Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

So Obama was behind extortion, money laundering and payola that the Bidens were running through the Ukraine

You can bet your bottom dollar that Hunter Biden was not the only associate of the Cocksucker in Chief who got a kickback off that foreign aid to Ukraine...

Every time the Cocksucker in Chief spent our money, he siphoned it off to his "associates."

Only Commies, and Earth Worshipping Geighs conduct their Evil Deeds in The Dark.
Yes, good thing I posted that in daylight on a message board then huh?
You are posting anonymously, so you are literally posting in The Dark. You could be Putin's Personal Butt Plug for all I know.

Perhaps you should change your Avatar to that of a butt plug.

It would definitely be more fitting for a poster such as you.

Awww....Tree is sad.:crybaby:
His world has been blown up yet again. Don't despair, little buddy. There will more retarded narratives for you to get behind soon enough. :itsok:

There always are and you always do.
My world is fine.

I don't belong to a Party that felt they had to purchase Russian Propaganda from Putin in order to defeat Donald Trump, and took money from their handlers, special interests, foreign governments and lobbyists to the tune of $1.5 Billion to buy their way in to the White House, and still lost despite outspending The President 6-1.

I don't belong to The Party that owned The Liberal Main Stream Media that spammed the American Airwaves with Fake Russian Propaganda 24-7 for the past 3 Years only to have exposed that each and every fake accusation was a Bold Faced Lie!

I don't belong to a party that had a secret server so they could conduct criminal activities away from the eyes of Watch Dogs, and avoid FOIA requests, and then Bleach Bit 33,000 emails, and destroyed 17 Electronic Devices to hide their crimes and was still given blanket immunity to their Campaign (Clinton Campaign) and their Money Laundering Operation, (The Podesta Group) to protect themselves and a corrupt President, Obama Bin Lying.

I don't belong to The Party that paid British and Russian Agents to interfere in The 2016 Election on their behalf, and went so far as to even file False Affidavits in FISA to cheat in an election, and try to impede an incoming administration and block a Peaceful Transition of Power.

I am not a member of The Party that took bribes from Russians, and Ukrainians to give their benefactors access to The State Department and The White House and to pay off crooked politicians to vote for giving our enemies control of 20% of our Uranium, or to demand they stop investigating crooked politicians like Biden, Clinton, and Obama.

I also do not belong to the party who flew $150 Billion dollars in violation of International Law to Iran so they could fund terrorists acts all across the globe, and did it in a most dishonest and sneaky fashion, and then gave them a blank check on terrorizing The Middle East with Nuclear Weapons.

I also do not belong to The Party that felt they had to illegally spy on a rival campaign to have a chance at defeating President Trump, and I do not belong to The Party that essentially left a Poison Pill, in the form of a Bureaucratic COUP, against our President, and with the hopes to Over Turn our Democracy, and thwart The Will of The People.

I do not belong to The Party, that is engaged in COUP 2.0 after Mueller and COUP 1.0 failed, and that has to rely on Secret Hearings, from Secret Witnesses, who make Secret Accusations with Zero Due Process involved, and Gross Violations of one's Civil Rights for the past three years, just because they are Butt Hurt Losers.

My life is fine. Truth will always vindicate The Wrongly Accused and point the finger back at The DemNazi Party.

Oh...you're fine alright . :blowup:
Yeah,he'd be fine in a mattress lined room

When I read, I read things that I’m interested in or are useful to me. No need to read this garbage. I’m sure the OP will accuse me of putting my head in the sand, which is fine, I wish him luck I’m finding what he’s looking for - partisan talking point supporting the witch hunt.

...and now Ambassador Kendra Sunderland materially changed his story and suddenly Schiff reminded him that he said "quid pro quo" on September 1st.

Credibility =0

So Obama was behind extortion, money laundering and payola that the Bidens were running through the Ukraine

You can bet your bottom dollar that Hunter Biden was not the only associate of the Cocksucker in Chief who got a kickback off that foreign aid to Ukraine...

Every time the Cocksucker in Chief spent our money, he siphoned it off to his "associates."
Soros must have been getting hundreds of millions

Read this Rocko and frank
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a striking reversal, a top diplomat revised his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump to acknowledge he understood that U.S. aid to Ukraine was being withheld until the country promised to investigate corruption.

