RE The 2 Beheaded Scandinavian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals have no concept of how dangerous many places of the world is for various reasons.

If these same two girls had tried walking thru Harlem, the projects of Detroit, Chicago, or the hood of basically any large American city at 2am on a moonless night, their chances of survival and not being raped and robbed, and murdered, would be very grim. .... :cool:

I've been through Harlem, and I'm not a liberal.

Please don't do the equivalence thing with the US and North Africa.
the US has one of the highest murder rates in developed countries
Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Your post is very intentionally misleading. Why?
facts are misleading and hurtful to some
America has one the highest murder rates in the developed countries
....we can compare it to Africa, because in the US, blacks murder at four times the rate of whites

The chart you posted included the AMERICAS, which means South America, Canada and the Caribbean. The murder rate in the US is actually below the world average. Like I said, your post is misleading. Is that intentional?
.....point being America has one of the highest murder rates among the developed/comparable countries
...with blacks committing murder at over four times the rate of whites = whites should be cautious in black areas

UK, France, Germany, Japan = strict gun control =many TIMES less murder rate
very simple

UK, France, and Germany also throw you in jail for saying mean things. I'll pass. Keep on eye on their murder rate as their demographics change.

And it's laughable that you throw in Japan. You do realize that Japan soundly rejects Islam and there are less than 10,000 Muslims in the entire country, right? Japan is an extremely homogeneous society. They don't like or want immigrants.
so they DON'T have murder rates that are MANY times lower?
muslims??!! what does that have to do with anything?

Did I say otherwise? No. I specifically said watch their murder rates rise as their demographics change. As for what Muslims have to do with it... that's literally what the thread is about.

I know English is hard, but god damn...

very simple

UK, France, and Germany also throw you in jail for saying mean things. I'll pass. Keep on eye on their murder rate as their demographics change.

And it's laughable that you throw in Japan. You do realize that Japan soundly rejects Islam and there are less than 10,000 Muslims in the entire country, right? Japan is an extremely homogeneous society. They don't like or want immigrants.

Did I say otherwise? No. I specifically said watch their murder rates rise as their demographics change. As for what Muslims have to do with it... that's literally what the thread is about.

you are a real DUMBASS!
Saudi Arabia's murder rate is over 5 times lower than the US--but they have muslims--don't they??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Saudi Arabia vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

very simple

the US has murders and it is mostly a christian country
the US has one of the highest murder rates for developed countries
2017-American-Family-Survey-Religious-Affiliation.jpeg

Nope..... those other countries murdered 12 million unarmed people.....handing them over for murder in death camps...that's Europe. If you add up all of our criminals using guns to murder innocent people, it doesn't even get close to that number. Then you have Russia...25 million unarmed people, China, 70 million unarmed people.....all murdered in those countries you love...

Yawn.. arguing that the NRA Crime wave was wasn't as bad as ACTUAL WARS makes you sound a bit silly. It would be like if I broke your trigger finger and told you that you should be happy I didn't amputate your arm.

Guns don't prevent dictatorships.. Never have, never will. Because usually when you get a dictatorship, it's because people have given up on the alternatives.

Moron, those aren't war dead....those millions were simply murdered by their governments.....nice lie though.

Guns always prevent dictatorships which is why those countries without an armed population eventually fall to dictators....

very simple

the muslims/MEast has more of a ''terroristic'' culture

very simple

No......gun crime is up in all of those countries except Japan, which is the one country with the strictest police state policies.........

Gun control doesn't stop gun crime.....as you have been shown over and over again.....illegal guns have flooded Britain, Germany, and France, their criminals don't use them to commit murder.

And, as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%..which you can't explain with your theory...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

very simple

Britain...

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

the US has one of the highest murder rates in developed countries
Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Your post is very intentionally misleading. Why?
facts are misleading and hurtful to some
America has one the highest murder rates in the developed countries
....we can compare it to Africa, because in the US, blacks murder at four times the rate of whites

The chart you posted included the AMERICAS, which means South America, Canada and the Caribbean. The murder rate in the US is actually below the world average. Like I said, your post is misleading. Is that intentional?
.....point being America has one of the highest murder rates among the developed/comparable countries
...with blacks committing murder at over four times the rate of whites = whites should be cautious in black areas

ACtually....it is democrat controlled areas you have to watch out for....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

Liberals have no concept of how dangerous many places of the world is for various reasons.

If these same two girls had tried walking thru Harlem, the projects of Detroit, Chicago, or the hood of basically any large American city at 2am on a moonless night, their chances of survival and not being raped and robbed, and murdered, would be very grim. .... :cool:

He's right. A white woman alone in parts of Detroit is asking for rape and murder -- or even being sold into prostitution. They are kinda the same and these girls suffered because everyone failed them.

He's right. A white woman alone in parts of Detroit is asking for rape and murder -- or even being sold into prostitution. They are kinda the same and these girls suffered because everyone failed them.

