RE The 2 Beheaded Scandinavian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moron, those aren't war dead....those millions were simply murdered by their governments.....nice lie though.

Did you miss all the wars in history class? WWI? WWII, The Russian and Chinese Civil Wars? You only get your fanciful numbers if you throw in the wars and famines that went along with them.

Guns always prevent dictatorships which is why those countries without an armed population eventually fall to dictators....

Please point out an example where someone tried to start a dictatorship and people with guns stopped them?

Thanks.

You can't find them because most people around the world do not have access to guns, you mope. Our country is the only one that has it in our birth right to have weapons as common people....you dope.

The Revolutionary War. You're welcome.

Um.. no. They weren't fighting a dictatorship. They were fighting a parliamentary democracy... and they were getting their asses kicked until the despots in France decided to help them to mess with the British.

"Oh My God, they saved us from being Canadians" just isn't that impressive.

Britain is more violent than the U.S.......and so?

No it isn't.

600 murders a year compared to 16,000... It's laughable to even say.

You are wrong..again....

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

In the UK, there are 2,034 offences per 100,000 people, way ahead of second-placed Austria with a rate of 1,677.
The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

You can't find them because most people around the world do not have access to guns, you mope. Our country is the only one that has it in our birth right to have weapons as common people....you dope.

The the dope is the guy who thinks that 33,000 gun deaths a year are acceptable.

The British don't let their people have guns, they have just as much freedom as we do. So do the French.

Guns don't stop dictators...

Oh, Noes, it's another episode of White Women In Peril!

Yup, tell you what, let's give equal time to the 87,000 killed in Yemen with American weapons used by the Saudis... Then I'll get worked up about Tourists.

Meanwhile..

She had a date with an American in Japan. They found her head in a suitcase.

TOKYO—The disappearance of a young Japanese woman this month turned tragic over the weekend when police found her severed head in a suitcase.

The American man suspected of killing her, Yevgeniy Vasilievichon Bayrakta, a 26-year-old resident of New York City, originally was arrested last week on charges he’d imprisoned her. Today the Hyogo Prefecture Police announced that they had found the woman’s head and, based on the testimony of Bayrakta, they had found what appeared to be the rest of her dismembered body scattered in isolated mountain forests in Osaka and Kyoto.

Funny, I don't recall the "White Women In Peril" crowd getting quite so upset about this incident.

What is Yevgeniy's country of origin? Care to explore that......was he born and raised in the U.S.....you doofus? Or is he a transplant from europe?

Bayraktar sounds Turkish
I've been through Harlem, and I'm not a liberal.
Where you walking thru Harlem at 2am on a moonless night? ... :dunno:
Lots of white women are in Harlem at 2am on every night.
Where else should they go when white men aren’t buying what they’re selling?

The British imprison people for expressing unpopular ideas as well as the press for covering stories.

Not really. THey lock up racist assholes.. We should do that in this country.

No? What stopped Hitler? What stopped Pol Pot? What stopped Saddam?

Bombers... tanks, battleships...

Not average folks with guns.. more often then not, they were the ones doing a lot of the killing.

The the dope is the guy who thinks that 33,000 gun deaths a year are acceptable.

The British don't let their people have guns, they have just as much freedom as we do. So do the French.

Guns don't stop dictators...

The British manage to get guns nonetheless. And the French. I've already posted about the huge black market in guns, in Europe.

Ban things, and people will do it all the more. Like prohibition.

Yup, tell you what, let's give equal time to the 87,000 killed in Yemen with American weapons used by the Saudis... Then I'll get worked up about Tourists.
No you won't. Nor will you be in any threads bashing evil Christians (or anyone else) and their evil acts, reflexively posting "whataboutism" posts about evil acts by Islamic fundamentalists. So spare us your obviously fake nonsense.

Not really. THey lock up racist assholes.. We should do that in this country.
How liberal of you. And what if you suddenly don't get to decide who the racist is?
Can we lock you up?

I'll bet the families of young girls in England who were being raped and drugged by Muslim grooming gangs were quite happy and thankful to have someone speak up about it. The world needs more "racists" like them and less assholes like you.

Yet Morocco has much sophistication.

Rick's Bar in Casablanca.

High speed trains; more to come. Which makes Britain's network look third world.

Liberals have no concept of how dangerous many places of the world is for various reasons.

If these same two girls had tried walking thru Harlem, the projects of Detroit, Chicago, or the hood of basically any large American city at 2am on a moonless night, their chances of survival and not being raped and robbed, and murdered, would be very grim. .... :cool:
So Pakistan and other mooselimb countries are like the worst parts of our large cities? Thanks for clearing that up. What a bunch of savages. :finger3:

Yet Morocco has much sophistication.

Rick's Bar in Casablanca.

High speed trains; more to come. Which makes Britain's network look third world.

Does Morocco have a democratic system?

It's a monarchy.

Though I could ask myself, do the rest of us have a democracy? Too wary of opening my mouth these days.

Regarding the decapitations, the authorities have acknowledged the heinous crime, and some individuals have been arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back