🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reading The Left

It is, after all, Karl Marx's birthday.

A fact only a true follower of his doctrine like yourself would know.

No, you dunce....it's the sort of thing educated folks....moi......know.

No surprise that you didn't know, even though you support his every demand.

Now...you may return to the 24-Hour All-Cartoon Network.

The truism goes like this:
"To Know What The Left Is Doing, Take Note Of What They Charge The Other Side With."

And, the latest iteration:

"Yale Historian: “It’s Pretty Much Inevitable” That Trump Will Attempt Hitler-Like Coup"
....Professor of History Timothy Snyder made a number of predictions in a podcast interview with Salon‘s Chauncey Devega.

When asked about President Trump’s rallies, Snyder repeatedly made comparisons to European fascist rallies of the 20th century.

“The way that [Trump] used the language, the blunt repetitions, the naming of the enemies, the physical removal of opponents from rallies, that was really, without exaggeration, just like the 1920s and the 1930s.”

In his analysis, Snyder explicitly compares Trump’s tactics to that of Adolf Hitler in 1930s Germany.

Snyder’s book offers a path for us to stop Trump’s FEMA concentration camps.

“We are still at a stage where protest is not illegal. We’re still at a stage where protest is not lethal. .... now is the time you want to pack in as much as you can because you could actually divert things,” he says."
Yale Historian: “It’s Pretty Much Inevitable” That Trump Will Attempt Hitler-Like Coup

Wait....block Trump with street riots and 'protests'???
Is that what he's suggesting?
Seems our history professor doesn't know his history.

Guess who did exactly that to take over the government.

"The Beer Hall Putsch, also known as the Munich Putsch,[1] and, in German, as the Hitlerputsch or Hitler-Ludendorff-Putsch, was a failed coup attempt by the Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler — along with Generalquartiermeister Erich Ludendorff and other Kampfbund leaders — to seize power in Munich, Bavaria, during 8–9 November 1923. About two thousand Nazis marched to the centre of Munich, where they confronted the police, which resulted in the death of 16 Nazis and four police officers."
Beer Hall Putsch - Wikipedia

He is either a giant phony intellect, or just enjoys saying shit for attention. It'd be fun to hire a couple of guys in brown shirts just to follow him around, you know, paranoid the shit out of him.

The type of thing you're suggesting is called stalking and is a crime. Here are the stalking laws in Washington DC:

Stalking Section 22-3133

An individual is guilty of stalking if the individual deliberately acts in a manner that is directed at a specific person, and:

(1) The intent of the course of conduct is to cause that person to

(a) Suffer emotional distress, or;

(b) Fear for the person’s own safety or that of another person, or;

(c) Become very alarmed, frightened, or disturbed;

(2) While the individual knows that his/her course of conduct would cause the targeted person to reasonably feel (a) through (c) described above (i.e. the targeted person would actually be afraid of the individual), or;

(3) While the individual should have known his/her course of conduct would make a reasonable person feel (a) through (c) described (i.e. any objective, reasonable person faced with the same conduct would be fearful of the individual).

DC Stalking Laws | Harrassment Statutes | DC Code

District of Columbia

Pull the giant stick out of your tight ass. It's called humor, try it sometime.

"To Know What The Left Is Doing, Take Note Of What They Charge The Other Side With."

"Yale Historian: “It’s Pretty Much Inevitable” That Trump Will Attempt Hitler-Like Coup"
....Professor of History Timothy Snyder

Unlike PoliticalChic, this Professor is actually a qualified Historian that uses objective data to present a thesis. PoliticalChic uses subjective and or cherry picked cut and paste to give a distorted sensationalized subjective and speculative assessment to support a highly partisan viewpoint (opinion). Note the comparison PoliticalChic makes between the confrontations or if you prefer, riots by the Antifa to the Beer Hall Putsch. That is distortion.

Did you know that Adolph Hitler and Franklin Roosevelt were jolly good pals?
No, they were not good pals. Roosevelt declared war on Hitler and led the US in the war that brought about Hitler's demise. FDR led a campaign that destroyed everything Hitler built and accomplished. That led to Hitler taking poison and shooting himself in the head. You certainly have a distorted idea of what pals are.

I bet to differ. Marx had empathy, PC sees that as a weakness in the DNA of liberals, progressives and Democrats.

" Marx had empathy,.."

I no longer have to reveal what a moron you are....you've done a magnificent job by yourself.

Marx's supporters, advocates, adherents have been responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million men, women and children.

As you won't be able to, I strongly suggest you hire a reader to educate you on this tome:
21MR9Z6EKNL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Gads, you're stupid.

