🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ray Rice fired.

Holy smokes he really clocked her. I'm not surprised he's fired, he should be. What I'm surprised at is she married that jerk anyway.
if you watch the entire TMZ video it shows she tagged Rice first in the hall before they entered the elevator. She knows she was the aggressor & was coming back at him when he knocked her out. She still loves this man & his money.

Holy smokes he really clocked her. I'm not surprised he's fired, he should be. What I'm surprised at is she married that jerk anyway.
if you watch the entire TMZ video it shows she tagged Rice first in the hall before they entered the elevator. She knows she was the aggressor & was coming back at him when he knocked her out. She still loves this man & his money.
Nigga please. She barely swats him, I'm not even sure she actually hit him. Is it wrong? Yes of course. Should he have hit her so hard to knock her out? Hell no. He had the opportunity to walk away and went after her instead. Both should have been charged with assault but his role is clearly beyond self defense.

As for the money, I figured that's why she married him anyway.

Nigga please. She barely swats him, I'm not even sure she actually hit him. Is it wrong? Yes of course. Should he have hit her so hard to knock her out? Hell no. He had the opportunity to walk away and went after her instead. Both should have been charged with assault but his role is clearly beyond self defense.

I'm curious as to why all we hear about is why the NFL commissioner didn't do more when the criminal justice system did DAMN NEAR NOTHING!

Why aren't we hearing those names and people calling for their heads?

Scape goating?

She was knocked out because she ran into the punch. It's like a car accident where you hit a parked car at 30 miles per hour or hit an opposing car also traveling at 30 miles an hour. They produce different damage outcomes.

She was knocked out because she ran into the punch. It's like a car accident where you hit a parked car at 30 miles per hour or hit an opposing car also traveling at 30 miles an hour. They produce different damage outcomes.
:lmao:I'm going to take that comment as a joke.

It's not a joke, it's physics. Whether a person is knocked unconscious or not is not known to the person throwing the punch. How you receive the punch, how much it harms you, includes factors that are beyond the control of the person punching you.

You're going to be hurt more if you run into a punch than if you just stand still at the moment of impact. You're going to be hurt more by running into the punch than by walking into the punch. This is grade-school physics. Did you forget elementary physics? Force = mass x acceleration. A head on crash, ceteris paribus, causes more damage than a one-car crash.

It's not a joke, it's physics. Whether a person is knocked unconscious or not is not known to the person throwing the punch. How you receive the punch, how much it harms you, includes factors that are beyond the control of the person punching you.

You're going to be hurt more if you run into a punch than if you just stand still at the moment of impact. You're going to be hurt more by running into the punch than by walking into the punch. This is grade-school physics. Did you forget elementary physics? Force = mass x acceleration. A head on crash, ceteris paribus, causes more damage than a one-car crash.

Yeah she just happened to "run into the punch" and he just happened to be swinging in the air with all his might closed fist for no reason at all, at the time. So I guess in your book it's all her fault. :cuckoo:

I don't even know how to answer that level of stupidity.

Yeah she just happened to "run into the punch" and he just happened to be swinging in the air with all his might closed fist for no reason at all, at the time. So I guess in your book it's all her fault. :cuckoo:

I don't even know how to answer that level of stupidity.
What kind of moron writes this "Should he have hit her so hard to knock her out?" This suggests someone has no clue about physics or the real world. A person throwing a punch has no idea whether a punch will knock someone out.

Don't write idiocy and then I won't have to instruct you in elementary physics.

He had the opportunity to walk away and went after her instead. Both should have been charged with assault but his role is clearly beyond self defense.

Janay was the aggressor, Ray retreated & was backed into a corner when she attacked him. Ray couldn't simply walk away when backed into that corner, he had few options to defend himself from attack. So what if his single punch was excessive. Janay had already hit him twice and was coming at him attacking him. Ray has every right to defend himself. He does not have to allow her to wale on him because he is bigger. If Janay didn't want to get hurt, she should have stayed away & not attacked him.

Last edited:
He had the opportunity to walk away and went after her instead. Both should have been charged with assault but his role is clearly beyond self defense.

Janay was the aggressor who hit him twice before Ray defended himself. Ray retreated & was backed into a corner when Janay attacked him. Ray couldn't simply walk away when backed into that corner, he had few options to defend himself from attack. So what if his single punch was excessive. Janay had already hit him twice and was coming at him attacking him. Ray has every right to defend himself. He does not have to allow her to wale on him because he is bigger. If Janay didn't want to get hurt, she should have stayed a
way & not attacked him.

Are you insane?

At a minimum he could have just grabbed her little wrists and held her until the elevator stopped then just walked away.

You know, like a man.

Janay was the aggressor who hit him twice before Ray defended himself. Ray retreated & was backed into a corner when Janay attacked him. Ray couldn't simply walk away when backed into that corner, he had few options to defend himself from attack. So what if his single punch was excessive. Janay had already hit him twice and was coming at him attacking him. Ray has every right to defend himself. He does not have to allow her to wale on him because he is bigger. If Janay didn't want to get hurt, she should have stayed a
way & not attacked him.

