RE The 2 Beheaded Scandinavian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
facts are misleading and hurtful to some
America has one the highest murder rates in the developed countries
....we can compare it to Africa, because in the US, blacks murder at four times the rate of whites

Actually, we have the highest murder rates because we let citizens have easy access to guns... that's why we have the highest murder rates.

I didn't know these women... they mean nothing to me.

Thousands of people die in wars and conflicts and accidents every day. If I got weepy over every one of them, I'd be a nervous wreck.
So why were you a nervous wreck when the thug Trayvon died? Were you buddies with a budding convict in Florida?

Last edited:
Oh, Noes, it's another episode of White Women In Peril!

Yup, tell you what, let's give equal time to the 87,000 killed in Yemen with American weapons used by the Saudis... Then I'll get worked up about Tourists.

Meanwhile..

She had a date with an American in Japan. They found her head in a suitcase.

TOKYO—The disappearance of a young Japanese woman this month turned tragic over the weekend when police found her severed head in a suitcase.

The American man suspected of killing her, Yevgeniy Vasilievichon Bayrakta, a 26-year-old resident of New York City, originally was arrested last week on charges he’d imprisoned her. Today the Hyogo Prefecture Police announced that they had found the woman’s head and, based on the testimony of Bayrakta, they had found what appeared to be the rest of her dismembered body scattered in isolated mountain forests in Osaka and Kyoto.

Funny, I don't recall the "White Women In Peril" crowd getting quite so upset about this incident.
We are importing the world's most violent. Then we call them American and think that will change their nature. Bayrakta might be Chechen.

Africa is a shithole--no question about that
...but Sunni is right--some places in America are not safe--not only for blacks, but also whites---white girls
How many ghetto beheadings have you heard of?
Hijacking this thread to yammer on about crime in our inner cities really does a disservice to this issue.
Once more let's highlight the barbaric, gruesome 7th century belief system that commits atrocities like this and not forget
how the globalists have "gifted" the West with these savages from the Middle East.

Last edited:
....we can compare it to Africa, because in the US, blacks murder at four times the rate of whites

Actually, we have the highest murder rates because we let citizens have easy access to guns... that's why we have the highest murder rates.

We have the highest rates because of the number of minorities in our country. Gun ownership rates have nothing to do with it. Plenty of areas with low minority numbers and high gun ownership rates and very low crime. You’re just too dishonest to acknowledge those facts.

Bayraktar sounds Turkish

Actually, he was from Russia. But he came over here when he was 9 and was pretty Americanized.

This thread is going in all directions. Besieged by moral relativism and statistics.

Quite right. We need to be focused on WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL. No point in bringing up other cases or statistics! We have WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL who justify our racism!!!!

Wrong...9 years, the formative years sets the personality........he wasn't an American problem.

And you are wrong...since the 1990s, as more Americans own and carry guns...our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%....so you don't know what you are talking about....law abiding gun owners do not increase the gun murder rate, the murder rate or the viollent crime rate.......

We have the highest murder rates because people like you keep letting violent, repeat criminals out of jail over and over again.....why you do that is a mystery since you keep bitching about gun murder, when the people you let out of jail are the ones using gun illegally to commit murder...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

actual research does not support what you say....but don't let the truth stop you from lying about gun ownership....

The study...

https://www.journalacs.org/article/S1072-7515(18)32074-X/abstract

Results

During the study period, all states moved to adopt some form of concealed-carry legislation, with a trend toward less restrictive legislation. After adjusting for state and year, there was no significant association between shifts from restrictive to nonrestrictive carry legislation on violent crime and public health indicators. Adjusting further for poverty and unemployment did not significantly influence the results.

Conclusions
This study demonstrated no statistically significant association between the liberalization of state level firearm carry legislation over the last 30 years and the rates of homicides or other violent crime. Policy efforts aimed at injury prevention and the reduction of firearm-related violence should likely investigate other targets for potential intervention.

Landmark Study Finds Concealed Carry Does NOT Increase Violent Crime - The Truth About Guns

On October 22, Doctors for Responsible Gun Ownership (DRGO) presented new concealed carry-related research to the Congress of the American College of Surgeons. The key takeaway from this research is that relaxing concealed carry laws has no effect on violent crime rates.

This paper, which was well received and is now available online (paywalled),is an important step toward clarifying contradictory findings in the existing research literature. Past research focused largely on concealed carriers as a group or on the number of concealed carry licenses among the population. However, increased interest in concealed carry is very possibly a response to rising crime rates, not a cause. For this reason, this DGRO-affiliated study measured the effects (or lack thereof) of legislation only, not the number of permits issued or the number of gun owners in the population.