You want to talk about something else now?

The violence in America has been done to death.

please post legitimate/credible link where the US murder rate is NOT higher than UK, Germany, France, Japan
you just said the US murder rate is NOT higher
????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
Countries ranked by Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people)

The murder rate does not show if gun control is working or not...since you don't have to murder people with a gun........which their criminals don't during the commission of other crimes.

You guys use the murder rate to hide the fact that gun control does not work....criminals in those countries get guns easily, they just don't murder people with them......

Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

But in recent years a black market has proliferated. The number of illegal weapons has risen at a rapid rate – double-digit percentages – for several years, according to the National Observatory for Delinquency, a body created in 2003.

“In Marseille and the surrounding area almost all the score settling is carried out using weapons used in wars,” a police spokesman told Reuters after the Toulouse attacks, adding that Kalashnikovs were the weapon of choice: “If you don’t have a ‘Kalash’ you’re a bit of a loser.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/02/gun-control-in-europe-is-almost-total-it-hasnt-stopped-mass-shooting-attacks-like-las-vegas.html

You heard that right: Countries such as France may have made all semi-automatic guns illegal, but that hasn’t stopped killers from getting fully automatic machine guns to use in mass shooting attacks.

All four of the 2015 mass public shooting in France involved machine guns, including the 130 people killed in November of that year in multiple attacks including one at a concert venue.
=
====

Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

The arsenal of weapons deployed by the eight attackers who terrorised Paris on Friday night underlined France’s gun control problems and raised the spectre of further attacks.

The country has extremely strict weapons laws, but Europe’s open borders and growing trade in illegal weapons means assault rifles are relatively easy to come by on the black market.

===============

France’s real gun problem

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns. The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities. Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis. Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.

-----------------
This is How AK-47s Get to Paris

France outlaws most gun ownership and it’s almost impossible to legally acquire a high-powered rifle such as an AK-47, so where did the weapons in the Nov. 13 terror attack—not to mention the bloody January assault by Islamic terrorists on the Paris office ofCharlie Hebdo magazine and the 2012 shootings by a militant in Toulouse—come from?

Guns soon became a major export commodity in the Balkans. Western Europe is the target market. “Many firearms trafficked in Europe come from the western Balkans after being held illegally after recent conflicts in the area,” Europol reported. In just one case from 2014, Slovakian cops intercepted a truck trying to enter the country with “a large number of grenades and firearms,”according to Europol. “The vehicle was travelling from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Sweden.”

And it’s not like the stream of weapons will end when dealers in the Balkans run out of war-vintage leftovers. “One of the reasons we see a lot of Kalashnikovs and AK-47s on the black market is because Russia has just upgraded the Kalashnikov,” Kathie Lynn Austin, an expert on arms trafficking with the Conflict Awareness Project, told Al Jazeera, “and that has created massive stockpiles of the older models.”

On March 6, 2012, French lawmakers passed a law tightening up gun regulation and increasing penalties for illegal ownership. Just five days later, Mohamed Merah—a French jihadist of Algerian descent—went on shooting rampage, killing seven people in three separate attacks in around Toulouse before a police sniper shot him dead.

Merah’s arsenal included an AK-47, an Uzi, a Sten submachine gun, a shotgun, and several pistols—all illegal. “He could only supply himself on the black market or from crime organizations, that’s clear,” Thierry Coste, a pro-gun lobbyist, told The Christian Science Monitor.

In October 2014, French police raided several homes across the country, breaking up an Internet-based smuggling ring, arresting 48 suspected traffickers, and seizing hundreds of illegal guns. Three months later on Jan. 7 this year, jihadist gunmen wielding AK-47s shot up Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing 12 people.

----------------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/16/frances-real-gun-problem/

Running guns to the heart of Europe: 'Need a Kalashnikov in Belgium? No problem'

But for all the new resolve of the European Union to tighten borders and close loopholes in laws that already effectively ban private ownership of rapid-fire assault weapons, Nemac, Milan and a jaded Serbian policeman doubt it can end the trade.

The Serbian police officer, who is involved in counter-trafficking operations, said investigators uncovered maybe a third of shipments at best. The problem was the sheer volume of weapons, he explained, recounting a tale of a man who told customs officers at Serbia's border with the EU that he was a musician and had nothing to declare but his old accordion.--

----

Indeed, there is some irony that Brussels, self-styled "capital" of the European Union and also home to the NATO military alliance, has become a marketplace for such hardware.

"If you have 500 to 1,000 euros you can get a military weapon within half an hour," said Bilal Benyaich, an expert on Islamist radicals at the city's Itinera Institute think-tank.

You want to talk about something else now?

The violence in America has been done to death.
You can't dismiss what he said. He isn't whitewashing what happened and neither am I, but children need to know that the world is NOT a safespace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back