reacting to Gays who hate pride

"Pride", like most all of these types of bullshit propaganda driven "festivals", are created, developed, and media driven by corrupt corporations looking to make a buck off something.........regardless of who it pisses on, who it harasses, who it mocks, or who it degrades.

Have a "gay" event is NOT the same thing as this sanctified, narcissistic, self-serving garbage. This is offensive, degrading, demeaning, belittling, and humiliating to REAL gay society.

These fuktards are nothing more than corporate shills, looking to get their faces on TikTok or in the media. They don't give a shit about anything but money and their narcissistic wants. Exactly WHAT about this is to be proud of???

Found this video earlier today.

Like the gays in the reaction video, i feel pride gives a bad name for bisexual people like me who are just wanting to live my life and be left alone.

Cant figure out if you are straight or gay. So you do both. Yep, talk about mentally ill.

Do Aspergers tend to be bi?

There been some studies that some LGBT are on the autism spectrum.

There been some studies that some LGBT are on the autism spectrum.

Why you guys gotta broadcast yer fuckin habits to everyone?

No one gives a shit.

No one cares if I love my wife.

Why do you think anyone cares about you scat sniffing fagulas?

Why you guys gotta broadcast yer fuckin habits to everyone?

No one gives a shit.

No one cares if I love my wife.

Why do you think anyone cares about you scat sniffing fagulas?

Really?

I know this straight guy who when i went to a beach one day and was walking he was talking about all the girls in bikinis there.

I remember one time too, two guys and two girls were walking and one guy said "marry her"

Isn't stuff like that broadcasting a straight person's sex life?

You almost gotta laugh. Homosexuals hijacked a word that formerly meant happy and now they hijacked the word "pride" that used to indicate success but now translates to sodomy. The freaking world is upside down.

Like the gays in the reaction video, i feel pride gives a bad name for bisexual people like me who are just wanting to live my life and be left alone.
I am curious about your self-designation. How do you feel about monogamous relationships? Do you really want to be left alone?

P.S. I agree with you in that "pride" is just another word for external validation. Who needs it?

Really?

I know this straight guy who when i went to a beach one day and was walking he was talking about all the girls in bikinis there.

I remember one time too, two guys and two girls were walking and one guy said "marry her"

Yes...because that's NORMAL.

Normal men, are attracted to normal women.

Normal men wish to have relations with normal women.

A man wanting to have sex with another man, or woman with women, is not normal...it is strange, odd...and counter productive.

Homosexuals, are sexual freaks, weirdos, or reprobates.

They must be repelled as their activities run counter to a healthy, productive culture.

their behaviors destroy culture, as such they should be repelled and repulsed as all costs.

Yes...because that's NORMAL.

Normal men, are attracted to normal women.

Normal men wish to have relations with normal women.

A man wanting to have sex with another man, or woman with women, is not normal...it is strange, odd...and counter productive.

Homosexuals, are sexual freaks, weirdos, or reprobates.

They must be repelled as their activities run counter to a healthy, productive culture.

their behaviors destroy culture, as such they should be repelled and repulsed as all costs.

In some ancient cultures they were accepted.

And it happens even in animals.

Yeah...well...you're a fuckin bugman, freakshow.

Stop being a faggot, find Jesus, and start making babies.

Ah yes, i love it when insane people refer to themselves as animals. Civilized people, moved away from their animal urges because it just wasnt right, while insane people acted on those urges, which is why you see such rampant murder on the streets.

Really?

Some dudes walking down the beach is a far cry from fags holding parades and exposing their junk to children.

You almost gotta laugh. Homosexuals hijacked a word that formerly meant happy and now they hijacked the word "pride" that used to indicate success but now translates to sodomy. The freaking world is upside down.

And they hijacked the rainbow, a symbol of God's covenant with Noah and his posterity, to use as a symbol for Satanic sexual deviancy.

And they hijacked the rainbow, a symbol of God's covenant with Noah and his posterity, to use as a symbol for Satanic sexual deviancy.

Why are you such a bigot?

I think if you had any relatives closed= to you and they came out LGBT, you would change your beliefs.

Forum List

Back