Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

Since Trump has the Constitutional power to fire anybody at any time for any reason, he can NOT be impeached for exercising powers he has.
Of course he can, if argued that he did it with criminal intent. How can you nutsacks not get this? What is wrong with your mushy little brains?

Poor little boy. Your desperation stinks to high heaven. You would have to PROVE criminal intent. You can’t since Trump has the powers to perform the act in question. Your wild claims are not impeachable offenses no matter how much you whine and cry and move the goal posts.

Trump approved the shipment of weapons on Dec 20, 2017.

And for THAT...Trump got a Ukrainian investigation of Manafort and the "black ledger" quashed...that would be the same black ledger that got Manafort fired in the first place.

So it's ok for a Democrat Vice President to end a corruption investigation, but not for a Republican President?

Right, sparky.
Biden did not stop a corruption investigation, retard. Who is telling these lies for you to parrot, and why do you keep going back for more of their piss to drink?

Where were you when the video was released of Biden admitting it? Wow, you are either incredibly stupid, or you live in a spider hole.

I pity you for your lack of intelligence and the fact that you live in an information vacuum.

And for THAT...Trump got a Ukrainian investigation of Manafort and the "black ledger" quashed...that would be the same black ledger that got Manafort fired in the first place.

So it's ok for a Democrat Vice President to end a corruption investigation, but not for a Republican President?

Right, sparky.
Biden did not stop a corruption investigation, retard. Who is telling these lies for you to parrot, and why do you keep going back for more of their piss to drink?

Where were you when the video was released of Biden admitting it? Wow, you are either incredibly stupid, or you live in a spider hole.

I pity you for your lack of intelligence and the fact that you live in an information vacuum.
There is no video of Biden saying he stopped a corruption investigation, retard.

None. Zip. Zilch.

There is a video of him saying he got a very corrupt General Prosecutor fired. Dumbass.

You would have to PROVE criminal intent.
Hmm, no, just successfully argue it. The "proof" is in the eyes of the jury. In the case of the House, the representatives. In the case of the Senate, the Senators. In the case of a court, the jurors or judge.

This isn't rocket surgery, ya moron. Squeeze your head or something and try to puzzle some of this stuff out on your own. I can't hold your hand forever.

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
These "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.
You’re basing this on absolutely nothing, but no one is surprised.

Wrong again LUSH. In the opinion of those who matter. You’d be one of the experts on bullshit, seeing how you swallow it from your overall masters every day.
Fuck you newbie. What "important person" has that bullshit opinion?

No, fuck YOU idiot. Look it up yourself. You can’t afford my rates lush.
You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

No retard. Per YOUR rules, you have to prove the negative. Now get busy you piss drinking moron.
Nope. Please take a course in logic, retard. You are making an argument from ignorance.

Argument from ignorance - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here’s some simple English for you retard. YOUR side has claimed for 3 years that negatives must be proven when it comes to Trump. The ignorant one here is YOU. As usual. Don’t come at your betters boy. You get slapped.

The extremely corrupt General Prosecutor that Biden, the IMF, the EU, and the Ukranian legislature got fired is the very same piece of shit Rudy the Hand Grenade has been using to spread lies.

The very same one.

Fuck you newbie. What "important person" has that bullshit opinion?

No retard. Per YOUR rules, you have to prove the negative. Now get busy you piss drinking moron.
Nope. Please take a course in logic, retard. You are making an argument from ignorance.

Here’s some simple English for you retard. YOUR side has claimed for 3 years that negatives must be proven when it comes to Trump. The ignorant one here is YOU. As usual. Don’t come at your betters boy. You get slapped.
Nope. I have never argued from ignorance, dipshit.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

It's obvious. You got busted and are throwing a fit now. Poor baby.

You would have to PROVE criminal intent.
Hmm, no, just successfully argue it. The "proof" is in the eyes of the jury. In the case of the House, the representatives. In the case of the Senate, the Senators. In the case of a court, the jurors or judge.

This isn't rocket surgery, ya moron. Squeeze your head or something and try to puzzle some of this stuff out on your own. I can't hold your hand forever.

More stupidity from a master. You can’t successfully argue it either moron. You now compare this to a jury trial, after weeks of screaming that this is not a jury trial so Trump doesn’t get his constitutional rights. Jesus Christ you are so stupid it’s pathetic. You may want to quit while you’re only6 feet deep.

The extremely corrupt General Prosecutor that Biden, the IMF, the EU, and the Ukranian legislature got fired is the very same piece of shit Rudy the Hand Grenade has been using to spread lies.

The very same one.

Rudy lied that Hunter was on the Burisma Board!

Trump's submissive tard herd would rather die than read the transcripts.

Comrade Donald absolutely depends on this fact. It's how he is so easily able to get these weak-minded drones to parrot his bullshit.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

:21: :21: Never argued from ignorance? That’s all you ever do. I don’t t have to prove anything to you retard. I’m merely laughing at your blatant lies and ignorance on proven facts.

So prove your lie.

You can't.

:21: :21: Never argued from ignorance? That’s all you ever do. I don’t t have to prove anything to you retard. I’m merely laughing at your blatant lies and ignorance on proven facts.
It's okay. We get it. You can't back up your lie. We get it.

Poor baby. Don't lie again, or you will get called on your bullshit again.

But Trump armed them.

Reluctantly and only if there was something in it for him PERSONALLY

Wrong!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/

They start arriving in Ukraine by Apr 30, 2018.

U.S. Confirms Delivery Of Javelin Antitank Missiles To Ukraine

Trump's phone call to the Ukraine President was made on July, 2019.

Trump's phone call with Ukraine's president: read the full memorandum

You're forgetting one word. One tiny, little word. Don't know what it is? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with 'door'. Still can't figure it out? Here's another hint. It is the first half of the word that describes you. Still no idea? Oh, alright. Let's READ THE TRANSCRIPT.

"We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes."

So prove your lie.

You can't.

:21: :21: Never argued from ignorance? That’s all you ever do.
Post a quote where I make an argument from ignorance, dumb fuck.

You clearly aren't intellectually capable of understanding what an argument from ignorance is.

Go ahead. I'll wait here.

You can’t successfully argue it either
Um... hey dummy... it's being successfully argued right now. As you sit there, tears streaming down your face, screaming every word at the top of your lungs as you type it...

Sorry fuckwad. I’m not screaming anything. You seem to be melting down. See, Schitt for brains already had a decision mad effort beforehand, thus showing zero successful arguing. The loud noise you’re hearing would be the laughter directed at you as you deflect, dodge, and run away per usual.

Forum List

Back