Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

Actually she was fired because she got in the way of Rudy the Ghoul's illegal scheme

Actually she was fired because she was leftover democrat scum.
Trump needs to fire every democrat and every never Trumper.

I'll go to Washington to help him.

Actually, she's a career diplomat. She first joined the Foreign Service back in 1986. Her first two ambassadorships were appointed by GWB. Ukraine was her third, appointed by Donald.

Actually, she's a career diplomat. She first joined the Foreign Service back in 1986. Her first two ambassadorships were appointed by GWB. Ukraine was her third, appointed by Donald.

The Donald can appoint and the Donald can fire, at will.

And the mentally ill criminal can be impeached for it, if it is shown he did it with criminal intent.

You trumpkins never quite seem to be able to wrap your minds around this.

Bribery
Corrupt solicitation, acceptance, or transfer of value in exchange for official action.

I will add this: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's. Trump on the other hand, has given them shitloads of military aid, including missiles..
Another Trump lie you just parrot. Jim Jones couldn't wish for a more gullible follower.
Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics
By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

You can't defend yourself with surveillance equipment, vehicles, and medical equipment. So where were the sniper rifles, rocket launchers and Javelin anti-tank missiles the Ukrainians were begging Obama for? They didn't get the weapons they wanted because Obama was such an ineffectual pussy.

But Trump armed them.

Ukrainians were armed- but certainly did ask for more arms.

But your claim: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's.

Was a lie- you of course were just parroting your Orange Messiah's lie- like any good cult follower does.
But still- you lied.

The expression came from the Ukrainian President:

"In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and began arming separatists in eastern Ukraine with tanks, armored vehicles and rocket launchers, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko came to Washington to plead for weapons to defend his country. In an impassioned address to a joint session of Congress — with Biden sitting directly behind him — Poroshenko said his country appreciated the nonlethal assistance he was getting, but declared “one cannot win a war with blankets.”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/sorry-joe-team-obama-refused-to-arm-ukraine-at-all/

The fact remains, Obama was a weak clown. He sent them no weapons, and Trump did.

Top top it all off, then Vice President Joe Biden threatened that they wouldn't even get that aid, unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating a company who was paying his son hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And you're confused about the transcript of a phone call Trump made? :laughing0301:

But your claim: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's.

Was a lie- you of course were just parroting your Orange Messiah's lie- like any good cult follower does.
But still- you lied.

And the mentally ill criminal can be impeached for it, if it is shown he did it with criminal intent.

You trumpkins never quite seem to be able to wrap your minds around this.

Idiot. You can't seem to wrap your little mind around the fact that you lost the 2016 election. Three years later, you're still trying everything you can to reverse it.

I will add this: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's. Trump on the other hand, has given them shitloads of military aid, including missiles..
Another Trump lie you just parrot. Jim Jones couldn't wish for a more gullible follower.
Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics
By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

You can't defend yourself with surveillance equipment, vehicles, and medical equipment. So where were the sniper rifles, rocket launchers and Javelin anti-tank missiles the Ukrainians were begging Obama for? They didn't get the weapons they wanted because Obama was such an ineffectual pussy.

But Trump armed them.

Ukrainians were armed- but certainly did ask for more arms.

But still- you lied.

The expression came from the Ukrainian President:

"In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and began arming separatists in eastern Ukraine with tanks, armored vehicles and rocket launchers, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko came to Washington to plead for weapons to defend his country. In an impassioned address to a joint session of Congress — with Biden sitting directly behind him — Poroshenko said his country appreciated the nonlethal assistance he was getting, but declared “one cannot win a war with blankets.”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/sorry-joe-team-obama-refused-to-arm-ukraine-at-all/

The fact remains, Obama was a weak clown. He sent them no weapons, and Trump did.

Top top it all off, then Vice President Joe Biden threatened that they wouldn't even get that aid, unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating a company who was paying his son hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And you're confused about the transcript of a phone call Trump made? :laughing0301:

But still- you lied.

So sue me. The fact is still that Obama was a weak clown. He sent them absolutely no weapons, and Trump did.

Idiot. You can't seem to wrap your little mind around the fact that you lost the 2016 election. Three years later, you're still trying everything you can to reverse it.
And here come the tantrums....heh heh...

"Tantrums"? You mean like you morons do when you put on your pink pussy hats and scream at the clouds?

You're a shitty judge of character, because all I'm doing is laughing at your stupidity.

:21:

"Tantrums"? You mean like you morons do when you put on your pink pussy hats and scream at the clouds?
No, I mean just like this comment here. You weak crybaby.

So, you do understand that trump can appoint and fire at will...but he can be impeached for it, too? Right?

That's a yes or no question.

Last edited:

And that has fuck all to do with your claim that Yovanovitch was a holdover from Obama?

So, you do understand that trump can appoint and fire at will...but he can be impeached for it, too?

That's a yes or no question, son.

"Can", as in "can be impeached" is mighty "iffy." But that doesn't mean he "will", only that you're putting all your hopes into it.

Like if I said "You can fall down the stairs, break your neck, and shit all over yourself" doesn't necessarily mean you will. It only means your could.

So, you do understand that trump can appoint and fire at will...but he can be impeached for it, too?

That's a yes or no question, son.

"Can", as in "can be impeached" is mighty "iffy." But that doesn't mean he "will", only that you're putting all your hopes into it.

Like if I said "You can fall down the stairs, break your neck, and shit all over yourself" doesn't necessarily mean you will. It only means your could.
So was that a yes or a no? Don't be a sissy.

But Trump armed them.

Reluctantly and only if there was something in it for him PERSONALLY

Wrong!!!

Trump approved the shipment of weapons on Dec 20, 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/

They start arriving in Ukraine by Apr 30, 2018.

U.S. Confirms Delivery Of Javelin Antitank Missiles To Ukraine

Trump's phone call to the Ukraine President was made on July, 2019.

Trump's phone call with Ukraine's president: read the full memorandum

Forum List

Back