Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

C0JtkczW8AAUeGT.jpg

Thank God for all those black Muslims, who beat the British in the Revolution & built the country! Where would we be without them?!

"The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes" - Trump

Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

Putin and his China pals sure are...they've been tearing their hair out trying to goad us into our final economic doom via their proxies in N. Korea and the ME for 8 years now. Darned Obama just wouldn't bite that bait. They knew Trump would. Push-button he is. That's why they wanted him to win POTUS.

With Chinese anti-satellite weaponry orbiting earth at the ready...and a hothead at the controls now in DC...all it will take is a calculated provocation of Trump (wow, child's play right? :lmao: ) and we'll be gutting our economy for yet another unwinnable war...all for BigOil, ultimately.

Gee, we're sure smart!

"I swear if they attack America...in half an hour every Muslim will die!"

I'm in favor of completely hitting the Muslims where it really hurts over the longest amount of time possible: Switching away from dependence on fossil fuels entirely. We have thousands of patents on ice because BigOil put them there so there'd be no competition for their sweet ca$h. Take them off ice. Let American BigOil moguls keep a monopoly on cheaper green energy, charging the same price as if they were still burning the more expensive carbon fuel. Then everyone is happy.

The Muslims would have to go back to farming lentils on the margins of their scant water...for that matter, they could with all their sunshine, develop solar thermal desalination to provide fresh water for irrigation. Let them herd goats on the margins. And all this oil nonsense and expense maintaining our presence in the ME, pissing off the Muslims to begin with, will be but a memory.

We are only sixteen years into the 21st century. Trump is setting a pretty low bar for himself.

So far - undermining the two state solution in Israel - starting poor relations with mainland China - undermining the NATO alliance by getting on his knees before Putin with the Tillerson gift - wanting to expand our nuclear arsenal

Do not bring confidence that there is any real plan to defeat any form of terrorism during the Trump Administration.

BTW...you should have someone explain to you what 'psychic' means, and why it doesn't apply here.

relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance.
"psychic powers"
synonyms: supernatural, p

It would take someone with supernatural powers to know as fact that Bush prevented a second 9/11/01 attack.

So why does it not apply here?

Do you truly believe a terrorists words have any truth to them?

Far from trying to draw us in, KSM said that al-Qaeda expected the United States to respond to 9/11 as we had the 1983 bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut — when, KSM told Mitchell, the United States ‘turned tail and ran.’

‘Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’’ Mitchell writes. ‘KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.’ He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned ‘by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.’

KSM didn't think the US military would not be hot on their asses after killing Americans in the Pentagon.

That is bs you can smell a thousand miles away.

If you think KSM's word is gospel then you must believe him when he says the Great Ronnie Reagan turned tail and ran from attacks on our Marines in Lebanon. Do you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back