Real Clear Politics now has Harris winning the Electoral College

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011

For all those who have been clinging to the RCP model.

1725023988796.png

Hey, Weatherman2020

RCP is a good tool but

It tends to include polls that are a month old and does not challenge outliers

A poll that show Trump +6 is included while every other poll shows Harris +1 to +3

It tends to lag the view of the country

Still, we need to all get out there and work. Don't get complacent.

That is what the polls consistently get wrong. They show spot views of voters but don’t track who is getting out the most voters and who is registering the most new voters.

The OP is basically correct, if Harris wins PA, MI and WI she wins.

What Trump needs is that "stealth vote" that the polls always miss, 9% in 2016 and 5% in 2020.

Well if she does win, the world will see see far less of her. Her and Walz may come out for the midterms like Ground Hog Day, otherwise, her administration will be conducted in secrecy.
Keep telling yourself that
It may make you feel better but has no basis in reality

For all those who have been clinging to the RCP model.

View attachment 1003740

Hey, Weatherman2020
thanks for that.

quite sobering that this election will be determined in omaha nebraska or that 1 district in maine.. 1 electoral vote.

by november maga will be like covid

"its gonna go away on its own, in 2 weeks" trump

"i am not responsible" trump

Tied in PA.....But who really knows? :dunno:

Although Harris is leading in the polling averages, recent polls in Pennsylvania have also shown Trump and Harris tied, including the latest Emerson College poll, conducted between August 25 and 28.

Given the polling methods I'll take anything close as a Trump win.....Others can take it as they please.

Tied in PA.....But who really knows? :dunno:

Although Harris is leading in the polling averages, recent polls in Pennsylvania have also shown Trump and Harris tied, including the latest Emerson College poll, conducted between August 25 and 28.

Given the polling methods I'll take anything close as a Trump win.....Others can take it as they please.
The key point is that Trump was once way ahead in Pennsylvania and now it is a statistical tie

No need to, I've seen the analysis objectively.

If she loses Pennsylvania its over. That's all.

President Xi will do his best to get the outcome China wants.
You really don’t understand the Electoral College do you?

Harris can lose Pennsylvania but can offset it with wins in Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina (2 of 3)

Understand the concept of multiple paths to victory?

You really don’t understand the Electoral College do you?

Harris can lose Pennsylvania but can offset it with wins in Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina (2 of 3)

Understand the concept of multiple paths to victory?

She isn't winning AZ and her chances of winning GA are lower than she would like.

In terms of solid Red vs solid Blue, Trump has 188 electorates to Harris 175.

Here is an analysis I read a couple of weeks ago:

New CNN Road to 270 shows multiple pathways to victory for both Harris and Trump in reshaped race

Solid Republican: (TOTAL: 188 Electoral Votes)

Alabama (9), Alaska (3), Arkansas (6), Idaho (4), Indiana (11), Iowa (6), Kansas (6), Kentucky (8), Louisiana (8), Mississippi (6), Missouri (10), Montana (4), Nebraska (4), North Dakota (3), Ohio (17), Oklahoma (7), South Carolina (9), South Dakota (3), Tennessee (11), Texas (40), Utah (6), West Virginia (4), Wyoming (3)

Leans Republican: (TOTAL: 31 Electoral Votes)

Florida (30), Maine 2nd Congressional District (1)

Toss-ups: (TOTAL: 94 Electoral Votes)

Arizona (11), Georgia (16), Michigan (15), Nebraska 2nd Congressional District (1), Nevada (6), North Carolina (16), Pennsylvania (19), Wisconsin (10)

Leans Democratic: (TOTAL: 50 Electoral Votes)

Colorado (10), Minnesota (10), New Hampshire (4), New Mexico (5), Oregon (8), Virginia (13)

Solid Democratic: (TOTAL: 175 Electoral Votes)

California (54), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), DC (3), Hawaii (4), Illinois (19), Maine (3), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (11), New Jersey (14), New York (28), Rhode Island (4), Vermont (3), Washington (12)

She isn't winning AZ and her chances of winning GA are lower than she would like.

In terms of solid Red vs solid Blue, Trump has 188 electorates to Harris 175.

Here is an analysis I read a couple of weeks ago:

New CNN Road to 270 shows multiple pathways to victory for both Harris and Trump in reshaped race

Solid Republican: (TOTAL: 188 Electoral Votes)

Alabama (9), Alaska (3), Arkansas (6), Idaho (4), Indiana (11), Iowa (6), Kansas (6), Kentucky (8), Louisiana (8), Mississippi (6), Missouri (10), Montana (4), Nebraska (4), North Dakota (3), Ohio (17), Oklahoma (7), South Carolina (9), South Dakota (3), Tennessee (11), Texas (40), Utah (6), West Virginia (4), Wyoming (3)

Leans Republican: (TOTAL: 31 Electoral Votes)

Florida (30), Maine 2nd Congressional District (1)

Toss-ups: (TOTAL: 94 Electoral Votes)

Arizona (11), Georgia (16), Michigan (15), Nebraska 2nd Congressional District (1), Nevada (6), North Carolina (16), Pennsylvania (19), Wisconsin (10)

Leans Democratic: (TOTAL: 50 Electoral Votes)

Colorado (10), Minnesota (10), New Hampshire (4), New Mexico (5), Oregon (8), Virginia (13)

Solid Democratic: (TOTAL: 175 Electoral Votes)

California (54), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), DC (3), Hawaii (4), Illinois (19), Maine (3), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (11), New Jersey (14), New York (28), Rhode Island (4), Vermont (3), Washington (12)
Gee….look at that
You are demonstrating multiple paths to victory

Recent polls are showing your analysis is no longer accurate. “An analysis from a couple weeks ago” is no longer valid
Arizona and Georgia are both leaning to Harris….so is N Carolina which Trump won in 2020

Showing your claim that Harris can’t win if she loses Pennsylvania to be false

Gee….look at that
You are demonstrating multiple paths to victory

Recent polls are showing your analysis is no longer accurate. “An analysis from a couple weeks ago” is no longer valid
Arizona and Georgia are both leaning to Harris….so is N Carolina which Trump won in 2020

Showing your claim that Harris can’t win if she loses Pennsylvania to be false

I'm saying here and now, you can quote me on this election day. If she loses Pennsylvania she loses the election.

The OP is basically correct, if Harris wins PA, MI and WI she wins.

What Trump needs is that "stealth vote" that the polls always miss, 9% in 2016 and 5% in 2020.
I think that the third time around, that stealth vote gets smaller.

A lot of Republicans just want to be done with Trump so they can go back to their country club republican status and not deal with the great unwashed.

Forum List

Back