Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

I have read to page 200 of 317 pages of Yovanovitch's testimony, and here is what I have gathered so far.

Prosecutor General Shokin was a very crooked guy who had close ties to President Poroshenko. Poroshenko and Shokin were the godfathers to each other's children.

Shokin was so corrupt that the European Union, the IMF, and the people of the Ukraine called for his removal. Shokin's corruption revolved around selective prosecutions of political enemies. Kind of like Trump is trying to do these days.

Shokin "investigated" Burisma but got nowhere. However, just to keep their political enemies on the hook, the prosecutor will not close an investigation and will keep it open.

After the US (by way of Biden) and the IMF and the EU and everyone but Russia called for Shokin to be removed, he finally was. When Biden used to brag about Shokin's removal, he made it sound like he was solely responsible for getting rid of the guy. He gave himself more credit than he was due.

But then Shokin was replaced by Lutsenko. Lutsenko is not even a lawyer! Yet he was appointed as Prosecutor General. They had to actually pass a law and change their constitution to allow Lutsenko to be made the Prosecutor General.

Lutsenko was also close to Poroshenko and also just as corrupt as Shokin. However, the Ukrainian people were rising up and revolting against all the naked corruption and it became obvious that a reformer, Zelensky, was going to be the next President, and it was assumed he would boot Lutsenko to the curb (which he did), and so there was no movement by the international community to get rid of Lutsenko since it was obvious he was going to be booted soon.

Under Lutsenko, there was this special prosecutor named Kholodnitsky. Kholodnitsky was caught on tape coaching witnesses on how to avoid prosecution in cases that were before his office.

This was "beyond the pale" in the words of Ambassador Yovanovitch. And yet Lutsenko did not fire Kholodnitsky. So that tells you how corrupt Lutsenko was.

So the Ukrainian people are sick and tired of this shit, and in comes Zelensky the reformer by a huge landslide.

The next thing you know, Rudy Giuliani is keeping regular company with Lutsenko, the former corrupt General Prosecutor.

Actually, Giuliani has been conducting business in Ukraine for over a decade under the corrupt regimes of Poroshenko and Yanukovych (a total Russian stooge who ran to Russia after he was booted out). Giuliani has been moving in Russian circles, as well.

Giuliani begins using the thoroughly corrupt Lutsenko's political connections to build a hoax case against Joe Biden. Rudy begins a shadow diplomacy campaign and he has to take out our real ambassador (Yovanovitch) in order to become the sole voice of America whispering in the ear of the new regime.

At Giuliani's bidding, Lutsenko invents a totally bullshit "list of people not to prosecute" he says was given to him by Yovanovitch.

Lutsenko has since recanted all these hoaxes. There was no dirt on Biden, there was no active investigation into Burisma when Hunter Biden joined the board, there was no "list of people not to prosecute". He was just trying to please Giuliani and Trump.

And now this just in: Exclusive: Giuliani associate now willing to comply with Trump impeachment inquiry - lawyer

Parnas would be a crucial witness if he were to cooperate. He has said he played a key role in connecting Giuliani to Ukrainian officials during Giuliani’s investigation into Biden and his son Hunter.

It's cute how you think this is real stuff.

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
This "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.
Nice talking point, parrot. But a total lie, obviously.

It's interesting how often you parrots are guilty of projection.

So you've read it? What is it Trump supposedly did?

Or is this just one more in a long string of nothingburgers?

nah - a long string of quid pro quo admissions from Goldiloks ----

Well post them here. I have more important things to do than download a 128 MB PDF file, and spend the rest of the day searching for something that isn't there.

Links here

Committees release first transcripts in Trump impeachment inquiry — live updates

I didn't see one single piece of damning evidence at that link.

No one is going to read hundreds of pages of testimony
I'm reading them. What I think you meant to say is that no parroting Trump rube will read them.

I'm saying point people to a specific pages you want them to read showing a crime and not an opinion.

it doesnt need to be a crime to be impeached ....

It does when you gimps keep claiming he committed one, yet can't seem to find any evidence for one, after going three years of lying and sniveling. Meanwhile, evidence of actual crimes committed by your beloved Hillary and the treasons of Obama go unprosecuted and denied by you and your ilk. See, you just have no credibility, and neither does your Party, and it likely will never have any again, which is why you scum are hoping to flood the country with gangsters from other countries.

So why do you think that Trump is covering up for Obama and Clinton?

3 years of being in charge of the AG and the FBI- and still no charges.

Why the Trump cover up of the charges you think are so obvious against Clinton and Obama?

Come back when you add a 100 points or so to your single digit IQ, and we'll be happy to explain it to you. Trump has several thousand more judges to appoint and other business, and your heroes are toast and irrelevant now, just as you are.

Well post them here. I have more important things to do than download a 128 MB PDF file, and spend the rest of the day searching for something that isn't there.

you dont give a shit what the report says - so sit back and bitch

No, actually I don't give a shit what it says. You people are liars. Every fabricated "scandal" you've come up with since Trump was inaugurated, has been nothing but one long string of lies.

