Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

So much for it being secret and locking out the Republicans.
Another dead narrative.

If they weren't trying to hide something why not have open hearings?
This shit reeks of selective release.

To help witnesses be more honest and to not be intimidated, and to be able to discuss some classified info. Literally the exact same reason for ANY closed door hearing.

I gotta tell ya professor, that didn't take a lot of brain power to puzzle out.

To help witnesses be more honest and to not be intimidated, and to be able to discuss some classified info. Literally the exact same reason for ANY closed door hearing.

I gotta tell ya professor, that didn't take a lot of brain power to puzzle out.

So in other words you dont want to be questioned.

Uh... what? That made no sense, Cletus.

By the way, the Republican frauds who are spoonfeeding you these talking points? Yeah, as it turns out, they were invited into the hearings. Yet many didn't go.

So, it's pretty funny to watch you footsoldiers care more than the liars who spoonfed you the talking points. Comedy gold, really.

Uh... what? That made no sense, Cletus.

By the way, the Republican frauds who are spoonfeeding you these talking points? Yeah, as it turns out, they were invited into the hearings. Yet many didn't go.

So, it's pretty funny to watch you footsoldiers care more than the liars who spoonfed you the talking points. Comedy gold, really.

A link would be appreciated.

What was irresponsible about it?

As far as I can tell his biggest error was in assuming you conservative types were intelligent enough to understand him.
/—-/ So Chairman Shytface treats an Impeachment Inquiry like he’s auditioning for SNL. And in the same breath you libtards bash Trump Tweets for being irresponsible and not presidential.
A few points here.

Schiff was making a point.

tRump is just drooling on himself.

Schiff did it once.

tRump drools on himself several times a day, sometimes up to 80 times in a weekend.
Only Commies, and Earth Worshipping Geighs conduct their Evil Deeds in The Dark.
Yes, good thing I posted that in daylight on a message board then huh?
You are posting anonymously, so you are literally posting in The Dark. You could be Putin's Personal Butt Plug for all I know.

Perhaps you should change your Avatar to that of a butt plug.

It would definitely be more fitting for a poster such as you.
Oh holy shit you people are stupid.

Imma pretend I didn't hear that.

Still waiting for any evidence that the transcripts are incomplete. I would have expected Republicans from the committees, who were present for all the testimony, to have publicly complained by now.

Nothing to complain about. Schiff's transcripts won't have any "bombshell" revelations. You and I both know that.

So are they incomplete, or are they simply devoid of substance? You all really need to make up your minds.

Well, for blondes, apparently they can't be both, right? Know any redheads? They might can help you out here.

As a matter of fact, you can't make both arguments simultaneously. Trying to do so is kettle logic. Either the transcripts will lack "bombshell revelations" favorable to Democrats' impeachment drive (because there are none), or they have been selectively edited so their contents appear to contain bombshell revelations favorable to Democrats' impeachment drive.

/—-/ So Chairman Shytface treats an Impeachment Inquiry like he’s auditioning for SNL. And in the same breath you libtards bash Trump Tweets for being irresponsible and not presidential.
A few points here.

Schiff did it once.

tRump drools on himself several times a day, sometimes up to 80 times in a weekend.
Only Commies, and Earth Worshipping Geighs conduct their Evil Deeds in The Dark.
You are posting anonymously, so you are literally posting in The Dark. You could be Putin's Personal Butt Plug for all I know.

Awww....Tree is sad.:crybaby:
His world has been blown up yet again. Don't despair, little buddy. There will more retarded narratives for you to get behind soon enough. :itsok:

There always are and you always do.
He's a drooling idiot.

A few points here.

Schiff did it once.

You trumpettes sure seem obsessed butts.
Most of them are closet homosexuals.

Then you should have no problem with our side questioning him under oath.

To what end? It's not necessary to question the motives of the guy who called 911 when the fire dept is on the scene and fighting the fire.
More like you wish to leak their identity in an effort to impugne their reputation in violation of federal law.

