Read what John Kerry said today about Charlie Hebdo

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
"There's something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that. There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of -- not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, 'OK, they're really angry because of this and that,'" Kerry said during remarks at the U.S. Embassy in Paris.

Well, there you go. That's our Liberal leadership defining what is justifiable Terrorism.

"There's something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that. There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of -- not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, 'OK, they're really angry because of this and that,'" Kerry said during remarks at the U.S. Embassy in Paris.

Well, there you go. That's our Liberal leadership defining what is justifiable Terrorism.
Grand Admiral Kerry is a pathetic joke.

Who

Are you?

Talk about equivocation.....

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Who

Are you?
Don't understand what Mr.Heinz-Kerry said?

Who

Are you?
Im just here for the internet community.

Who

Are you?
Im just here for the internet community.
Oh.

If you draw anti-Muslim cartoons for a living in the 21st Century and you don't have some expectation of pissing people off to the point of becoming a target, you're a fool.

The folks killed this week in Paris never saw it coming and shouldn't have been expected to. That's the only difference I can see.

Forum List

Back