Read The Closed-Door Hearing Transcripts Here

Still waiting for any evidence that the transcripts are incomplete. I would have expected Republicans from the committees, who were present for all the testimony, to have publicly complained by now.

Nothing to complain about. Schiff's transcripts won't have any "bombshell" revelations. You and I both know that.

The bombshells already came out.
The quid pro quo.
The demand for the public announcement of an investigation into Trump's political rival.
People filing complaints with the White House legal teams.

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
This "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.
Nice talking point, parrot. But a total lie, obviously.

It's interesting how often you parrots are guilty of projection.

Prove it little man.

So you've read it?
And you haven't? After whining like a little b***h for two months straight about closed door hearings?

Of course you haven't, because you don't actually care. That was all hot air from a little whiny cult baby.

you dont give a shit what the report says - so sit back and bitch

No, actually I don't give a shit what it says. You people are liars. Every fabricated "scandal" you've come up with since Trump was inaugurated, has been nothing but one long string of lies.

Why should I believe anything you people say? Never heard of the story about the little boy who cried "wolf"?

We know you won't believe anything unless it is on the approved list of your Orange Messiah.

If your Orange Messiah doesn't tell you its true, you believe its false.

I am compelled to believe him. After all, in spite of everything going on, your people haven't provided one single example of how Trump did something worthy of impeachment.

You're all smoke and mirrors.

Bribery
Corrupt solicitation, acceptance, or transfer of value in exchange for official action.

I will add this: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's. Trump on the other hand, has given them shitloads of military aid, including missiles..
Another Trump lie you just parrot. Jim Jones couldn't wish for a more gullible follower.
Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics
By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

No, actually I don't give a shit what it says. You people are liars. Every fabricated "scandal" you've come up with since Trump was inaugurated, has been nothing but one long string of lies.

Why should I believe anything you people say? Never heard of the story about the little boy who cried "wolf"?

We know you won't believe anything unless it is on the approved list of your Orange Messiah.

I am compelled to believe him. After all, in spite of everything going on, your people haven't provided one single example of how Trump did something worthy of impeachment.

Bribery
Corrupt solicitation, acceptance, or transfer of value in exchange for official action.

Not gonna stand up. You can't bribe some country to investigate corruption, if you have a treaty with them to investigate corruption.

I will add this: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's. Trump on the other hand, has given them shitloads of military aid, including missiles.

You guys and girls are so full of desperation that you reek of it.. Of course, I understand: There's no way in hell that any of your candidates are even going to come close to winning, hence the idiotic kabuki theater you're putting on. I"m just going to cook me up some popcorn and wait for the schadenfreude after you lose again to Trump.

Putting standards in place that benefit both the mission of the US as well as the people of the recipient country is not corrupt or in any way bribery. It's good policy.

Withholding said funds in an an effort to create a negative narrative meant to diminish a political opponent is indeed corrupt and bribery.

Prove it little man.
No idiot, you made the claim, you prove it. Like a big boy. Use your big boy words.

I made what claim you twit?

Ah, wasn't you. I will pass on your little hissy fit to the person who made the claim. You're welcome.

Imagine my surprise at your inability to follow a thread.
Imagine ours at your nightly hissy fit.

The purpose of Schiff's closed door hearing was to hide his injustices from the public.
This "transcripts" are not complete and therefore worthless propaganda.

So you've read it? What is it Trump supposedly did?

Or is this just one more in a long string of nothingburgers?

nah - a long string of quid pro quo admissions from Goldiloks ----

Well post them here. I have more important things to do than download a 128 MB PDF file, and spend the rest of the day searching for something that isn't there.

...and you didn't post it because?

So you've read it? What is it Trump supposedly did?

Or is this just one more in a long string of nothingburgers?

nah - a long string of quid pro quo admissions from Goldiloks ----

Well post them here. I have more important things to do than download a 128 MB PDF file, and spend the rest of the day searching for something that isn't there.

...and you didn't post it because?
Because he is not your mommy...?

How do we read a closed door hearing transcript from a CLOSED DOOR hearing?

Oh, you mean read the scraps that schiff decided to leak?
duh, they have legal transcribers present... court stenographers. And the witnesses have all come back in to verify the transcripts of their testimony, AND the Republicans on the committee were present and also asked questions to the witnesses and would know if anything was missing....

Jordan and meadows spent every hour in these private hearings and ran to the whitehouse after each one to inform the whitehouse of what was going on, so they would know if something is missing.

Actually she was fired because she got in the way of Rudy the Ghoul's illegal scheme

Prove it little man.
No idiot, you made the claim, you prove it. Like a big boy. Use your big boy words.

I made what claim you twit?

Ah, wasn't you. I will pass on your little hissy fit to the person who made the claim. You're welcome.

Imagine my surprise at your inability to follow a thread.
Imagine ours at your nightly hissy fit.

LOL, "prove it" is a hissy fit?
Are you trying to over compensate for having no rhythm and a little dick?

Bribery

I will add this: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's. Trump on the other hand, has given them shitloads of military aid, including missiles..
Another Trump lie you just parrot. Jim Jones couldn't wish for a more gullible follower.
Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics
By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

You can't defend yourself with surveillance equipment, vehicles, and medical equipment. So where were the sniper rifles, rocket launchers and Javelin anti-tank missiles the Ukrainians were begging Obama for? They didn't get the weapons they wanted because Obama was such an ineffectual pussy.

But Trump armed them.

Bribery

You can't defend yourself with surveillance equipment, vehicles, and medical equipment. So where were the sniper rifles, rocket launchers and Javelin anti-tank missiles the Ukrainians were begging Obama for? They didn't get the weapons they wanted because Obama was such an ineffectual pussy.

But Trump armed them.

Ukrainians were armed- but certainly did ask for more arms.

But your claim: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's.

Was a lie- you of course were just parroting your Orange Messiah's lie- like any good cult follower does.
But still- you lied.

Bribery

But Trump armed them.

Ukrainians were armed- but certainly did ask for more arms.

But your claim: Obama never sent Ukraine any military aid like they asked. he only gave them some sleeping bags and MRE's.

Was a lie- you of course were just parroting your Orange Messiah's lie- like any good cult follower does.
But still- you lied.

The expression came from the Ukrainian President:

"In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and began arming separatists in eastern Ukraine with tanks, armored vehicles and rocket launchers, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko came to Washington to plead for weapons to defend his country. In an impassioned address to a joint session of Congress — with Biden sitting directly behind him — Poroshenko said his country appreciated the nonlethal assistance he was getting, but declared “one cannot win a war with blankets.”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/sorry-joe-team-obama-refused-to-arm-ukraine-at-all/

The fact remains, Obama was a weak clown. He sent them no weapons, and Trump did.

Top top it all off, then Vice President Joe Biden threatened that they wouldn't even get that aid, unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating a company who was paying his son hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And you're confused about the transcript of a phone call Trump made? :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back