Using data from a 30-year period (1986-2015), during which many U.S. states changed their concealed carry policies in favor of greater leniency, the researchers designed a Carry Restriction Scale that incorporated “no carry,” “may issue,” “shall issue,” and “unrestricted carry.” This allowed the leniency of concealed carry legislation to be meaningfully understood as a variable in their statistical analysis. Then, for good measure, they created a second, binary variable that also measured restrictiveness of concealed carry laws.

For each state and year during that 30-year period, the researchers amassed data on 14 different variables, including the Carry Restriction Scale variable. Among those, they included not only data on various violent crimes (rape, aggravated assault, homicide, etc.) but also data on unemployment and poverty rates, which are known to influence crime. Thanks to this dynamic approach, they were able to actually isolate the variable they were interested in.

Finally, applying a regression analysis that involved over 21,420 discrete data points and two different measures of concealed carry leniency, the researchers confidently confirmed their hypothesis: There is no association between state-level concealed carry laws and the rate of ANY violent crime.

We are importing the world's most violent. Then we call them American and think that will change their nature. Bayrakta might be Chechen.

Um. No. Odessa is nowhere near Chechnya. I realize that geography is one of those things you wingnuts struggle with like math and science and common fucking decency.

actual research does not support what you say....but don't let the truth stop you from lying about gun ownership....

Again- we are the only advanced country that lets people own guns, and the only one that has murder rates at this level.

All the BS NRA statistics in the world don't change that, buddy.

Um. No. Odessa is nowhere near Chechnya. I realize that geography is one of those things you wingnuts struggle with like math and science and common fucking decency.

Again- we are the only advanced country that lets people own guns, and the only one that has murder rates at this level.

Nope..... those other countries murdered 12 million unarmed people.....handing them over for murder in death camps...that's Europe. If you add up all of our criminals using guns to murder innocent people, it doesn't even get close to that number. Then you have Russia...25 million unarmed people, China, 70 million unarmed people.....all murdered in those countries you love...

You really do hate the private sector...you want the government to commit mass murder instead of private citizens when they commit crimes....you are an odd bird....

How do you get NRA from PEW, CDC, FBI and any other number of private groups where I get my information from......which doesn't include the NRA....?

Nope..... those other countries murdered 12 million unarmed people.....handing them over for murder in death camps...that's Europe. If you add up all of our criminals using guns to murder innocent people, it doesn't even get close to that number. Then you have Russia...25 million unarmed people, China, 70 million unarmed people.....all murdered in those countries you love...

Yawn.. arguing that the NRA Crime wave was wasn't as bad as ACTUAL WARS makes you sound a bit silly. It would be like if I broke your trigger finger and told you that you should be happy I didn't amputate your arm.

Guns don't prevent dictatorships.. Never have, never will. Because usually when you get a dictatorship, it's because people have given up on the alternatives.

UK, France, Germany, Japan = strict gun control =many TIMES less murder rate
very simple

very simple

UK, France, and Germany also throw you in jail for saying mean things. I'll pass. Keep on eye on their murder rate as their demographics change.

And it's laughable that you throw in Japan. You do realize that Japan soundly rejects Islam and there are less than 10,000 Muslims in the entire country, right? Japan is an extremely homogeneous society. They don't like or want immigrants.

very simple

UK, France, and Germany also throw you in jail for saying mean things. I'll pass. Keep on eye on their murder rate as their demographics change.

And it's laughable that you throw in Japan. You do realize that Japan soundly rejects Islam and there are less than 10,000 Muslims in the entire country, right? Japan is an extremely homogeneous society. They don't like or want immigrants.
so they DON'T have murder rates that are MANY times lower?
muslims??!! what does that have to do with anything?

very simple

Huge black market in guns in Europe.

Liberals have no concept of how dangerous many places of the world is for various reasons.

If these same two girls had tried walking thru Harlem, the projects of Detroit, Chicago, or the hood of basically any large American city at 2am on a moonless night, their chances of survival and not being raped and robbed, and murdered, would be very grim. .... :cool:

I've been through Harlem, and I'm not a liberal.

Please don't do the equivalence thing with the US and North Africa.
the US has one of the highest murder rates in developed countries
Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Your post is very intentionally misleading. Why?

The chart you posted included the AMERICAS, which means South America, Canada and the Caribbean. The murder rate in the US is actually below the world average. Like I said, your post is misleading. Is that intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back