Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

I'm sure the Dem transcripts during the Salem witch trials were equally as biased.

I am sure that the Republican transcripts during the Benghazi witch trials were more biased.

A U.S. ambassador was killed during your Benghazi fiasco fool. :itsok:
And how many ambassadors died under Dubya Bush's reign? Ask Alexa if you don't. Ask her to give you a history lesson on all the Americans who were killed abroad under the Bush administration.

I'm sure the Dem transcripts during the Salem witch trials were equally as biased.

I am sure that the Republican transcripts during the Benghazi witch trials were more biased.

And how many ambassadors died under Dubya Bush's reign? Ask Alexa if you don't. Ask her to give you a history lesson on all the Americans who were killed abroad under the Bush administration.

Why don't you start a thread on that, we are discussing Obama's incompetence and Benghazi.

After the summary became public on September 25, McKinley said he was troubled by Mr. Trump's comments "impugning" Yovanovitch, who he called "a serious, committed colleague." He said the president's comments "raised alarm bells for me."

McKinley told lawmakers the call summary clarified a couple of things for him. He said that "State Department officials, if not the State Department itself, were being drawn into the domestic political arena in some way." And he also told the committees it was clear that both special envoy Kurt Volker and U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland "were engaging the Ukrainian Government in conjunction with Rudy Giuliani on domestic political issues."

How do we read a closed door hearing transcript from a CLOSED DOOR hearing?

Oh, you mean read the scraps that schiff decided to leak?
It would actually kill you to look at them for yourself, wouldn't it.

Why don't you start a thread on that, we are discussing Obama's incompetence and Benghazi.
No, we are discussing the impeachment inquiry hearings. Dumbass.

McKinley's deposition is fairly boring. But Yovanovitch's testimony is very, very interesting. I'm only 50 pages in right now.

Why? Everything important has already been leaked. No wonder they weren't notified about al-Baghdadi.
Hey, I understand. You have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, so it is not to be expected of you to read anything other than Trump's tweets and parrot what you are told to parrot.

:alcoholic::spinner:- totally f'n clueless ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The tards were whining about the hearings being closed. It was explained to them dozens of times why those hearings were closed.

Then they parroted the lie that Republicans weren't allowed to question the witnesses. Now these transcripts will explode that lie once and for all.

That's why they won't read them. That, and the transcripts are longer than a tweet and their poor little pointy heads can't deal.

The poor parroting rubes are choking on the transparency they demanded.

No, we are discussing the impeachment inquiry hearings. Dumbass.

Your reading comprehension needs work snowflake.

^^^ here's another liberal who flunked out in the 8th grade.

^^^ here's another liberal who flunked out in the 8th grade.

and the title of the thread was what ?

gfy sparky.

Forum List

Back