The three-page update from U.S. Ambassador Gordon Sondland, tucked beneath hundreds of pages of sworn testimony released Tuesday, provides new insight into Trump's push for Ukraine to investigate Democrats and Joe Biden in what the Democrats call a quid pro quo at the center of the House inquiry.

Specifically, Sondland said he now recalls telling a top aide to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, on the sidelines of a Warsaw meeting with U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, that military aid to the country likely would not resume until Ukraine had provided a public anti-corruption statement, as Trump wanted.

Trump has denied any quid pro quo, but Democrats say that is the singular narrative developing from the president's July 25 call with Zelenskiy. In that call, Trump, asked for "a favor," the spark for the impeachment inquiry.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, said the House panels conducting the inquiry are releasing the word-by-word transcripts of the past weeks' closed-door hearings so the American public can decide for themselves.

"This is about more than just one call," Schiff wrote Tuesday in an op-ed in USA Today. "We now know that the call was just one piece of a larger operation to redirect our foreign policy to benefit Donald Trump's personal and political interests, not the national interest."

House investigators released more transcripts Tuesday from Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, and Kurt Volker, the former special envoy to Ukraine, and announced they want to hear from Trump's acting chief of staff, reaching to the highest levels of the White House.

In his revised testimony, Sondland says his memory was refreshed by the opening statements of two other key witnesses who have testified in the impeachment inquiry.

Sondland also told investigators Trump nearly hung up on him when he asked specifically whether the White House was withholding military aid for the investigation.

"I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo," Trump said, according to Sondland. "I want Zelenskiy to do the right thing."

Sondland said Trump was in a "bad mood." The diplomat said, "I wouldn't say he hung up me, but it was almost like he hung up on me."

Public hearings could begin as soon as next week in the impeachment inquiry that Trump says is illegitimate and Republicans in Congress call a sham.

The release of more transcripts comes as the Trump administration resumes its stonewalling of the inquiry. Two more White House officials, an energy adviser and a budget official, declined to appear Tuesday before investigators, even after one received a subpoena.

Meanwhile, Investigators say they want to hear from chief of staff Mick Mulvaney because his news conference last month amounted to "nothing less than a televised confession" of Trump's efforts to have Ukraine investigate Democrats and Biden as the White House was blocking military funding for the Eastern European ally.

Soros must have been getting hundreds of millions

I dunno. Soros is a billionaire. There is no reason to stick his nose up the Cocksucker's ass for a kickback of a US foreign aid package. The "risk/reward" isn't there.

I'd bet former Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions is one who did get his hands on a kickback... which is why he covered up for the Cocksucker as Trump's first AG....

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a striking reversal, a top diplomat revised his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump to acknowledge he understood that U.S. aid to Ukraine was being withheld until the country promised to investigate corruption.

The three-page update from U.S. Ambassador Gordon Sondland, tucked beneath hundreds of pages of sworn testimony released Tuesday, provides new insight into Trump's push for Ukraine to investigate Democrats and Joe Biden in what the Democrats call a quid pro quo at the center of the House inquiry.

Specifically, Sondland said he now recalls telling a top aide to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, on the sidelines of a Warsaw meeting with U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, that military aid to the country likely would not resume until Ukraine had provided a public anti-corruption statement, as Trump wanted.

Trump has denied any quid pro quo, but Democrats say that is the singular narrative developing from the president's July 25 call with Zelenskiy. In that call, Trump, asked for "a favor," the spark for the impeachment inquiry.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, said the House panels conducting the inquiry are releasing the word-by-word transcripts of the past weeks' closed-door hearings so the American public can decide for themselves.

"This is about more than just one call," Schiff wrote Tuesday in an op-ed in USA Today. "We now know that the call was just one piece of a larger operation to redirect our foreign policy to benefit Donald Trump's personal and political interests, not the national interest."

House investigators released more transcripts Tuesday from Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, and Kurt Volker, the former special envoy to Ukraine, and announced they want to hear from Trump's acting chief of staff, reaching to the highest levels of the White House.