Why should I believe anything you people say? Never heard of the story about the little boy who cried "wolf"?

We know you won't believe anything unless it is on the approved list of your Orange Messiah.

If your Orange Messiah doesn't tell you its true, you believe its false.

I am compelled to believe him. After all, in spite of everything going on, your people haven't provided one single example of how Trump did something worthy of impeachment.

You're all smoke and mirrors.

No, actually I don't give a shit what it says. You people are liars. Every fabricated "scandal" you've come up with since Trump was inaugurated, has been nothing but one long string of lies.

Why should I believe anything you people say? Never heard of the story about the little boy who cried "wolf"?

We know you won't believe anything unless it is on the approved list of your Orange Messiah.

I am compelled to believe him. After all, in spite of everything going on, your people haven't provided one single example of how Trump did something worthy of impeachment.

Of course you are 'compelled to believe him'

Jim Jones demanded the same kind of unthinking obedience.

Whatever your Orange Messiah tells you, you are compelled to believe.

upload_2019-11-4_15-19-43.jpeg

I'm reading them. What I think you meant to say is that no parroting Trump rube will read them.

I'm saying point people to a specific pages you want them to read showing a crime and not an opinion.

it doesnt need to be a crime to be impeached ....

It does when you gimps keep claiming he committed one, yet can't seem to find any evidence for one, after going three years of lying and sniveling. Meanwhile, evidence of actual crimes committed by your beloved Hillary and the treasons of Obama go unprosecuted and denied by you and your ilk. See, you just have no credibility, and neither does your Party, and it likely will never have any again, which is why you scum are hoping to flood the country with gangsters from other countries.

Why the Trump cover up of the charges you think are so obvious against Clinton and Obama?

Come back when you add a 100 points or so to your single digit IQ, and we'll be happy to explain it to you. Trump has several thousand more judges to appoint and other business, and your heroes are toast and irrelevant now, just as you are.

Poor little Trumpette- still have nothing but insults and unwavering devotion for your Orange Messiah.

Links here

Committees release first transcripts in Trump impeachment inquiry — live updates

Of couse you didn't. Incompetence is often a hurdle for many.

You certainly did not read both transcripts.

Bribery
Corrupt solicitation, acceptance, or transfer of value in exchange for official action.

View attachment 288058

That's an idiotic comparison. Only a moron like yourself would liken a strong economy, a record stock market, and a re-strengthened military, to some idiot liberals like the Jonestown cult poisoning themselves.

You do know that Jim Jones and his cult were liberal Democrats, don't you? Do a little research before you shoot your little dick off.

Still waiting for any evidence that the transcripts are incomplete. I would have expected Republicans from the committees, who were present for all the testimony, to have publicly complained by now.

View attachment 288058

That's an idiotic comparison. Only a moron like yourself would liken a strong economy, a record stock market, and a re-strengthened military, to some idiot liberals like the Jonestown cult poisoning themselves..

You were the one who said you are compelled to believe in your Orange Messiah.

Just like Jim Jones followers were compelled to believe in him also.

Links here

]
i-see-nothing.jpg

Bribery
Corrupt solicitation, acceptance, or transfer of value in exchange for official action.

Not gonna stand up. You can't bribe some country to investigate corruption, if you have a treaty with them to investigate corruption.

I will add this: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's. Trump on the other hand, has given them shitloads of military aid, including missiles.

You guys and girls are so full of desperation that you reek of it.. Of course, I understand: There's no way in hell that any of your candidates are even going to come close to winning, hence the idiotic kabuki theater you're putting on. I"m just going to cook me up some popcorn and wait for the schadenfreude after you lose again to Trump.

The lie that Republicans were not allowed to cross-examine the witnesses is completely exploded in those transcripts.

But the tards will still line up to be lied to again, and given new piss to regurgitate, by their propagandists. You can bet your house on it.

Still waiting for any evidence that the transcripts are incomplete. I would have expected Republicans from the committees, who were present for all the testimony, to have publicly complained by now.

Nothing to complain about. Schiff's transcripts won't have any "bombshell" revelations. You and I both know that.

How do we read a closed door hearing transcript from a CLOSED DOOR hearing?

Oh, you mean read the scraps that schiff decided to leak?
It would actually kill you to look at them for yourself, wouldn't it.
It was going to kill us to read the Steele dossier. It was going to kill us to read the mueller report. Hey eventually something might kill us though huh? :lmao:

Nothing to complain about. Schiff's transcripts won't have any "bombshell" revelations. You and I both know that.

So are they incomplete, or are they simply devoid of substance? You all really need to make up your minds.

Bribery

Not gonna stand up. You can't bribe some country to investigate corruption, if you have a treaty with them to investigate corruption.

Well I can't.

But Trump sure tried- when he secretly called the President of Ukraine to ask him for a favor- to investigate the Biden's.
Not to investigate corruption.
Oh and he didn't just want an investigation of the Biden's- he wanted a public announcement of an investigation into his political rival.
And didn't release the funds until he got a commitment to such an announcement.

Forum List

Back