 'same thing' means what you think it means either. And 'encouraging imminent obstruction' isn't actually a crime. You made that up.

Tell me....how many people were charged with incitment for what happened on J6. Round up.
I never said he did any of that. The question is.....Many were arrested and jailed for doing less than Epps yet Epps walks free. Why? You have consistently avoided answering that.

I think that was the video I saw, but what about the sky ?

The sky in the uncropped video is black. It was edited out....because it shows that Ray Epps said what he said the night before.

On January 5th.

What problem might occur in charging someone with incitement for a statement they said the day before? I have the Supreme Court case on the topic right here if you need a primer.

Though the word 'Tomorrow!' is a good clue.

According to the guy holding the phone, the sky looked blue.

I never said he did any of that. The question is.....Many were arrested and jailed for doing less than Epps yet Epps walks free. Why? You have consistently avoided answering that.

You said he did the same thing as the other people. The other people did those things.

Do....do you understand what 'same' means?

Why would anyone be charged with 'encouraging imminent obstruction' when that's not even a crime?

The sky in the uncropped video is black. It was edited out....because it shows that Ray Epps said what he said the night before.

On January 5th.

What problem might occur in charging someone with incitement for a statement they said the day before? I have the Supreme Court case on the topic right here if you need a primer.
Ok, if the night before, was it a pumping up of sorts, otherwise prepping for the big day ??

According to the guy holding the phone, the sky looked blue.

That video is edited to avoid showing the sky.

The sky in that video is black. As demonstrated elegantly by the word 'Tomorrow!'

And you run right back into the protected speech standard. As there's no advocacy of any imminent lawless action.

You said he did the same thing as the other people. The other people did those things.

Do....do you understand what 'same' means?

Why would anyone be charged with 'encouraging imminent obstruction' when that's not even a crime?
I remember the statement's being made that everyone involved would be hunted down and brought to justice. Is that what happened ?

Ok, if the night before, was it a pumping up of sorts, otherwise prepping for the big day ??

If the night before, then its protected speech. It only crosses the line into incitement if there is advocacy of imminent lawless action.

A good night's sleep and several meals obliterates any claims of 'imminent'. Which is why Ray Epps was never charged with incitement.

So tell me....how many people were charged for incitement for J6?

I remember the statement's being made that everyone involved would be hunted down and brought to justice. Is that what happened ?

Involved in....what?

Remember, you've got nothing to show us that Ray ever went into the capitol, ever attacked anyone, ever committed any crime.

What justice is necessary where there is no crime?

That video is edited to avoid showing the sky.

The sky in that video is black. As demonstrated elegantly by the word 'Tomorrow!'

And you run right back into the protected speech standard. As there's no advocacy of any imminent lawless action.
Well, the phone wasn't edited. Besides what does that matter? Epps was still doing more than others who were arrested and jailed. You have no answer for that obviously. He was also one of the first at the barricades that day.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ray Epps Led Break-In of First Set of US Capitol Barriers – Now We Have Video He Was Also in Lead Pack During Break-In of Second Set of Barriers on Jan. 6​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back