The president has a constitutional right to face his accuser or have you forgotten that?

He doesn't ,dope.

Whistleblower identities are protected under federal law.

Wrong again dope. This idiot is not a whistleblower, he is a LEAKER. Thus subject to ZERO protection. Try again.

Sure that's why they went through the WB process and reported to the ICIG who called the information "urgent and credible".

Dope.

Wrong yet again dope. As usual for you. You mean that process that got changed after Schitt for brains met with this goof? Another fail, try again so you can fail again.

A few points here.

Schiff did it once.

Name call, no rebuttal, child tantrum, no posting talent bum.
Did you see what he responded to?

You would have to PROVE criminal intent.
Hmm, no, just successfully argue it. The "proof" is in the eyes of the jury. In the case of the House, the representatives. In the case of the Senate, the Senators. In the case of a court, the jurors or judge.

This isn't rocket surgery, ya moron. Squeeze your head or something and try to puzzle some of this stuff out on your own. I can't hold your hand forever.

More stupidity from a master. You can’t successfully argue it either moron. You now compare this to a jury trial, after weeks of screaming that this is not a jury trial so Trump doesn’t get his constitutional rights. Jesus Christ you are so stupid it’s pathetic. You may want to quit while you’re only6 feet deep.
Don't much like that corner your incometence has painted you into, huh?

Trump has a constitutional right to a trial in the Senate. Until then he has a constitutional duty to cooperate with the House impeachment investigation.

You must love having me embarrass you on a daily basis you moron. He has NO duty to cooperate with Schitt for brains, as that ass has no authority on impeachment. The incompetent one here would be you. Again as usual.

Then you should have no problem with our side questioning him under oath.

To what end? It's not necessary to question the motives of the guy who called 911 when the fire dept is on the scene and fighting the fire.
More like you wish to leak their identity in an effort to impugne their reputation in violation of federal law.

The president has a constitutional right to face his accuser or have you forgotten that?

He doesn't ,dope.

Whistleblower identities are protected under federal law.

Wrong again dope. This idiot is not a whistleblower, he is a LEAKER. Thus subject to ZERO protection. Try again.

Ah you poor Trumpette- just parroting the propaganda you have been told to parrot.

The whistleblower reported his concerns through the legal channels provided for in the law- and is entitled to the full protections of the law.

Trump is pissed off at him because the whistleblower blew his 'perfect' secret attempt to get the President of the Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

And of course Trump ignores the whistleblower law like Trump ignores the rest of the laws.

There are so many blatant lies in that’s fantasy of yours that it’s pathetic. Now find this person who tells people what to say and produce him or her or STFU you libtard media lemming.

A few points here.

Schiff did it once.

His world has been blown up yet again. Don't despair, little buddy. There will more retarded narratives for you to get behind soon enough. :itsok:

My world is fine.

I don't belong to a Party that felt they had to purchase Russian Propaganda from Putin in order to defeat Donald Trump, and took money from their handlers, special interests, foreign governments and lobbyists to the tune of $1.5 Billion to buy their way in to the White House, and still lost despite outspending The President 6-1.

I don't belong to The Party that owned The Liberal Main Stream Media that spammed the American Airwaves with Fake Russian Propaganda 24-7 for the past 3 Years only to have exposed that each and every fake accusation was a Bold Faced Lie!

I don't belong to a party that had a secret server so they could conduct criminal activities away from the eyes of Watch Dogs, and avoid FOIA requests, and then Bleach Bit 33,000 emails, and destroyed 17 Electronic Devices to hide their crimes and was still given blanket immunity to their Campaign (Clinton Campaign) and their Money Laundering Operation, (The Podesta Group) to protect themselves and a corrupt President, Obama Bin Lying.

I don't belong to The Party that paid British and Russian Agents to interfere in The 2016 Election on their behalf, and went so far as to even file False Affidavits in FISA to cheat in an election, and try to impede an incoming administration and block a Peaceful Transition of Power.

