Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

Why are you Dem's so afraid to allow the GOP to cross examine this so called whistle blower hmmm?
Nobody is afraid of that, except the whistleblower, who rightly fears the GOP will expose him to their rabid attack dog base. So he has offered to answer written questions.
Just like the liar and chief Trump wanted to do with Mueller The bible would have burned if that scum put his hand on it

Then you should have no problem with our side questioning him under oath.

To what end? It's not necessary to question the motives of the guy who called 911 when the fire dept is on the scene and fighting the fire.
More like you wish to leak their identity in an effort to impugne their reputation in violation of federal law.

The president has a constitutional right to face his accuser or have you forgotten that?
The whistleblower is not his accuser, the American people are.

LMAO talk about desperation. Why are you Dem's so afraid to allow the GOP to cross examine this so called whistle blower hmmm? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_hand:
I thought you were smarter than that BS Blues All your scum want to do is belittle him mock him and bring up any BS they can find Never mind keeping him and his family safe ,,,4 or 5 already testified as to his truthfulness Just keep on protecting your mafia president ,patriot lol
/——/ As you libtards would ask: What is the whistleblower afraid of? What’s he hiding? Why won’t he cooperate?

CAB23CFF-AD9E-4D08-BDA1-061BB1E83034.jpeg

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
These "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.
Half the Transcripts are not even there. Where are all the Volker Transcripts?

BTW, I guess this YovanoBitch was a Soros Puppet. Another Deep State Operative.

U.S. Embassy Pressured Ukrainian Officials To End Investigation Of Soros Group In 2016

Anyone who’s ever worked on a jigsaw puzzle knows that the process is tedious in the beginning. First, we place all the similar colored pieces in small groups, try various configurations and then we see how two groups might fit together and so on. At a certain point, the progress becomes faster until finally, a picture starts to emerge.

We’ve reached the point where old information that once seemed disconnected and meaningless now makes sense based on new developments.

Unless you’ve been on Mars for the last few days, you know that former Vice President Joe Biden threatened to withhold U.S. aid unless the Ukrainian government fired then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in March 2016. He was about to question Biden’s son, Hunter, about his involvement in Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company.

Back in March (of this year), investigative reporter John Solomon interviewed Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko, who replaced Shokin.

Lutsenko told Solomon that in April 2016, Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s office was investigating a nonprofit called the Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC). The concern was that $4.4 million the U.S. had sent to help fight corruption in Ukraine had been improperly diverted.

Soon after taking office, Lutsenko was summoned to the U.S. Embassy to meet the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.

Lutsenko told Solomon that Yovanovitch handed him “a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” (The list included a founder of the AntAC group and two members of Parliament who vocally supported the group’s anti-corruption reform agenda.)

I guess that’s what happens when one tries to investigate an Obama administration/Soros group.

This so-called anti-corruption organization, AntAC, was co-founded by the Obama administration and George Soros.

Shortly before Lutsenko took office, then-U.S. Embassy Charge d’ Affaires George Kent sent a letter to the Prosecutor General’s office. He wrote, “The investigation into the Anti-Corruption Action Center (sic), based on the assistance they have received from us, is similarly misplaced.” Kent also indicated that “U.S. officials had no concerns about how the U.S. aid had been spent.”

FULL STORY AT THE LINK I PROVIDED
Ahh, so Biden was acting on direct orders from the owner of the Stalinist democrat Party

To what end? It's not necessary to question the motives of the guy who called 911 when the fire dept is on the scene and fighting the fire.
More like you wish to leak their identity in an effort to impugne their reputation in violation of federal law.

The president has a constitutional right to face his accuser or have you forgotten that?

LMAO talk about desperation. Why are you Dem's so afraid to allow the GOP to cross examine this so called whistle blower hmmm? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_hand:
I thought you were smarter than that BS Blues All your scum want to do is belittle him mock him and bring up any BS they can find Never mind keeping him and his family safe ,,,4 or 5 already testified as to his truthfulness Just keep on protecting your mafia president ,patriot lol

No we want him to testify under oath and expose the Dem's collusion and attempt to frame president Trump. Then put a bunch of our Dem leaders in prison that would be a bonus.

