Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

TRUMP: Read the transcript!!!

CONGRESS: Here are all the transcripts of the impeachment inquiry witnesses.

TRUMP: Don't read those transcripts!

:lol:

Think about it, Democrats: President Trump bravely risked his own presidency to expose the corruption of a democratic presidential candidate: Joe Biden.

So the Democrats rallied around a desperate last-ditch plan of trying to impeach Trump but sadly, it was too late. The damage had been done: Biden is now slipping in the polls and by the time it's all over, you're going to get stuck with Elizabeth Warren.

In other words: You might have had a choice between a giant douche or a shit sandwich, but now your only choice is going to be a shit sandwich for 2020.

Enjoy. :laughing0301:
No. Trump pursued two hoaxes for his own personal political gain, and now he's paying the price for his stupendous credulity and stupidity.

Trump isn't "paying" any price. Not even for the real estate he's occupying inside your head.

TRUMP: Read the transcript!!!

CONGRESS: Here are all the transcripts of the impeachment inquiry witnesses.

TRUMP: Don't read those transcripts!

:lol:

CULT: One fish. T'whoa fish. How many is t'whoa? I can't count that high.

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
This "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.
Nice talking point, parrot. But a total lie, obviously.

It's interesting how often you parrots are guilty of projection.

So you've read it? What is it Trump supposedly did?

Or is this just one more in a long string of nothingburgers?

nah - a long string of quid pro quo admissions from Goldiloks ----

Well post them here. I have more important things to do than download a 128 MB PDF file, and spend the rest of the day searching for something that isn't there.
So... You aren't going to read it, just argue about what's in it?

When you don't even know?

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
This "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.

Well post them here. I have more important things to do than download a 128 MB PDF file, and spend the rest of the day searching for something that isn't there.

Nope. Why should I trust something that was written in secrecy?

Republicans were involved.

I'm sure the Dem transcripts during the Salem witch trials were equally as biased.

I am sure that the Republican transcripts during the Benghazi witch trials were more biased.

A U.S. ambassador was killed during your Benghazi fiasco fool. :itsok:
And how many ambassadors died under Dubya Bush's reign? Ask Alexa if you don't. Ask her to give you a history lesson on all the Americans who were killed abroad under the Bush administration.

Why don't you start a thread on that, we are discussing Obama's incompetence and Benghazi.
Why are Dem's scared shitless of the whistleblower testifying and being subject to cross examination hmmm?
What makes you think they are?

I'm sure the Dem transcripts during the Salem witch trials were equally as biased.

I am sure that the Republican transcripts during the Benghazi witch trials were more biased.

A U.S. ambassador was killed during your Benghazi fiasco fool. :itsok:
And how many ambassadors died under Dubya Bush's reign? Ask Alexa if you don't. Ask her to give you a history lesson on all the Americans who were killed abroad under the Bush administration.

Why don't you start a thread on that, we are discussing Obama's incompetence and Benghazi.
No, we aren't.

Don't care.

But if Trump starts shooting people on Fifth Avenue, call me. That would be newsworthy.

Last edited:

No one is going to read hundreds of pages of testimony, so since this is your thread why don't you highlight which pages you think prove a crime committed by TRUMP?

We'll wait...
Why wouldn't you read it? Having real facts to shout at each other makes this much more interesting.

Don't care.
There's the willful blindness we have all come to recognize in the tard herd. Rather than read things for yourself, your await instructions from you masters on what to bleev and parrot.

Trump is counting on you submissive lickspittles not to read the transcripts.

Pathetic.

/——/ Aren’t you Progs rejecting the transcript claiming it’s only a summary? Why should we accept Shytface’s summarizations?
Because they are actually transcripts, not summaries.

Duh.

Why are Dem's scared shitless of the whistleblower testifying and being subject to cross examination hmmm?

The whistleblower is irrelevant at this point, dope.

Their story has been corroborated many times over.

Then you should have no problem with our side questioning him under oath.

To what end? It's not necessary to question the motives of the guy who called 911 when the fire dept is on the scene and fighting the fire.
More like you wish to leak their identity in an effort to impugne their reputation in violation of federal law.

The president has a constitutional right to face his accuser or have you forgotten that?
The whistleblower is not his accuser, the American people are.

/——/ Aren’t you Progs rejecting the transcript claiming it’s only a summary? Why should we accept Shytface’s summarizations?

Duh.
/———/ Transcripts of Shytface’s made up bull crap.

Don't care.
There's the willful blindness we have all come to recognize in the tard herd. Rather than read things for yourself, your await instructions from you masters on what to bleev and parrot.

Trump is counting on you submissive lickspittles not to read the transcripts.

Pathetic.

Wasn't that what you did in the OP? Bleev and parrot a non-story from your media masters at NCB News? Once again, don't care.

But let me know when he signs an EO to round up all the leftists, and starts sending them to the FEMA camps.

That might pique my interest. :04:

To what end? It's not necessary to question the motives of the guy who called 911 when the fire dept is on the scene and fighting the fire.
More like you wish to leak their identity in an effort to impugne their reputation in violation of federal law.

The president has a constitutional right to face his accuser or have you forgotten that?

Ahhh. Ok, Mr. American person. Tell me what you heard when Trump was speaking to the Ukraine President, on the phone. Ohhh wait. You weren't there listening, were you?

That means you're a user and a loser, but certainly not an accuser.

Duh.
Define "transcript" please.

Duh.
Define "transcript" please.
/——/ No can do, my Google is broken too. Sorry

Ahhh. Ok, Mr. American person. Tell me what you heard when Trump was speaking to the Ukraine President, on the phone. Ohhh wait. You weren't there listening, were you?

That means you're a user and a loser, but certainly not an accuser.
You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you.

Forum List

Back