Are you insane?

At a minimum he could have just grabbed her little wrists and held her until the elevator stopped then just walked away.

You know, like a man.

Like a man? Gender role expectations are a two-way street. For men to act like men requires that women act like women. When women act like men then the contract has been broken.

no you're wrong. First of all I could certainly control my punches to the degree of knowing EXACTLY what kind of damage they will do to you.

Second of all, Ever watch the show MythBusters? They proved CONCLUSIVELY that two cars traveling at 50 MPH each when they collide do not suffer more damage than if one car traveling 50 MPH hits a stationary car. You have the physics wrong.

Sorry man

way & not attacked him.

Are you insane?

You know, like a man.

Like a man? Gender role expectations are a two-way street. For men to act like men requires that women act like women. When women act like men then the contract has been broken.

That's just a new variation of "she deserved it"
That woman and her little slaps posed NO danger to Rice and everyone in this thread understands that.

way & not attacked him.

Are you insane?

You know, like a man.

Exactly, reverse the gender & their arguments go out the window. They are viewing this with gender bias.

way & not attacked him.

Are you insane?

You know, like a man.

Sounds as if your 'contract' withered and fell off a long time ago, loser.

no you're wrong. First of all I could certainly control my punches to the degree of knowing EXACTLY what kind of damage they will do to you.

Second of all, Ever watch the show MythBusters? They proved CONCLUSIVELY that two cars traveling at 50 MPH each when they collide do not suffer more damage than if one car traveling 50 MPH hits a stationary car. You have the physics wrong.

Sorry man

I'm fine with you trying to refute my position but at least get it right when you try to do so. Notice that the damage in the cars experiment isn't a duplicate of what we're talking about here. The ran one car into a stationary wall and then two cars into each other. Those are TWO DIFFERENT SCENARIOS. They should have run a moving car into a stationary car, measured the damage and then run two moving cars into each other and measured the damage. The damage would be more severe in the later than the former.

Janal is either stationary when she receives the punch or she is accelerating towards the fist when she receives the punch. Her acceleration towards the fist will increase the force of impact compared to her being stationary.

Secondly, your claim that you can control your punches to the degree that you know exactly how much damage they will inflict on me is bullshit. If I move during the execution of your punch, and your fist only glances my body, then most of the force of the impact isn't transferred to me. If I move out of the way, your punch has transferred no force whatsoever onto my body. Conversely if I move my body towards yours I could actually increase the force I feel from the impact.

Try this experiment at home. Find a door with a doorknob. Close the door. Put your nose on the doorknob and barely touch it. Now have your wife open the door and slam it shut with full force. You'll feel the impact but it will be very tolerable because there wasn't much contact between your nose and the door. Now repeat the experiment but move your nose 3 inches forward at the exact instant your wife slams the door. Call me from the hospital and let me know how the experiment worked out for you.

Sorry man

I'm fine with you trying to refute my position but at least get it right when you try to do so. Notice that the damage in the cars experiment isn't a duplicate of what we're talking about here. The ran one car into a stationary wall and then two cars into each other. Those are TWO DIFFERENT SCENARIOS. They should have run a moving car into a stationary car, measured the damage and then run two moving cars into each other and measured the damage. The damage would be more severe in the later than the former.

Janal is either stationary when she receives the punch or she is accelerating towards the fist when she receives the punch. Her acceleration towards the fist will increase the force of impact compared to her being stationary.

Secondly, your claim that you can control your punches to the degree that you know exactly how much damage they will inflict on me is bullshit. If I move during the execution of your punch, and your fist only glances my body, then most of the force of the impact isn't transferred to me. If I move out of the way, your punch has transferred no force whatsoever onto my body. Conversely if I move my body towards yours I could actually increase the force I feel from the impact.

Try this experiment at home. Find a door with a doorknob. Close the door. Put your nose on the doorknob and barely touch it. Now have your wife open the door and slam it shut with full force. You'll feel the impact but it will be very tolerable because there wasn't much contact between your nose and the door. Now repeat the experiment but move your nose 3 inches forward at the exact instant your wife slams the door. Call me from the hospital and let me know how the experiment worked out for you.

Yes, you know more than Mythbusters LOL

And I've been in literally thousands of fights. I know how someone is going to react before I even act. Yes I can tell you exactly how my punches and kicks would affect you and how much damage they will inflict. Now, I'm not claiming Ray Ray knew he was gonna knock a bitch out, he's not a trained fighter with tons of fights , I'm just saying it can be learned.

Yes, you know more than Mythbusters LOL

Yeah, I do.

You don't know who is on the other end of these conversations.

Hard to take someone serious when they write "she deserved it" in a thread like this.

If you're going to claim I wrote that, then link it.

Look, I did you the courtesy of explaining the misleading flaw at the heart of your Mythbusters video. If you don't know much about physics, that's fine, but you should be able to discern how two experiment are different from each other for that takes general life skills, not physics skills. A wall is not the same as a car. As they say, it's not rocket science.

Forum List

Back