Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

No retard. Per YOUR rules, you have to prove the negative. Now get busy you piss drinking moron.
Nope. Please take a course in logic, retard. You are making an argument from ignorance.

Argument from ignorance - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here’s some simple English for you retard. YOUR side has claimed for 3 years that negatives must be proven when it comes to Trump. The ignorant one here is YOU. As usual. Don’t come at your betters boy. You get slapped.
Nope. I have never argued from ignorance, dipshit.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

It's obvious. You got busted and are throwing a fit now. Poor baby.

:21: :21: Never argued from ignorance? That’s all you ever do.
Post a quote where I make an argument from ignorance, dumb fuck.

You clearly aren't intellectually capable of understanding what an argument from ignorance is.

Go ahead. I'll wait here.

Plenty right here in this thread. As Jgalt has proven your ignorance on Biden. As for others, not enough time or bandwidth here to list your idiocy.

You can’t successfully argue it either
Um... hey dummy... it's being successfully argued right now. As you sit there, tears streaming down your face, screaming every word at the top of your lungs as you type it...

Sorry fuckwad. I’m not screaming anything. You seem to be melting down. See, Schitt for brains already had a decision mad effort beforehand, thus showing zero successful arguing. The loud noise you’re hearing would be the laughter directed at you as you deflect, dodge, and run away per usual.
Well, that was a post full of nothing but a guy tasting his own shit.

I'm just going let you talk, now. You are an embarrassing moron, and you are beneath me.

No retard. Per YOUR rules, you have to prove the negative. Now get busy you piss drinking moron.
Nope. Please take a course in logic, retard. You are making an argument from ignorance.

Here’s some simple English for you retard. YOUR side has claimed for 3 years that negatives must be proven when it comes to Trump. The ignorant one here is YOU. As usual. Don’t come at your betters boy. You get slapped.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

:21: :21: Never argued from ignorance? That’s all you ever do. I don’t t have to prove anything to you retard. I’m merely laughing at your blatant lies and ignorance on proven facts.
It's okay. We get it. You can't back up your lie. We get it.

Poor baby. Don't lie again, or you will get called on your bullshit again.

Hey moron. Stop lying about Biden or you will get called out and bitchslapped for your stupidity again. GFY.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

You clearly aren't intellectually capable of understanding what an argument from ignorance is.

Plenty right here in this thread. As Jgalt has proven your ignorance on Biden. As for others, not enough time or bandwidth here to list your idiocy.
Go ahead. Quote me making an argument from ignorance.

Let me show you what one looks like since you obviously didn't read the link I provided to you.

TARD: I have been to the moon!

SKEPTIC: Please provide evidence you have been to the moon.

TARD: Prove I haven't been to the moon!

That's what you have done by refusing to prove your claim and demanding someone prove a negative.

So..go ahead. Show me doing the same, retard.

Ever.

You can’t successfully argue it either
Um... hey dummy... it's being successfully argued right now. As you sit there, tears streaming down your face, screaming every word at the top of your lungs as you type it...

Sorry fuckwad. I’m not screaming anything. You seem to be melting down. See, Schitt for brains already had a decision mad effort beforehand, thus showing zero successful arguing. The loud noise you’re hearing would be the laughter directed at you as you deflect, dodge, and run away per usual.
Well, that was a post full of nothing but a guy tasting his own shit.

I'm just going let you talk, now. You are an embarrassing moron, and you are beneath me.

Your forfeit is noted. As is the foot thick egg on your face. Beneath you? Take your gay fantasies elsewhere.

Trump approved the shipment of weapons on Dec 20, 2017.

And for THAT...Trump got a Ukrainian investigation of Manafort and the "black ledger" quashed...that would be the same black ledger that got Manafort fired in the first place.

So it's ok for a Democrat Vice President to end a corruption investigation, but not for a Republican President?

Right, sparky.
Biden did not stop a corruption investigation, retard. Who is telling these lies for you to parrot, and why do you keep going back for more of their piss to drink?

Where were you when the video was released of Biden admitting it? Wow, you are either incredibly stupid, or you live in a spider hole.

I pity you for your lack of intelligence and the fact that you live in an information vacuum.
There is no video of Biden saying he stopped a corruption investigation, retard.

None. Zip. Zilch.

There is a video of him saying he got a very corrupt General Prosecutor fired. Dumbass.

Joe said weak prosecutor, he never did he say corrupt.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

:21: :21: Never argued from ignorance? That’s all you ever do. I don’t t have to prove anything to you retard. I’m merely laughing at your blatant lies and ignorance on proven facts.
It's okay. We get it. You can't back up your lie. We get it.

Poor baby. Don't lie again, or you will get called on your bullshit again.

Hey moron. Stop lying about Biden or you will get called out and bitchslapped for your stupidity again. GFY.
The only people lying about Biden are the ones claiming he is on video saying he stopped a corruption investigation.

Do try to catch up, babe.

The extremely corrupt General Prosecutor that Biden, the IMF, the EU, and the Ukranian legislature got fired is the very same piece of shit Rudy the Hand Grenade has been using to spread lies.

The very same one.