....Professor of History Timothy Snyder

Unlike PoliticalChic, this Professor is actually a qualified Historian that uses objective data to present a thesis. PoliticalChic uses subjective and or cherry picked cut and paste to give a distorted sensationalized subjective and speculative assessment to support a highly partisan viewpoint (opinion). Note the comparison PoliticalChic makes between the confrontations or if you prefer, riots by the Antifa to the Beer Hall Putsch. That is distortion.

Did you know that Adolph Hitler and Franklin Roosevelt were jolly good pals?
No, they were not good pals. Roosevelt declared war on Hitler and led the US in the war that brought about Hitler's demise. FDR led a campaign that destroyed everything Hitler built and accomplished. That led to Hitler taking poison and shooting himself in the head. You certainly have a distorted idea of what pals are.

Yeah, he was on excellent terms with Hitler until he needed to prove his love of Stalin.

I provided specific quotes from the Nazis.

You couldn't find any alternative data.

1. In 1938, American ambassador Hugh R. Wilson reported to FDR his conversations with Hitler: “Hitler then said that he had watched with interest the methods which you, Mr. President, have been attempting to adopt for the United States…. I added that you were very much interested in certain phases of the sociological effort, notably for the youth and workmen, which is being made in Germany…” cited in “Franklin D. Roosevelt and Foreign Affairs,” vol.2, p. 27.

Who's the better historian?
Who's ya' momma?

Same answer to both.

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to·the Soviet Union."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 48

Can you dispute any.....ANY....or this post?
I'm a pretty good historian, huh?
Manly was the pen name for the anti-FDR Chicago Tribune and its owner. The name "Manly" was used to hide the identity of the traitorous leaked and front page release of US contingency plans for war in Europe a week before Pearl Harbor. Code named Rainbow 5, the Chicago Tribune put those plans on the front page under the name Manly and the plans as they appeared in the Tribune were used by Hitler in his Declaration of War against the US.

" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to·the Soviet Union."

Manly was the pen name for the anti-FDR Chicago Tribune and its owner. The name "Manly" was used to hide the identity of the traitorous leaked and front page release of US contingency plans for war in Europe a week before Pearl Harbor. Code named Rainbow 5, the Chicago Tribune put those plans on the front page under the name Manly and the plans as they appeared in the Tribune were used by Hitler in his Declaration of War against the US.

Soooo....you'd rather try to change the subject than admit that everything I posted is true, correct, and accurate.

No shock, you dolt.

Manly was the pen name for the anti-FDR Chicago Tribune and its owner. The name "Manly" was used to hide the identity of the traitorous leaked and front page release of the US contingency plans for war in Europe a week before Pearl Harbor. Code named Rainbow 5, the Chicago Tribune put those plans on the front page under the name Manly and the plans were as they appeared in the Tribune were used by Hitler in his Declaration of War against the US.

I bet to differ. Marx had empathy, PC sees that as a weakness in the DNA of liberals, progressives and Democrats.

" Marx had empathy,.."

I no longer have to reveal what a moron you are....you've done a magnificent job by yourself.

Marx's supporters, advocates, adherents have been responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million men, women and children.

As you won't be able to, I strongly suggest you hire a reader to educate you on this tome:

Gads, you're stupid.

LOL

Explain the reasoning behind your ^^^ ad hominem, above.

What that means is discuss his (Marx) life in the context of history which he experienced as current events; explain how he is a callous supporter of totalitarianism, and how it led up 30 years after his death to the Revolution in Russia, which brought Lenin, and then Stalin (who Lenin distrusted) to power.

Consider Europe in 1848 and the years preceding it, the political and economic environment in the then "developed" world. I bet you can't, I bet you've never taken a history course beyond a survey course in high school, if you ever got that far.

Last edited:

Soooo....you'd rather try to change the subject than admit that everything I posted is true, correct, and accurate.

No shock, you dolt.
The subject was not changed. You claimed FDR and Hitler were "pals" based on a subjective analysis of some letters or comments by third parties. I provided data that can be easily documented and researched by interested parties by simply googling "Rainbow 5" to show that while you claim FDR was "pals" with Hitler, he was making war plans to annihilate him, which is what he ended up doing.

" Marx had empathy,.."

Gads, you're stupid.

LOL

What that means is discuss his (Marx) life in the context of history which he experienced as current events and explain how he is a callous supporter of totalitarianism and how it led up 30 years after his death to the Revolution in Russia which brought Lenin, and then Stalin (who Lenin distrusted) to power.