I am not a member of The Party that took bribes from Russians, and Ukrainians to give their benefactors access to The State Department and The White House and to pay off crooked politicians to vote for giving our enemies control of 20% of our Uranium, or to demand they stop investigating crooked politicians like Biden, Clinton, and Obama.

I also do not belong to the party who flew $150 Billion dollars in violation of International Law to Iran so they could fund terrorists acts all across the globe, and did it in a most dishonest and sneaky fashion, and then gave them a blank check on terrorizing The Middle East with Nuclear Weapons.

I also do not belong to The Party that felt they had to illegally spy on a rival campaign to have a chance at defeating President Trump, and I do not belong to The Party that essentially left a Poison Pill, in the form of a Bureaucratic COUP, against our President, and with the hopes to Over Turn our Democracy, and thwart The Will of The People.

I do not belong to The Party, that is engaged in COUP 2.0 after Mueller and COUP 1.0 failed, and that has to rely on Secret Hearings, from Secret Witnesses, who make Secret Accusations with Zero Due Process involved, and Gross Violations of one's Civil Rights for the past three years, just because they are Butt Hurt Losers.

My life is fine. Truth will always vindicate The Wrongly Accused and point the finger back at The DemNazi Party.
Good grief that's a whole lotta bullshit conspiracy theories in one post.

Do.you keep a list of have you memorized them all?

My world is fine.

I don't belong to a Party that felt they had to purchase Russian Propaganda from Putin in order to defeat Donald Trump, and took money from their handlers, special interests, foreign governments and lobbyists to the tune of $1.5 Billion to buy their way in to the White House, and still lost despite outspending The President 6-1.

I don't belong to The Party that owned The Liberal Main Stream Media that spammed the American Airwaves with Fake Russian Propaganda 24-7 for the past 3 Years only to have exposed that each and every fake accusation was a Bold Faced Lie!

I don't belong to a party that had a secret server so they could conduct criminal activities away from the eyes of Watch Dogs, and avoid FOIA requests, and then Bleach Bit 33,000 emails, and destroyed 17 Electronic Devices to hide their crimes and was still given blanket immunity to their Campaign (Clinton Campaign) and their Money Laundering Operation, (The Podesta Group) to protect themselves and a corrupt President, Obama Bin Lying.

I don't belong to The Party that paid British and Russian Agents to interfere in The 2016 Election on their behalf, and went so far as to even file False Affidavits in FISA to cheat in an election, and try to impede an incoming administration and block a Peaceful Transition of Power.

I am not a member of The Party that took bribes from Russians, and Ukrainians to give their benefactors access to The State Department and The White House and to pay off crooked politicians to vote for giving our enemies control of 20% of our Uranium, or to demand they stop investigating crooked politicians like Biden, Clinton, and Obama.

I also do not belong to the party who flew $150 Billion dollars in violation of International Law to Iran so they could fund terrorists acts all across the globe, and did it in a most dishonest and sneaky fashion, and then gave them a blank check on terrorizing The Middle East with Nuclear Weapons.

I also do not belong to The Party that felt they had to illegally spy on a rival campaign to have a chance at defeating President Trump, and I do not belong to The Party that essentially left a Poison Pill, in the form of a Bureaucratic COUP, against our President, and with the hopes to Over Turn our Democracy, and thwart The Will of The People.

I do not belong to The Party, that is engaged in COUP 2.0 after Mueller and COUP 1.0 failed, and that has to rely on Secret Hearings, from Secret Witnesses, who make Secret Accusations with Zero Due Process involved, and Gross Violations of one's Civil Rights for the past three years, just because they are Butt Hurt Losers.

My life is fine. Truth will always vindicate The Wrongly Accused and point the finger back at The DemNazi Party.
Good grief that's a whole lotta bullshit conspiracy theories in one post.

Do.you keep a list of have you memorized them all?

I am sure that the voices in his head are constantly repeating them to him/her/it

A few points here.

Schiff did it once.

That is an insult to homosexuals......

That is an insult to homosexuals......
I agree.

Forum List

Back