So what. He's a private citizen, who happens to be a lawyer.
He is investigating PRIVATELY for his client and he is speaking out for his client, as any good lawyer would do.

Suck it.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

Go ahead. Quote me making an argument from ignorance.

Let me show you what one looks like since you obviously didn't read the link I provided to you.

TARD: I have been to the moon!

SKEPTIC: Please provide evidence you have been to the moon.

TARD: Prove I haven't been to the moon!

That's what you have done by refusing to prove your claim and demanding someone prove a negative.

So..go ahead. Show me doing the same, retard.

Ever.

Right here. Showing your ignorance on Biden fuckwad. Poor baby, you’re having a meltdown. Your ignorance is on full display. As is your illiteracy since I showed your ignorance twice already.

He is investigating PRIVATELY for his client
HAhahaha... no. He is performing lobbying for foreigners and getting paid handsomely to do it.He is selling his access to Trump, while being, very obviously, a horrible lawyer for Trump. I love it, because the child President is the one getting conned.

And for THAT...Trump got a Ukrainian investigation of Manafort and the "black ledger" quashed...that would be the same black ledger that got Manafort fired in the first place.

So it's ok for a Democrat Vice President to end a corruption investigation, but not for a Republican President?

Right, sparky.
Biden did not stop a corruption investigation, retard. Who is telling these lies for you to parrot, and why do you keep going back for more of their piss to drink?

Where were you when the video was released of Biden admitting it? Wow, you are either incredibly stupid, or you live in a spider hole.

I pity you for your lack of intelligence and the fact that you live in an information vacuum.
There is no video of Biden saying he stopped a corruption investigation, retard.

None. Zip. Zilch.

There is a video of him saying he got a very corrupt General Prosecutor fired. Dumbass.

And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

See post 76.

Giuliani is running with the corrupt prosecutor who was installed after the firing of Shokin. Lutsenko.

Lutsenko jerked off Rudy. Rudy came to Lutsenko with idiotic conspiracy theories about Biden and Crowdstrike, so Lutsenko strung him along for shits and giggles.

And now, thanks to Giuliani's credulity and stupidity, Trump is about to be impeached.

Of course, Trump is the one who filled Giuliani's head with this bullshit. Rudy was just trying to please his master. And Trump's head was filled with this bullshit by Putin. Comrade Donald is trying to please HIS master.

So it's Trump's own fault he is in the fire.

See post 76.

Giuliani is running with the corrupt prosecutor who was installed after the firing of Shokin. Lutsenko.

Lutsenko jerked off Rudy. Rudy came to Lutsenko with idiotic conspiracy theories about Biden and Crowdstrike, so Lutsenko strung him along for shits and giggles.

And now, thanks to Giuliani's credulity and stupidity, Trump is about to be impeached.

Of course, Trump is the one who filled Giuliani's head with this bullshit. Rudy was just trying to please his master. And Trump's head was filled with this bullshit by Putin. Comrade Donald is trying to please HIS master.

So it's Trump's own fault he is in the fire.
And a fugitive russian oligarch is setting presidential agenda and controlling messaging at fox news. This is where we are, now.

Last edited:

Right, sparky.

None. Zip. Zilch.

And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

It's starting to look like that oil &gas company was doing pay for play with many foreign players.
We shall see when the report comes out.

So there you have it. Biden bragging he got a corrupt prosecutor fired.

But in the upside down backwards world of the retards, they think the video shows Biden bragging he stopped a corruption investigation!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You see what I mean about these fuckwits not fact checking the lies they are fed, and instead just parrot what they are told to parrot?

Trump needs these kind of submissive retards.

Think about it, Democrats: President Trump bravely risked his own presidency to expose the corruption of a democratic presidential candidate: Joe Biden.

So the Democrats rallied around a desperate last-ditch plan of trying to impeach Trump but sadly, it was too late. The damage had been done: Biden is now slipping in the polls and by the time it's all over, you're going to get stuck with Elizabeth Warren.

In other words: You might have had a choice between a giant douche or a shit sandwich, but now your only choice is going to be a shit sandwich for 2020.

Enjoy your shit sandwich. :laughing0301:

None. Zip. Zilch.

It's starting to look like that oil &gas company was doing pay for play with many foreign players.
Now you're just making shit up.

In actuality, it is Giuliani's friends Parnas and Fruman who were paying to play. And they have been arrested for it.

Think about it, Democrats: President Trump bravely risked his own presidency to expose the corruption of a democratic presidential candidate: Joe Biden.

So the Democrats rallied around a desperate last-ditch plan of trying to impeach Trump but sadly, it was too late. The damage had been done: Biden is now slipping in the polls and by the time it's all over, you're going to get stuck with Elizabeth Warren.

In other words: You might have had a choice between a giant douche or a shit sandwich, but now your only choice is going to be a shit sandwich for 2020.

Enjoy. :laughing0301:
No. Trump pursued two hoaxes for his own personal political gain, and now he's paying the price for his stupendous credulity and stupidity.

None. Zip. Zilch.

Now you're just making shit up.

In actuality, it is Parnas and Frum who were paying to play. And they have been arrested for it.

I'm connecting dots.
Like I said we see with Barr's report.

Forum List

Back