Consider Europe in 1848 and the years preceding it, the political and economic environment in the then "developed" world. I bet you can't, I bet you've never taken a history course beyond survey course in high school, if you eve got that far.

How much of an education must I provide for you, you dunce?

Marx, who never worked for a living, is your inspiration for how economies should be set up.

Here's something else you you know nothing about: the Stakhanovite Movement....that rewarded work and obviated "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"....

...or, the version of a contemporary moron, your other hero, who said
"You didn't build that!"

" Marx had empathy,.."

Gads, you're stupid.

LOL

What that means is discuss his (Marx) life in the context of history which he experienced as current events and explain how he is a callous supporter of totalitarianism and how it led up 30 years after his death to the Revolution in Russia which brought Lenin, and then Stalin (who Lenin distrusted) to power.

Consider Europe in 1848 and the years preceding it, the political and economic environment in the then "developed" world. I bet you can't, I bet you've never taken a history course beyond survey course in high school, if you eve got that far.

How much of an education must I provide for you, you dunce?

Marx, who never worked for a living, is your inspiration for how economies should be set up.

Here's something else you you know nothing about: the Stakhanovite Movement....that rewarded work and obviated "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"....

...or, the version of a contemporary moron, your other hero, who said
"You didn't build that!"

That "You didn't build that!" was too abstract for you to comprehend is sad, but telling.

I did not write Marx was an inspiration for me, anymore than any of the political economists of the two centuries before my birth. I was inspired mostly by Lou Gehrig's Story.

Your use of "obviated" was an odd choice, how is a phrase rendered unnecessary by a single data point? I suggest a close reading of Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus a better example of the quote in which you hold disdain.

....Professor of History Timothy Snyder made a number of predictions in a podcast interview with Salon‘s Chauncey Devega.

When asked about President Trump’s rallies, Snyder repeatedly made comparisons to European fascist rallies of the 20th century.

“The way that [Trump] used the language, the blunt repetitions, the naming of the enemies, the physical removal of opponents from rallies, that was really, without exaggeration, just like the 1920s and the 1930s.”

In his analysis, Snyder explicitly compares Trump’s tactics to that of Adolf Hitler in 1930s Germany.

“We are still at a stage where protest is not illegal. We’re still at a stage where protest is not lethal. .... now is the time you want to pack in as much as you can because you could actually divert things,” he says."
Yale Historian: “It’s Pretty Much Inevitable” That Trump Will Attempt Hitler-Like Coup

"The Beer Hall Putsch, also known as the Munich Putsch,[1] and, in German, as the Hitlerputsch or Hitler-Ludendorff-Putsch, was a failed coup attempt by the Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler — along with Generalquartiermeister Erich Ludendorff and other Kampfbund leaders — to seize power in Munich, Bavaria, during 8–9 November 1923. About two thousand Nazis marched to the centre of Munich, where they confronted the police, which resulted in the death of 16 Nazis and four police officers."

He is either a giant phony intellect, or just enjoys saying shit for attention. It'd be fun to hire a couple of guys in brown shirts just to follow him around, you know, paranoid the shit out of him.

The type of thing you're suggesting is called stalking and is a crime. Here are the stalking laws in Washington DC:

Stalking Section 22-3133

An individual is guilty of stalking if the individual deliberately acts in a manner that is directed at a specific person, and:

(2) While the individual knows that his/her course of conduct would cause the targeted person to reasonably feel (a) through (c) described above (i.e. the targeted person would actually be afraid of the individual), or;

(3) While the individual should have known his/her course of conduct would make a reasonable person feel (a) through (c) described (i.e. any objective, reasonable person faced with the same conduct would be fearful of the individual).

District of Columbia

Your post was not an obvious joke to me and I am sure that at least a few other posters took you seriously and believed you actually approve of such criminal conduct. At any rate, now everyone knows that what you said was funny hahah and your position is that no one should ever think about actually doing such a stupid thing.

Thanks for the clarification. However, save the vulgar insults. They detract from your message and make you appear less educated than you are.

You have the last word. I am done with you.

Stalking Section 22-3133

District of Columbia

Your post was not an obvious joke to me and I am sure that at least a few other posters took you seriously and believed you actually approve of such criminal conduct. At any rate, now everyone knows that what you said was funny hahah and your position is that no one should ever think about actually doing such a stupid thing.

Thanks for the clarification. However, save the vulgar insults. They detract from your message and make you appear less educated than you are.

You have the last word. I am done with you.

Yea, gotcha.....big ole giant stick.

Forum List

Back