RE The 2 Beheaded Scandinavian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Yevgeniy's country of origin? Care to explore that......was he born and raised in the U.S.....you doofus? Or is he a transplant from europe?

He was an American citizen from New York who brutally murdered and butchered a Japanese girl.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/03/tourist-who-allegedly-beheaded-his-date-was-a-mamas-boy/

Little is known about Bayraktar, who lived in a modest bungalow in Mastic Beach with his mother and her third husband.

He was briefly stationed at the McConnell Air Force Base in Kansas before he was “separated” from the service in June 2012, serving only 11 months of a four-year stint as an airman first class, an Air Force spokesman told The Post.

He refused to say why Bayraktar was prematurely discharged.

Bayraktar was born in Odessa, Russia, and arrived in the US as a 9-year-old after his mother married a Texas engineer she met on a dating site.

Bayraktar sounds Turkish

Actually, he was from Russia. But he came over here when he was 9 and was pretty Americanized.

This thread is going in all directions. Besieged by moral relativism and statistics.

Quite right. We need to be focused on WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL. No point in bringing up other cases or statistics! We have WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL who justify our racism!!!!

Liberals have no concept of how dangerous many places of the world is for various reasons.

If these same two girls had tried walking thru Harlem, the projects of Detroit, Chicago, or the hood of basically any large American city at 2am on a moonless night, their chances of survival and not being raped and robbed, and murdered, would be very grim. .... :cool:

I've been through Harlem, and I'm not a liberal.

Please don't do the equivalence thing with the US and North Africa.
the US has one of the highest murder rates in developed countries
Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Ah. Self flagellation.

I'm sure the parents will be comforted to read that.

Two pretty White girls left with three Muslim guys to go hiking. What could possibly go wrong?

Liberals have no concept of how dangerous many places of the world is for various reasons.

If these same two girls had tried walking thru Harlem, the projects of Detroit, Chicago, or the hood of basically any large American city at 2am on a moonless night, their chances of survival and not being raped and robbed, and murdered, would be very grim. .... :cool:

Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

fake news

Islam is the fascism of our time.
They are on a mission to oppress the free world.
They will impose Sharia Laws just as soon as they they have political power to do so.

In about one more generation some European countries will fall to Islam.
The Left defends and spins Islamic hate and violence because the believe that Muslims are part of the Left's coalition of oppressed victims.

Islam is the fascism of our time.
They are on a mission to oppress the free world.
They will impose Sharia Laws just as soon as they they have political power to do so.

In about one more generation some European countries will fall to Islam.
The Left defends and spins Islamic hate and violence because the believe that Muslims are part of the Left's coalition of oppressed victims.

The thing is, those two girls should not have gone into the wilderness like that. Assuming that nothing could happen to them.

Oh, Noes, it's another episode of White Women In Peril!

Yup, tell you what, let's give equal time to the 87,000 killed in Yemen with American weapons used by the Saudis... Then I'll get worked up about Tourists.

Meanwhile..

She had a date with an American in Japan. They found her head in a suitcase.

TOKYO—The disappearance of a young Japanese woman this month turned tragic over the weekend when police found her severed head in a suitcase.

The American man suspected of killing her, Yevgeniy Vasilievichon Bayrakta, a 26-year-old resident of New York City, originally was arrested last week on charges he’d imprisoned her. Today the Hyogo Prefecture Police announced that they had found the woman’s head and, based on the testimony of Bayrakta, they had found what appeared to be the rest of her dismembered body scattered in isolated mountain forests in Osaka and Kyoto.

Funny, I don't recall the "White Women In Peril" crowd getting quite so upset about this incident.
there it is = white lives don't matter

Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

Your post is very intentionally misleading. Why?

there it is = white lives don't matter

I didn't know these women... they mean nothing to me.

Thousands of people die in wars and conflicts and accidents every day. If I got weepy over every one of them, I'd be a nervous wreck.

This is sad, the guys who did it will probably suffer severe punishment because Morocco depends on tourism from Europe.

Not getting worked up, though.

Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

Your post is very intentionally misleading. Why?
facts are misleading and hurtful to some
America has one the highest murder rates in the developed countries
....we can compare it to Africa, because in the US, blacks murder at four times the rate of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back