Reagan's aid to Iran

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I admit that Reagan got around the formalities. But I don't see anything wrong with that. If you don't like that he armed Iran against the totalitarian regime in Iraq, then why don't you think Hussein is a good guy?

I admit that Reagan got around the formalities. But I don't see anything wrong with that. If you don't like that he armed Iran against the totalitarian regime in Iraq, then why don't you think Hussein is a good guy?
He gave Iran very little weapons for some hostages. That was a god thing. The libturd press put so many in danger with that one. Iraq was attacked by Russia. We aided them in Soviet times

You weren't even alive when the USSSR was around huh?

• Banned
He gave Iran very little weapons for some hostages. That was a god thing. The libturd press put so many in danger with that one. Iraq was attacked by Russia. We aided them in Soviet times

You weren't even alive when the USSSR was around huh?
If he had given just "very little weapons", then the scandal would not have arisen. He fully armed them as Ahmad Shah Massoud. And the money from these transactions also went to secure the Nicaraguan contras

In the second half of the 80s, the USSR was loyal to the United States.

All your information is fake

If he had given just "very little weapons", then the scandal would not have arisen. He fully armed them as Ahmad Shah Massoud. And the money from these transactions also went to secure the Nicaraguan contras

In the second half of the 80s, the USSR was loyal to the United States.

All your information is fake
Relatively little weapons for American lives. You wanted those people to frikin die

The PRESS put many people in danger finding the smallest oops to pin on a popular president

My info is fake??????...........lolololol

Did you call Mary Poppins the Disinfo Czar?

Your mother was probably deciding if she wanted to abort you when this happened

• Banned
Relatively little weapons for American lives. You wanted those people to frikin die

The PRESS put many people in danger finding the smallest oops to pin on a popular president

My info is fake??????...........lolololol

Did you call Mary Poppins the Disinfo Czar?

Your mother was probably deciding if she wanted to abort you when this happened
Fucking cretin, you didn't say anything to the point, and don't you dare insult my parents оnly bastards do that

Fucking cretin, you didn't say anything to the point, and don't you dare insult my parents оnly bastards do that
Since abortion is such a hot topic it just came out....lolololol..........sorry it wasn't directed at your parents...lolol

You are as worthless as tits on a bull to post to dummy............Never worry again

Reagan broke the law by aiding and abetting an enemy of the US and committed treason.

In 1985, McFarlane sought to do just that. He told Reagan that Iran had approached the United States about purchasing weapons for its war against neighboring Iraq.

There was, however, a U.S. trade embargo with Iran at the time, dating back to that country’s revolution and subsequent overthrow of Shah Pahlavi of Iran, during which 52 American hostages were held for 444 days in a diplomatic standoff known as the Iran Hostage Crisis.

Reagan broke the law by aiding and abetting an enemy of the US and committed treason
Nonsense, Iran was the enemy of the left, but not of normal Americans.
For normal Americans, Hussein was the enemy
Reagan acted in the interests of the American people against leftist crooks. He had to break the "law" but there was no other way out. Laws written by left-wing swindlers are worth nothing.

Nonsense, Iran was the enemy of the left, but not of normal Americans.
For normal Americans, Hussein was the enemy
Reagan acted in the interests of the American people against leftist crooks. He had to break the "law" but there was no other way out. Laws written by left-wing swindlers are worth nothing.
Your revisionism makes you look like a fool..I voted for Reagan you dolt and was most disappointed in the Iran/Contra affair and for signing off on amnesty...

Your revisionism makes you look like a fool..I voted for Reagan you dolt and was most disappointed in the Iran/Contra affair and for signing off on amnesty...
Because you're an idiot who doesn't understand real politiс. Reagan acted in the interests of Freedom, against terrorism and communism all over the world, and he used the means that were available, including drug trafficking, and now you are left-wing puritans who suck the dick of Europe and China, and now you don’t even have a real right.

ccd621cab1d1bdb19b414d4f9bf38f24--ronald-reagan-quotes-freedom.jpg

If in the era of the European revolutions, the Spring of the Nations, the fighters for Freedom would have acted according to the "laws" of the Old Order, all the freedom that we now would have is the freedom of same-sex marriage in the slave barracks. They shed their blood for our freedom, and we lost it because we respected the left "laws" of Roosevelt and Stalin.

It may well be that there is coming another unpopular decision regarding Iran. Easing some sanctions against them to cope with future deficit of crude oil and natural gas due to embargo on Russia.

The President doesn't "give aid " to foreign countries. If you have a problem with aid to Iran during the Reagan administration look at the democrat majority in congress.

The President doesn't "give aid " to foreign countries. If you have a problem with aid to Iran during the Reagan administration look at the democrat majority in congress.
The left could not be involved in this. Congress has nothing to do with it anyway, it was not official.
Secondly, the proceeds went to finance the right-wing Contras in Nicaragua and Shah Massoud in Afghanistan, the leftists could not support the liberators from the leftist regimes.

The left could not be involved in this. Congress has nothing to do with it anyway, it was not official.
Secondly, the proceeds went to finance the right-wing Contras in Nicaragua and Shah Massoud in Afghanistan, the leftists could not support the liberators from the leftist regimes.
"Unofficial aid"? Maybe you have to look at the CIA?

Reagan's deals opened the door to yet more terrorism against the U.S., and at the same time he sold the American economy off to the Japanese and Red China.

Forum List

Back