In his revised testimony, Sondland says his memory was refreshed by the opening statements of two other key witnesses who have testified in the impeachment inquiry.

Sondland also told investigators Trump nearly hung up on him when he asked specifically whether the White House was withholding military aid for the investigation.

"I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo," Trump said, according to Sondland. "I want Zelenskiy to do the right thing."

Sondland said Trump was in a "bad mood." The diplomat said, "I wouldn't say he hung up me, but it was almost like he hung up on me."

Public hearings could begin as soon as next week in the impeachment inquiry that Trump says is illegitimate and Republicans in Congress call a sham.

The release of more transcripts comes as the Trump administration resumes its stonewalling of the inquiry. Two more White House officials, an energy adviser and a budget official, declined to appear Tuesday before investigators, even after one received a subpoena.

Meanwhile, Investigators say they want to hear from chief of staff Mick Mulvaney because his news conference last month amounted to "nothing less than a televised confession" of Trump's efforts to have Ukraine investigate Democrats and Biden as the White House was blocking military funding for the Eastern European ally.
He's lying! He's probably in a pedophile ring and they threatened to expose him unless he materially altered his testimony

Corroboration of whistleblower = 10 witnesses

10 associates of John Brennan
10 Zionist Jews
10 911 Traitors

What's your point, you want us to consider John Brennan to be something other than a top 10 all time traitor in US history?

You do seem to be obsessed with your cocksucking fantasies.

He's lying! He's probably in a pedophile ring and they threatened to expose him unless he materially altered his testimony

Yes- because of course everyone that says what you don't want to hear- must be part of a pedophile ring.

Such is the the swamp that is the mind of .a Trump voter.

A sudden revision in his recollection
Truth tellers dont have to revise.

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
These "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.
Half the Transcripts are not even there. Where are all the Volker Transcripts?

BTW, I guess this YovanoBitch was a Soros Puppet. Another Deep State Operative.

U.S. Embassy Pressured Ukrainian Officials To End Investigation Of Soros Group In 2016

Anyone who’s ever worked on a jigsaw puzzle knows that the process is tedious in the beginning. First, we place all the similar colored pieces in small groups, try various configurations and then we see how two groups might fit together and so on. At a certain point, the progress becomes faster until finally, a picture starts to emerge.

We’ve reached the point where old information that once seemed disconnected and meaningless now makes sense based on new developments.

Unless you’ve been on Mars for the last few days, you know that former Vice President Joe Biden threatened to withhold U.S. aid unless the Ukrainian government fired then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in March 2016. He was about to question Biden’s son, Hunter, about his involvement in Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company.

Back in March (of this year), investigative reporter John Solomon interviewed Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko, who replaced Shokin.

Lutsenko told Solomon that in April 2016, Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s office was investigating a nonprofit called the Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC). The concern was that $4.4 million the U.S. had sent to help fight corruption in Ukraine had been improperly diverted.

Soon after taking office, Lutsenko was summoned to the U.S. Embassy to meet the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.

Lutsenko told Solomon that Yovanovitch handed him “a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” (The list included a founder of the AntAC group and two members of Parliament who vocally supported the group’s anti-corruption reform agenda.)

I guess that’s what happens when one tries to investigate an Obama administration/Soros group.

This so-called anti-corruption organization, AntAC, was co-founded by the Obama administration and George Soros.

Shortly before Lutsenko took office, then-U.S. Embassy Charge d’ Affaires George Kent sent a letter to the Prosecutor General’s office. He wrote, “The investigation into the Anti-Corruption Action Center (sic), based on the assistance they have received from us, is similarly misplaced.” Kent also indicated that “U.S. officials had no concerns about how the U.S. aid had been spent.”

FULL STORY AT THE LINK I PROVIDED
Ahh, so Biden was acting on direct orders from the owner of the Stalinist democrat Party

Biden was acting on direct orders from the elected President of the United STates as part of the official U.S. policy.

Unlike Trump making a secret call, and his personal attorney to try to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

And the flying unicorns too- don't forget the flying unicorns!

His memory got refreshed when other people said something different
What a fu””ing joke.

Forum List

Back