Why are you Dem's so afraid to allow the GOP to cross examine this so called whistle blower hmmm?
Nobody is afraid of that, except the whistleblower, who rightly fears the GOP will expose him to their rabid attack dog base. So he has offered to answer written questions.
Just like the liar and chief Trump wanted to do with Mueller The bible would have burned if that scum put his hand on it

Says the side who has murdered 50 million babies in gruesome abortions. :eusa_hand:

/——/ Aren’t you Progs rejecting the transcript claiming it’s only a summary? Why should we accept Shytface’s summarizations?
Because they are actually transcripts, not summaries.

Duh.
/———/ Transcripts of Shytface’s made up bull crap.
Define "transcript" please.

You know: "transcript." Like the "transcript" shitfaced liar Schiff made up:

"Rep. Adam Schiff acknowledged on Thursday that he made up parts of the Ukraine phone call transcript when he delivered his opening statement at a much-watched TV hearing with the U.S. top intelligence officer.

Mr. Schiff, California Democrat and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said his reading was “part in parody”––but made the admission only after Rep. Mike Turner, Ohio Republican, called him out."

Schiff called out for fabricating Ukraine call transcript in opening remarks
You people are so fucking stupid. Everyone with half a brain knew he wasn't quoting the so-called transcript.

Guess that leaves you out.

No we want him to testify under oath and expose the Dem's collusion and attempt to frame president Trump. Then put a bunch of our Dem leaders in prison that would be a bonus.
Frame the Mafia President ???? No frame ,,he admitted he did it all ,him and the pos lawyer Guliani Now the schmucks excuse is yeah I did it and there's nothing wrong with it ?? And you support this obvious skunk of a man ?

Ahhh. Ok, Mr. American person. Tell me what you heard when Trump was speaking to the Ukraine President, on the phone. Ohhh wait. You weren't there listening, were you?

That means you're a user and a loser, but certainly not an accuser.
You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you.

Oh I see. So you were one of those listening in when Trump made his call to the Ukraine Prez?

Tell me, what did he say?
I'd repost my last comment, but you are just getting boring.

Says the side who has murdered 50 million babies in gruesome abortions. :eusa_hand:
says the guy who doesn't want women to make decisions on their own bodies Just think Blues when you get pregnant you too can choose not to abort

Duh.
/——/ No can do, my Google is broken too. Sorry
Wilfully ignorant is no way to go through life, Son.
/——/ But I haven’t finished reading the Mueller Report...
I know. None of you have.

/——/ Aren’t you Progs rejecting the transcript claiming it’s only a summary? Why should we accept Shytface’s summarizations?

Duh.

"Rep. Adam Schiff acknowledged on Thursday that he made up parts of the Ukraine phone call transcript when he delivered his opening statement at a much-watched TV hearing with the U.S. top intelligence officer.

Mr. Schiff, California Democrat and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said his reading was “part in parody”––but made the admission only after Rep. Mike Turner, Ohio Republican, called him out."

You people are so fucking stupid. Everyone with half a brain knew he wasn't quoting the so-called transcript.

So it was supposed be a "parody." A bad parody at that.

But it's really funny that you people being the "smartest people in the world", totally got Schiff's parody, yet turned into howling baboons when Trump made one. Remember?

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you can find Hillary's 30,000 missing emails..."

Evidently, you're not the "smartest people in the world", are you? Actually you're pretty fucking ignorant.

The whistleblower is irrelevant at this point, dope.

Their story has been corroborated many times over.

Who's desperate?

You do know they've been cross examining the actual witnesses to the crime, right?

Here, try this:

Want in your left hand, and shit in your right hand.

Which one fills up faster?

Duh.

So it was supposed be a "parody." A bad parody at that.

But it's really funny that you people being the "smartest people in the world", totally got Schiff's parody, yet turned into howling baboons when Trump made one. Remember?

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you can find Hillary's 30,000 missing emails..."

Evidently, you're not the "smartest people in the world", are you? Actually you're pretty fucking ignorant.
How was that a parody? They had already delivered a bunch of emails for tRump, he was just asking for more.

Duh.

/——/ And why would the chairman do something so irresponsible during a so called important investigation?

Duh.

/——/ And why would the chairman do something so irresponsible during a so called important investigation?
What was irresponsible about it?

As far as I can tell his biggest error was in assuming you conservative types were intelligent enough to understand him.

What was irresponsible about it?

As far as I can tell his biggest error was in assuming you conservative types were intelligent enough to understand him.
/—-/ So Chairman Shytface treats an Impeachment Inquiry like he’s auditioning for SNL. And in the same breath you libtards bash Trump Tweets for being irresponsible and not presidential.

Forum List

Back